Powerpoint

Stephanie Lee

Dec 13, 2021, 10:50:20 PM12/13/21
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to load a powerpoint with music onto our website?  I am struggling and now starting to panic

027 272 6601

Nga mihi nui

Stephanie Lee
Deputy Principal
Pokeno School
Ph:  09-233-6108 (ext 919)

Ma Te Huruhuru, Ka Rere te Manu
Adorn the bird with feathers so it can fly

Brendon Muir

Dec 14, 2021, 1:11:12 AM12/14/21
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephanie, the quickest way would be to export the powerpoint as a movie:

You may have to set up slide timings for the movie export as it'll move between slides automatically. I assume if you've created the slideshow to music that you've probably set up automatic slide transitions already.

Once you have the movie file in mp4 format you can either try uploading it directly to the site using the Page editor, or upload it to YouTube and them embed the youtube clip into the site. The latter may be easier if you are using an Easy Page.

I hope that helps.

Please let us know if you need more support.

Have a great evening!

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand