DER and PR ratings for March 2013

Matt Hoffman

Apr 5, 2013, 12:54:16 AM4/5/13
to soccer...@googlegroups.com
As a kid, Spring Break was pretty awesome. Now that I'm a parent I don't feel quite the same way :-) At any rate, that's my lame excuse for being tardy with March results!

At any rate, attached is an excel file with the DER and Per-Ratings from the first month of the season. It's the same excel file I posted on our Google Code site. In the future I might do away with the Google Code site and keep everything here. Obviously, please share your thoughts about this and anything!

March 2013 mls der.xls

Matt Hoffman

Apr 5, 2013, 1:02:36 AM4/5/13
to soccer...@googlegroups.com

Some interesting observations in the Perseverance Rating:

  • Real dog fight in Big D: Chris Seitz and Raul Fernandez are 9 and 10 respectively.
  • Last years darlings Tornaghi (25th) and Gspurning (15) struggling.
  • Zac MacMath is only facing 3.25 shots per game but saving less than half