Absentees

off...@kihikihi.school.nz

Feb 21, 2023, 7:27:53 PM2/21/23
to Spike@School Support
Hi
I am just wondering if it is possible or maybe something that can be added as a feature to have a drop down for which class a child is in when reporting an absentee and that by selecting this will also send an email to the classroom teacher as well at the school office?

Thank you.
Tracy

Brendon Muir

Feb 21, 2023, 7:37:45 PM2/21/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tracy, thanks for getting in touch :)

Currently this isn't an option in the system, but we're looking at adding this as we've had it requested a few times.

I don't have a timeline at this stage but we'll look at it in the near future.

Have a great afternoon! :D

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Spike

Jun 8, 2023, 8:01:47 PM6/8/23
to Spike@School Support
Hi Tracy (and others watching),

Just letting you know that we've deployed this feature. You might have also noticed we re-designed the forms module recently too.

In short, to add this feature you just need to add a new Email Drop-down Menu to your form. Give it a Label (e.g. 'Classroom'), then add options for all your classrooms. An option consists of a Label and one or more recipient email addresses separated by comma's.

You can allow the user to select more than one option if you like, and you can optionally require and provide extra instructions on the form field as usual.

When a user fills out the form, a copy of the form submission will be emailed to the email addresses associated with the option(s) they choose on that field.

I hope that helps! :D Let me know if you have any issues using this.

Have a great weekend! :D

Brendon Muir