Direct support for MSK144

Ronald Spiering

Jul 26, 2022, 5:27:30 AM7/26/22
to SparkSDR
Dear Alan,
Can you make direct support for MSK144 please?
Regards, Ron

Ronald Spiering

Jul 26, 2022, 3:39:45 PM7/26/22
to SparkSDR
I have the same request for JT6M.
Regards, Ron

Trevor Smithers

Jul 30, 2022, 7:20:15 AM7/30/22
to SparkSDR
There was a conversation about this last year

73
Trevor  G0KTN

Ronald Spiering

Aug 9, 2022, 6:24:50 PM8/9/22
to SparkSDR
Yes thanks Trevor but where is the plugin???? A pity soon Perseids are starting...

ahop...@googlemail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 2:14:01 AM8/10/22
to SparkSDR
Hi, this is still on the list and I'm currently designing the plugin architecture using the PI4 decoder as a test.  Implementing these decoders is not a trivial task as I typically have to do it from scratch due to the licenses of most existing implementations.
73 Alan M0NNB

Trevor Smithers

May 4, 2023, 4:43:32 AM5/4/23
to SparkSDR
Alan
Any further thoughts on implementing the MSK144 decoder ?
73
Trevor  G0KTN

ahop...@googlemail.com

May 5, 2023, 4:28:00 AM5/5/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Trevor,
I do still want to do this but life has been a bit complex recently, settling down now so I hope to find time for this, I have also made some progress with a plugin system for decoders that would allow others to contribute.
73 Alan M0NNB