Lao U.N. Ambassador Yong Gives Self New Authority to Close Camp in Thailand Options

samphong

Sep 3, 2009, 4:35:01 PM9/3/09
Wow, now the new Lao Ambassador to the United Nations have given
himself newfound authorities, including the power to close down a
refugee center in another country like Thailand?

Here's what Yong Chanthalangsy, the de facto Lao government online
junkie publicly posted to the world. I'm sure he has the green light
from Thailand's government to meddle in their internal affairs!

"Sooner or later, we will close down Houay Namkhao and rapatriate all
the people back home."

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.hmong/browse_thread/thread/6eaec44618c23ebd?hl=en#

I highly doubt Thailand's Ambassdor to the U.N., Don Pramudwinai would
carry out his country's foreign policies in the same manner, via
internet chat rooms...like Lao PDR's Yong. Yet, Thailand's leaders
seems to be in cahoots with unapologetic Communist cronies like Yong.

Unbelievable!

laophuan

Sep 3, 2009, 9:09:45 PM9/3/09
On Sep 3, 1:35 pm, samphong <samphon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, now the new Lao Ambassador to the United Nations have given
> himself newfound authorities, including the power to close down a
> refugee center in another country like Thailand?
>
> Here's what Yong Chanthalangsy, the de facto Lao government online
> junkie publicly posted to the world. I'm sure he has the green light
> from Thailand's government to meddle in their internal affairs!
>
> "Sooner or later, we will close down Houay Namkhao and rapatriate all
> the people back home."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.hmong/browse_thread/thread...
>
> I highly doubt Thailand', s Ambassdor to the U.N., Don Pramudwinai would

> carry out his country's foreign policies in the same manner, via
> internet chat rooms...like Lao PDR's Yong. Yet, Thailand's leaders
> seems to be in cahoots with unapologetic Communist cronies like Yong.
>
> Unbelievable!

Yeah bring all our tigers home.

ຜູ່ບາວລາວ

Sep 4, 2009, 12:43:36 AM9/4/09
ລາວພວນ

ເຈົ້າຈະເອົາເສືອໄປກັດຫົວຂອງເຈົ້າເອງແມ່ນບໍ? ໂດຍ ຂະນ້ອຍ
ຜຂ ຂໍສນັບສນູນ ຕັ້ງແຕ່ມື້ວານນີ້ພຸ້ນໄດ໋ ມື້ໃດຈະເອົາໄປລະຍາອາວ?

ຕອນນີ້ ຂພຈ ຕ້ອງການ ຄົນບໍ່ມັກ ຄມ ລາວ ໃຫ້ເຂົ້າໄປທາງໃນລາວ
ຫລາຍທີ່ສຸດ ໂດຍທຳທ່າທຳທາງວ່າ ຮັກພັກແລະລັດ

ເພື່ອແຜ່ນດິນລາວ ຈະໄດ້ ອ່ອຍຮ່ອຍ ອ່ອຍຮ່ອຍ ອ່ອຍຮ່ອຍ ຯ
ແລ້ວທຸກຢ່າງກໍຈະຈົບເໝືອນດັ່ງ ຟັກແລະລັດເວົ້ານັ້ນເດ

(ບ່ອນໃດມີການບີບຮັດ ບ່ອນນັ້ນຕ້ອງມີການຕໍ່ສູ້) ໕໕໕໕

ແລ້ວທຸກໆຄົນ ກໍຈະໄດ້ ກົ້ມເງີຍ ກົ້ມເງີຍ ທີ່ພັກປຣາດຖນາໄວ້.....
໕໕໕໕໕໕໕໕໕໕໕໕

Yong Chanthalangsy

Jun 26, 2023, 1:28:25 AM6/26/23
I revisited this post 20 years later and I am in the position to reaffirm the following:

1. Hmong issue is complely addressed and solved for the betterment of every Lao citizen including Hmong;
2. Houay Nam Khao has been emtied and definitively closed down in 1997 as I announced;
3. I am now retired but the Government has appointed me to the position as the Representative of Lao PDR to the ASEAN Inter-governmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR); and
4. Will continue continue to work harder to promote Lao PDR like what I had been doing as Ambassador of Lao PDR to France from 2017 to 2021 with so many achievements in every sectors.

Where are all the detractors of Laos now?