[Mac] SoulseekQT freezes after every search!

melodraminha

Jan 7, 2022, 7:01:13 PM1/7/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Every time I try to use the search bar on SoulseekQT (2021.2.6) the thing freezes and I have to shut it down. This issue started happening after I updated my Mac to the 11.2 Big Sur version. Could it be that those versions are not compatible with each other? Is anyone experiencing a similar problem?

Roz Hutchings

Jan 16, 2022, 5:49:07 AM1/16/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
I'm having this exact problem too - operating on 11.6 Big Sur. Not yet upgraded to Monterey in case it's no compatible.

Andrew Free

Feb 8, 2022, 8:41:33 PM2/8/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Also having this issue, thought it was related to having an ARM-based computer or something.  I'm on 12.2 running SoulseekQt-2021-2-6

Tom Shortall

Feb 13, 2022, 8:57:50 AM2/13/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Happening to me to - 2018.1.30 on Linux