School Calendar

Sharyn Gibbens

Jan 21, 2023, 8:09:33 PM1/21/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Kia ora
Can we add our google school events calendar to the website? we share this already on Skool Loop but it would be so much easier if google calendar was also shared to the website rather than us entering events again on the website.

Sharyn Gibbens
Principal / Tumuaki
Ngutunui Enviro School
07) 871 9426

Ka whangaia, ka tupu, ka puawai”
That which is nurtured, blossoms and grows

Nigel Wilson

Jan 22, 2023, 4:01:46 PM1/22/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Kia ra Sharyn,
I hope all is going well your way and you had a great break.
Some feedback re your email-

This will involve a template change as the events are summarised on the homepage.

We can change this over for you but it'll look like the google calendar agenda view rather than the current green panel.

We've tidied up the full page embed of their google calendar so I think just let us know if you still want  it embedded on the homepage or if you just want it on that separate page :)

Let me know if you want to do a redesign to include the calendar change.  This would probably be alot tidier for you.
Have a look at -

This will give you an idea of what our redesign sites look like and the details about the process.

Have a great 2023.

Ngā mihi nui
Nigel

Nigel Wilson

Sales | Spike@School

0508 77 44 77 - Option 5

ni...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Sharyn Gibbens

Mar 18, 2023, 5:05:27 AM3/18/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Kia ora,
Can I please have a change to our Ngutunui School page. I would like our vision changed:
Living rural etc etc to be changed to LEARNING AND GROWING TOGETHER

Thanks

Nigel Wilson

Mar 19, 2023, 5:00:35 AM3/19/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Kia ora Sharyn
Nice to hear from you. I hope all is going well.
I will get Brendon to do this adjustment for you.
Have a great week.

Nga mihi
Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

Brendon Muir

Mar 19, 2023, 4:54:49 PM3/19/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sharyn, that's all good :) I've just updated that for you.

Have a great week! :D

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Sharyn Gibbens

Mar 19, 2023, 4:58:57 PM3/19/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic! I am checking with the te reo Maori translation so may get that added once confirmed

Brendon Muir

Mar 19, 2023, 5:14:42 PM3/19/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good! :)