Retrieving embedded video on homepage

Joanna Odds

Nov 7, 2023, 4:07:57 PM11/7/23
to Spike@School Support
Kia ora,

I'm developing a new video for the banner on our school website home page. Is there a way of retrieving the original video file of the one that is currently there, please? We'd like to use parts of the footage from the one that is already there, but the original video file has gone missing at our end, so wondering if it's retrievable from your end?

Thank you so much.

Jo - Clevedon School IT lead

Brendon Muir

Nov 7, 2023, 4:21:10 PM11/7/23
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jo, this is just to acknowledge receipt of your email. I've replied to the other email you sent us directly :)

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand