www.sql-workbench.eu/ - is not accessible

Darshak

Jul 1, 2022, 1:54:49 AM7/1/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Hi,

https://www.sql-workbench.eu/  - is not accessible .
Gets below message from Firefox, Chrome browsers .

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please look into it.

Regards,

 Darshak

Guy Rouillier

Jul 1, 2022, 3:58:07 AM7/1/22
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
I just clicked on the link and got it without issue on Firefox and Chrome.  I'm in the U.S., if that makes any difference.

--
Guy Rouillier

Mpumelelo Msimanga

Aug 26, 2022, 6:54:36 AM8/26/22
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
I have getting the error for a couple of weeks now. I didn't pay attention when exactly. I tried again today and same error. I am on Firefox and accessing from South Africa.

k KARCSI

Feb 5, 2023, 1:32:23 PM2/5/23
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Same error from the EU , each and every time for the last ~ 1 week  Tried several time/PCs/browsers without success.
Any idea/reason why all requests blocked by webserver?

k KARCSI

Feb 6, 2023, 7:57:51 AM2/6/23
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I checked http://sql-workbench.eu website access in Geo browser as well and it seems access is blocked from Hungary. (partly or whole, see below)
The IP connectivity is ok, icmp answers, port 80,443 is open. This indicates that webserver configured to restrict IP ranges from Hungary.
Thomas, is it possible to fix this access issue or blacklisting is done on purpose?

Thanks Peter
image.png

image.png

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sql-workbench/bba21a45-b307-482b-9ddb-69d96e7bf0f1n%40googlegroups.com.

Tomi Mester

Feb 10, 2023, 6:53:47 AM2/10/23
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Indeed, we experience the same with ~70 students in my online class where we would like to use SQL Workbench! : )
Thomas, is there any way to fix this? (VPN is a working workaround for the time being.)

Thanks a lot,
Tomi

Darshak

Feb 16, 2023, 11:11:48 PM2/16/23
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
is below link has reason for blocked access from  Hungary ?

k KARCSI

Feb 17, 2023, 3:31:14 AM2/17/23
to sql-wo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dharsak,
Unfortunately I can't even read the licence doc and nothing on the website, because access is completely blocked on root level to the whole website ( possibly based on the client's IP range). The error still persists as others also noted it. Any idea why specific countries would be banned in such an ugly way?

BR,
Peter

Mpumelelo Msimanga

Apr 21, 2023, 2:27:00 AM4/21/23
to SQL Workbench/J - DBMS independent SQL tool
Just to report web site hasn't been reachable for a while. I am in South Africa. Using regular company network. Site hasn't been reachable for a over a week.
2023-04-21 08_24_52-403 Forbidden — Mozilla Firefox.png