moving pages and folders in admin area.

Kathie Matamua

Jun 3, 2024, 10:40:34 PMJun 3
to Spike@School Support
Malo lava
I know that it is a scroll change to move folders around for the website headings but I am in construction zone and I want to move these around please can anyone explain?
Kind regards Kathie

 “IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof”

Brendon Muir

Jun 3, 2024, 10:42:26 PMJun 3
to spikea...@googlegroups.com, Natalie Wilson
Malo Kathie :)

I've copied Natalie in on this message. She'll be in touch with you soon :D

In the meantime, you should be able to grab the three line icon that's next to the name of the item and drag it with your mouse to reorder it. To move things into other folders, click the Move link next to them and select the new folder.

Natalie will be able to guide you through that.

Have a great afternoon! :D

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Kathie Matamua

Jun 3, 2024, 10:50:23 PMJun 3
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Haha done that was my one job from today with Natalie and I already forgot a step. No problem all done ✅
Thank you Brendon 👍🏽

Ulingaholo Moving Forward Pasifika Association
Teacher Development Aotearoa
Katherine  Matamua

          RTLB Cluster 12
Te Huinga Raukura ki Manurewa