Gaetz / Greene Alt-Right Nazi Protest Against Communism Has Trouble Finding A Home

Dago

Jul 18, 2021, 12:29:39 AM7/18/21

(They will disarm you at the door)

After third venue cancels, Gaetz, Greene take ‘protest against communism’
to Riverside

By Hannah FryStaff Writer
July 17, 2021 Updated 7:11 PM PT

After three Southern California venues canceled Republican Reps. Matt
Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene’s America First rally amid significant
public outcry, the lawmakers hosted a protest in Riverside on Saturday
evening instead.

In a video posted to Twitter on Saturday afternoon, Gaetz called on all
California “patriots” to join him and Greene outside Riverside City Hall
for a “peaceful protest against communism.” A group of loyalists joined
them there.

“These folks they tried to cancel our venues but they can never cancel our
patriotism or our American spirit,” Gaetz said in a video filmed outside
Riverside City Hall. “They’ll hear us all throughout Southern California.”

The city of Riverside said officials are “aware of the announced event and
taking steps to ensure the safety of everyone involved.”
ADVERTISING

The abrupt change occurred hours after the Anaheim Event Center backed out
of allowing the lawmakers to use the venue, a decision made after city
officials shared concerns about other events limiting police resources for
the rally.

“It was the lack of advance notice for an event that would attract the
attention this one would that raised issues for our city,” said Mike
Lyster, Anaheim city spokesman.

The last-minute cancellation was the latest in a series of hiccups for the
controversial GOP lawmakers in their attempts to get a fundraising event
off the ground in Southern California. Gaetz and Greene have been
cohosting America First rallies across the country since early May.

Tickets to Saturday’s event were free for general admission. However,
those who registered were given the option to upgrade to VIP status for
$250 per person, funds that were expected to go to the Put America First
Joint Fundraising Committee to support Greene‘s and Gaetz’s reelection
campaigns.

Greene, a Georgia congresswoman, and Gaetz, who represents west Florida,
were among former President Trump’s staunchest allies. The lawmakers’
remarks over COVID-19 safety measures and the false theory that the 2020
election was stolen have raised eyebrows among Democrats and Republicans
alike.

Gaetz is also under investigation for allegations of sex trafficking and
having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl. He has denied any
criminal wrongdoing.

Information began circulating last week about an America First rally at
Pacific Hills Banquet & Event Center in Laguna Hills planned for Saturday.
The venue’s general manager told the Orange County Register it opted to
cancel it after learning Gaetz and Greene would be speaking.

By Thursday, the rally had been moved to the Riverside Convention Center.
Many Riverside residents condemned the event and several organizations
planned to protest, prompting concern from city officials. By late Friday,
that venue was out as well.

“Riverside is a diverse and inclusive community, so it is heartening to
hear that this event will not move forward,” Riverside Mayor Pro Tem Gaby
Plascencia said in a statement. “I am disappointed we even got to this
point, because these speakers are the antithesis of everything Riverside
stands for.”

Hours later, organizers announced the event would be back in Orange County
at the Anaheim Event Center. Dozens of residents contacted the city to
decry the event. A few sent messages of support, Lyster said.

“As a city we respect free speech but also have a duty to call out speech
that does not reflect our city and its values,” he said.

Greene blamed the inability to maintain a venue on Democrats, which she
called “the party of hate,” in a post on Twitter early Saturday.

“They organized to attack, threaten, & harass every venue we booked in CA
to hold an America First rally, which celebrates our great country &
freedoms,” she wrote. “They think their vicious hate will stop me, but I
never give up.”

Dago

Jul 18, 2021, 10:06:08 AM7/18/21

Tritek

Jul 25, 2021, 7:13:31 PM7/25/21
Dago wrote

Tritek

Jul 27, 2021, 7:22:00 PM7/27/21
Dago wrote

Dago

Aug 1, 2021, 11:51:48 AM8/1/21

Tritek

Aug 5, 2021, 10:30:13 AM8/5/21
Dago wrote

Dago

Aug 8, 2021, 4:20:08 PM8/8/21

Dago

Aug 9, 2021, 11:03:33 PM8/9/21

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 10, 2021, 5:16:03 AM8/10/21
On 8/9/2021 8:03 PM, Dago wrote:

> (They will disarm you at the door)
>
> After third venue cancels, Gaetz, Greene take ‘protest against communism’
> to Riverside
>
> By Hannah FryStaff Writer
> July 17, 2021 Updated 7:11 PM PT
>
> After three Southern California venues canceled Republican Reps. Matt
> Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene’s America First rally amid significant
> public outcry, the lawmakers hosted a protest in Riverside on Saturday
> evening instead.
>
> In a video posted to Twitter on Saturday afternoon, Gaetz called on all
> California “patriots” to join him and Greene outside Riverside City Hall
> for a “peaceful protest against communism.” A group of loyalists joined
> them there.
>
> “These folks they tried to cancel our venues but they can never cancel our
> patriotism or our American spirit,” Gaetz said in a video filmed outside
> Riverside City Hall. “They’ll hear us all throughout Southern California.”

YOU COCKSUCKING, CONFUSED GENDER, WHITE MOTHERRFUUUCCCKKKKAAASSSS,

Do you fucking understand BASIC ENGLISH and what YOUR EVIL GOVT's have
been DOING TO YOU for the last 50 years?

CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO PSYCHOPATHS have been SECRETLY CHIPPING your
low IQ pale skinned asses and put you on the GLOBAL MIND CONTROL GRID to
be REMOTELY OPERATED like fucking MUPPETS.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA and MODUS OPERANDI.

HOW CIA MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS TORTURED SCIENTIST Dr. Katherine Horton for
the last 10 years
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sBqjArXw_g4/m/fJcPm0MmCgAJ

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

Your POTUSes are completely IMPOTENT CLOWNS.

Cocksucking amrikkkans WORSHIP this CLOWN Eisenhower who as POTUS DIDN'T
DO A SHIT in controlling and destroying the EVIL SHADOW GOVT but begged
the public to do something about the invisible govt just before he
stepped down as potus.

This SHADOW GOVT "MURDERED John F Kennedy" because JFK wasn't playing
ball with them.

Whitefucks don't understand THEIR OWN MENTALITY, COUNTRIES and GOVTs

Email these VIDEOS to ALL your friends, family members, colleagues and
EVERY amrikkkan you know and publish it on EVERY FORUM including REDDIT
and EDUCATE americans.

Why do you think the entire US govt went to INSANE LENGTHS to CONCEAL my
name from the public?

Because I know everything as a TORTURE VICTIM, what former Perpetrator
Bryan Kofron REVEALED to the public and MUCH MUCH MORE.

What if I tell you, that CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro psychopaths could be
watching you RIGHT NOW where ever you are, from Quantum Dimensions
Invisible Cloaked?

Yup, they can SEE YOU but you cannot see them. They got this INVISIBLE
CLOAKING technology either from "Philadelphia Experiment" OR from
Aliens. This is 100% fact.

USA is a MILLION TIMES "WORSE" than Chinese dictatorship or even hitler.

Your govt controls your entire MSM and brainwashes you 24x7 about Evil
Russia, Evil China, Evil Muslims, Evil non-whites, Evil non-christians
to KEEP YOUR MIND DISTRACTED while SECRETLY CHIPPING YOU and
implementing a DYSTOPIAN TYRANNICAL SOCIETY.

Tritek

Aug 10, 2021, 3:47:38 PM8/10/21
Dago wrote

Tritek

Aug 11, 2021, 12:32:17 PM8/11/21
Dago wrote

Dago

Aug 14, 2021, 11:53:18 AM8/14/21

Dago

Aug 14, 2021, 4:06:27 PM8/14/21

ab...@dns-netz.com

Aug 14, 2021, 6:25:03 PM8/14/21
In article <XnsAD86A3...@5.199.143.50>

From: Dago <da...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-
warming,alt.atheism,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Gaetz / Greene Alt-Right Nazi Protest Against Communism
Has Trouble Finding A Home
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:06:25 -0000 (UTC)
jAQheG1nm
LISsHUNFq
lLYWKR1AP
MCQhBNJJM
VMET2+69S
3e6oOf3Cd
XlrIkx9/K
pKmHOWUO5
CUakxbiQa
B9Y2aHWjV
q9BOGuELR
bzcxeb9Si
4yDOKn22o
oeViGLmCM
G4iw5DWLJrhRG+s8JOMID+QD1GW6LB610Xa5Tl043IFUZ7F7P+/4HS441vg==

Dago

Aug 15, 2021, 1:41:05 PM8/15/21

Tritek

Aug 31, 2021, 4:40:38 PM8/31/21
Dago wrote

Tritek

Sep 18, 2021, 4:38:30 PM9/18/21
Dago wrote

Tritek

Oct 10, 2021, 5:30:05 PM10/10/21
Dago wrote

Yamn Remailer

Oct 10, 2021, 10:25:02 PM10/10/21
On 10 Oct 2021, Tritek <tri...@gmail.com> posted some

> Dago

I am such a loser.

Jim McCron now spamming at bgeserver.de

Oct 11, 2021, 2:20:02 AM10/11/21

Kurt Nicklas

Oct 12, 2021, 1:01:29 PM10/12/21
Jim McCron now spamming at bgeserver.de wrote

> I am such a loser.

Trump takes chink cock in his ass.

Kurt Nicklas

Oct 12, 2021, 1:03:57 PM10/12/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Sticking my dick in Ron Johnson's loose butt is fun.

Too bad that Republicans like him only love boys.

Tritek

Nov 4, 2021, 4:28:04 PM11/4/21
Dago wrote

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 8, 2021, 3:56:57 PM11/8/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 8, 2021, 3:56:57 PM11/8/21
Jim McCron now spamming at bgeserver.de wrote

> I am such a loser.

Tritek

Nov 13, 2021, 5:08:56 PM11/13/21
Dago wrote

Tritek

Nov 21, 2021, 8:06:03 PM11/21/21
Dago wrote

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 27, 2021, 11:28:55 PM11/27/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 27, 2021, 11:28:55 PM11/27/21
Jim McCron now spamming at bgeserver.de wrote

> I am such a loser.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 28, 2021, 11:10:25 PM11/28/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 29, 2021, 4:29:16 PM11/29/21
Jim McCron now spamming at bgeserver.de wrote

> I am such a loser.

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 5, 2021, 10:38:25 AM12/5/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 6, 2021, 8:13:22 PM12/6/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Tritek

Dec 7, 2021, 1:44:59 PM12/7/21

Tritek

Jan 10, 2022, 5:54:05 PM1/10/22

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 10, 2022, 5:54:07 PM1/10/22
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Tritek

Jan 25, 2022, 5:01:29 PM1/25/22

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:53 PM1/25/22
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I am such a loser.

Burger King

May 13, 2023, 1:35:07 AM5/13/23
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Delimited wrote
>

>> They need to force the issue - "flash mobs" that
>> pop up, say what needs to be said, and disappear
>> before ANTIFA or the cops can show up. Repeat,
>> repeat, repeat.
>>

> Carroll likes it when I slip my dick in her butthole. The buttplug is
> why she's always smiling.

Trump said she was a lying whore.

Van Coover

May 13, 2023, 1:47:03 AM5/13/23

> Delimited wrote
>

>> They need to force the issue - "flash mobs" that
>> pop up, say what needs to be said, and disappear
>> before ANTIFA or the cops can show up. Repeat,
>> repeat, repeat.
>>

> Carroll likes it when I slip my dick in her butthole. The buttplug is
> why she's always smiling.

Leave her with the niggers for a week. Let them rape her 24 hours a day
and see how she likes that.