www.sql-workbench.eu/ - is not accessible

Darshak

Jul 1, 2022, 1:54:49 AMJul 1
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi,

https://www.sql-workbench.eu/  - is not accessible .
Gets below message from Firefox, Chrome browsers .

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please look into it.

Regards,

 Darshak

Guy Rouillier

Jul 1, 2022, 3:58:07 AMJul 1
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
I just clicked on the link and got it without issue on Firefox and Chrome.  I'm in the U.S., if that makes any difference.

--
Guy Rouillier

Mpumelelo Msimanga

Aug 26, 2022, 6:54:36 AMAug 26
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
I have getting the error for a couple of weeks now. I didn't pay attention when exactly. I tried again today and same error. I am on Firefox and accessing from South Africa.