sql2o support DB

shaikna...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2019, 4:55:23 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
HI Team

Does sql2o will support the following DB's ?

1)Oracle
2)sqlserver
3)Postgress
4)MongoDB

pls let me know for thishc DB sql2o will support..

Thanks

Lars Aaberg

Dec 2, 2019, 6:37:50 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
It support any database with a jdbc driver. Oracle, sql server abd postgres have supported jdbc drivers. Not sure about Mongodb.

shaikna...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2019, 7:22:41 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
ok Thank you

Does sql2o supports procedure query ?i mean to say i wanted to run query this will call to procedure..