Virtual Art Show 🎨🖌📷💃🏻🎭

Stefani Kanzler

Apr 30, 2021, 12:24:45 PM4/30/21
Pink Shapes School Talent Show Poster.png

You're Invited to our Virtual Art Show!!

Sprague Elementary School will be hosting a Virtual Art Show for students. Students will have the ability to submit up to 3 student projects and 1 family project for a digital art gallery.

If your child needs art supplies, Sprague Elementary will be providing kits. Request forms for these kits have been sent home, but you can also click the link below to be directed to our supply request form. Request forms must be in by Friday, April 30th.

Submissions are due Monday, May 17th.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Miss K or Ms. Morton at the Sprague School District.
(509) 257-2591

Art Supply Request Forms