Delete all Rows -> no context menu for "Save changes to Database"

MudGuard

Nov 19, 2021, 9:35:59 AM11/19/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool

Hi,
I found in BUild 127:

I do a select, results are displayed in a tab.
Then I select all rows in that tab, then use Context menu "Delete Row" to delete all rows.

But then I can't go to context menu "Save changes to Database", as this is in the context menu on the data rows (not on the header rows or on empty space within the tab).
No data row, no data row context menu.

No chance to commit the delete ...

Similar, if the result is empty, the "Insert Row" is inaccessible, again:
No data row, no data row context menu.

I just downloaded 128 - it has the same behaviour.

On the empty space below the last datarow or to the right of the table there is no context menu. Maybe it is possible to activate the data row context menu in that empty space as well as on the data rows.

MudGuard a/k/a Andreas

Thomas Kellerer

Nov 19, 2021, 11:16:26 AM11/19/21
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
You can click on the "Save" icon in the toolbar or use "Data -> Save Changes to Database" from the main menu

Thomas

MudGuard

Nov 19, 2021, 11:46:52 AM11/19/21
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
AH thanks, there is an insert row as well.

(I am more of a context menu user than an icon user)