Re: Mind Control? Scientists Have Discovered How To Use Nanoparticles To Remotely Control Behavior!

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 30, 2022, 12:48:44 PM3/30/22
On 3/30/2022 9:31 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> [...]
>
> 'Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .'
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-schizophrenic-genius-whose-worst-fears-came-true-1862415.html
>
> 'As with many paranoid schizophrenics, Walter Sartory's life was governed by fear. Convinced that the CIA was spying on him, the brilliant mathematician and scientist moved to a secluded home in Kentucky'
>
> Note that paranoid schizophrenics are often suicidal, so if you disappear we'll know what happened to you.
>
> https://www.nami.org/Personal-Stories/Sandy-s-Story
> 'Then, literally days later, I began to feel watched and suspicious of people. The delusions grew in intensity until I began to see all these amazing connections and clues leading me to the conclusion that I was part of a CIA covert operation. This continued for six weeks until one night, I found myself by the river’s edge in agony, trying to freeze to death.'
>
> https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/home/schizophrenia-advisor/suicide-prevention-in-schizophrenia-obstacles-and-awareness/
> 'Patients with schizophrenia tend to have a significantly higher risk for suicide during the first 10 years of their disorder, with 44% dying by suicide within this time period. This elevated risk that occurs early on in schizophrenia has been attributed to delays in receipt of psychiatric treatment.'
>
> https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-and-suicide
>
> 'Schizophrenia is strongly linked to a higher-than-normal chance of suicide and suicide attempts.
>
> Suicide prevention can be hard to do, because people with schizophrenia can sometimes act on suicidal thoughts impulsively and without warning.'
>
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951591/
> 'People with schizophrenia are known to die much earlier (Saha et al., 2007) than expected. Up to 40% (Bushe et al., 2010) of this excess premature mortality can be attributed to suicide and unnatural deaths, with one authoritative review (Palmer et al., 2005) estimating a lifetime suicide risk of 4.9% for people with schizophrenia'.
>
> But if you do commit suicide your digital avatar may live on.

The EVIL WHITE XTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS
are "DECEIVING and MANIPULATING" your brains TO THINK that victims are
paranoids, so they can get away SECRETLY IMPLEMENTING a NEURALLY
ENSLAVED WORLD by the filthy EVIL Oligarchic Military Industrial Complex
which ACTUALLY RULES and GOVERNS the EVIL VIRUS called amrikkka from BEHIND.

POTUS n Congress are typical LOW IQ whites with NO BALLS to stand up to
the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DOJ DHS Psychopaths and PROTECT american public.

This is "EXACTLY HOW" the filthy sadistic perverted blood thirsty back
stabbing, pathologically LYING forked tongued WHITE XTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at
CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO "DECEIVE and MANIPULATE" the global public, by
accusing the VICTIMS to be paranoids.

The EVIL CUNNING PSYCHOAPATHIC FILTH at CIA "wrote DSM" (Diagnostics and
Statistics Manual for Mental Disorders") which entire psych community
follows as BIBLE, to STATE that "victims" are delusional paranoids.

Former Chief Medical Officer in Finland, Dr. Rauni Kilde said that EVIL
CIA Psychopaths WROTE the DSM to DECEIVE the global public.

Please EMAIL all this INFORMATION to ALL your friends, relatives,
neighbors, colleagues and every human you can find and EDUCATE them
about how the EVIL US and UK Govt CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths
are STEALTHILY IMPLEMENTING a "DYSTOPIAN STASI GESTAPO TYRANNY", behind
our backs while BRAINWASHING us about the VIRTUES of DEMOCRACY and
FREEDOMS on the "SURFACE".

POTUS, Congress and Senators are NOT your govt.

They are at the SAME LEVEL as you, me and any other general american
public, EXCEPT with "very limited powers" to make ONLY Social Policies.

Wars, Foreign Policies and Business Decisions are all MADE by the EVIL
Shadow US govt who GIVES ORDERS to potus, congress and senators from
behind to EXECUTE them.

Here is the US GOVT SECURITY ORGANIZATION CHART.

US Govt Security Organization Chart - POTUS
https://imgur.com/gallery/ljiZMSj

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths "CUNNINGLY PROJECT POTUS" as the
"most powerful person" on the planet TO DECEIVE the WORLD and PERPETRATE
the LIE that amrikka, UK, Aus and the WEST are "angelic democracies".

If you don't believe it, here is the SECONDARY EVIDENCE in the first ONE
MINUTE of the video. There are total 38 SECURITY LEVELS in and above Top
Secret Crypto.

Colonel Daniel Salter -US Govt Security Structure Chart -POTUS Level 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_02a6WbiI

EVIL US Govt Psychopaths are using this MODUS OPERANDI on the amrikkan,
brit and global public.

Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

EVERY WORD which comes out of the bodily orifices of EVIL US and UK Govt
Psychopaths is a "LIE".

EVERY WORD.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

The REAL FIGURE of no.of victims is CLOSE TO 5 MILLION Amrikkan brains
LINKED to NSA QUANTUM COMPUTER EVIL AI HIVE.

Those 5 mil amerikkkans have NO FREE WILL. They are being REMOTELY
PROGRAMMED and OPERATED like fucking PUPPETS just for PSYCHOPATHIC FUN.

This Psychopath Andrew Smith aka Bill Pollock aka Bobby Smith aka
Loughall Tomartyr with email id tsp...@gmail.com changes its name
frequently as "secret coded messages" and responses to my private
thoughts and also their own messages, like this one.

As you can see, EVIL Amrikkan CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths are
"THREATENING to SUPPRESS MY MIND" with QUANTUM COMPUTER EVIL AI "ALGORITHM".

INITIALIZE MIND SUPPRESSION ALGORITHM - Andrew Smith with email id
tsp...@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/2OLggdMztos/m/lAWdmVayBAAJ

NONE OF YOU are listening. I am trying to EDUCATE you about things I
know as a "20 yr TORTURE VICTIM" of the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
Psychopaths.

All of your BRAINS were SECRETLY CHIPPED with "DNA Mind Control
Nanobots" and LINKED to NSA Quantum Computer HIVE AI Global Information
Grid, like my brain.

The EVIL CIA NSA MI6 Psychopaths can LITERALLY SWITCH OFF and SUPPRESS
MY BRAIN with just a computer mouse click. This is NOT FICTION. This is
the REALITY which existed in the western world for the last 50 years.

NSA HIVE EVIL AI is reading my PRIVATE THOUGHTS in a SECOND and so are
yours. You just DON'T KNOW IT, I do.

A human brain processes information at 5000 bits per second while a
SuperComputer processes at 2 billion bits/second.

A Quantum Computer processes information much faster than a Supercomputer.

All of our brains are IN CONTROL OF of NSA Quantum Computer HIVE AI.
They can LITERALLY turn off our brains with just a mouse click, like the
AMAZING PHYSICS video below showed.

Basic concept of Resonance Frequency is explained in this video.

Amazing Physics - Resonance Frequency
https://twitter.com/i/status/1464051404742578178

Each human being has a "UNIQUE" DNA Resonance Frequency, just like
humans have UNIQUE FINGER PRINTS.

So, all CIA n NSA have to do is, to somehow connect the Human's DNA
Resonance Frequency to CIA n NSA AI and Mind Control Tech.

How they do it, was explained by Whistleblower Bryan Kofron in his
whistleblower videos. By BROADCASTING a MATCHING FREQUENCY with the
human's frequency, linking and interlocking them which forms a
BI-DIRECTIONAL HIGHWAY, to READ and PROGRAM that human's brain. Voila.

The CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths are informing me with this
SECRET CODED MESSAGE "CONFIRMATION" that they will INDEED TORTURE and
MURDER ME, because I started emailing the media to EXPOSE these EVIL CIA
NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths of how they have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING millions of americans, brits, ozzies and global public with
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS and linking their brains to NSA Quantum Computer
HIVE AI and remotely operating them like PUPPETS for the last 40 yrs.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/Mtk5Y6QZ89I/m/OfL5d5aWBAAJ

These NANOBOTS are NOT visible to the naked eye. They are SPRAYING these
nanobots in the AIR public breathes, for the last 40 yrs and SECRETLY
CHIPPING humans and turning them into SUPERCOMPUTER AI CONTROLLED PUPPETS.

J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a
conspiracy “so monstrous” he cannot believe it exists. The American mind
simply has NOT come to a realization of the “evil which has been
introduced into our midst.”

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

Those Mind Control Nanobots travel through our noses when we inhale, and
attach themselves to our brain synapses like shown in the following
video. Millions of them.

Mind Control Nanobots Attaching Themselves To Brain Synapses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

See, how EASY it is to secretly chip people, once you know how it is done.

Method of Secretly Chipping Humans - GAMER Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

Mind Control Nanobots are COLORLESS in REALITY, but the director used
WHITE POWDER for Illustration in GAMER Movie.

CIA developed these Mind Control Nanobots by the 1970s and have been
SPRAYING these nanobots in the air people breathe in theaters, concert
halls, stadiums, downtowns etc and secretly chipping people.

You can EASILY extrapolate that IF a couple of University scientists
"successfully controlled animals remotely", with JUST a couple of
million dollars budget, then HOW ADVANCED CIA technology would be, given
the FACT that they DEVELOPED it since the 1950s with MKULTRA program
with $Trillions of Black Budgets and the best of the best Mind Control
Scientists and 70 yrs of TIME and "complete secrecy".

READ what this DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano said about the
nanobots, which are biopenetrable and they attach themselves to our
ears, nose, mucous membranes, eyes. Once they attach to our bodies, the
EVIL Psychopaths can LITERALLY TORTURE us anytime, anywhere REMOTELY but
Nobody can TRACE BACK the CRIMES to the EVIL PSYCHOPATHS.

22:35 - Dr James Giordano - This technology went from drawing board to
reality - Nanoswarms, biopenetrable that you cannot see, that can
penetrate and integrate themselves with variety of mucous membranes,
lobes, ears, eyes, nose, impossible to detect and attributions become
exceedingly difficult to demonstrate. Read and Write into the brain -
REMOTELY.

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

None of you and the global public are understanding the GRAVITY OF THE
SITUATION.

The era of human beings/homos sapiens is OVER. Millions of humans are
being REMOTELY OPERATED by EVIL AI of NSA Quantum Computers, without
their knowledge and consent.

These EVIL Psychopaths COVERTLY CONTROL the entire western media, which
KEEPS your minds FOCUSED on manufactured evil rest of the world.

If all you know what I know about Western Countries, you will PACK UP
YOUR BAGS and RUN AWAY and SEEK ASYLUM in Russia and China.

ALL OF YOU need to PUT CONCERTED EFFORT and "REMOVE" the DISINFORMATION
"INJECTED" into your brains by the CIA MI6 controlled MSM.

99.9% of what you SEE, THINK, PERCEIVE and EXPERIENCE is NOT REAL
REALITY, it is FAKE/DELUSIONAL REALITY artificially injected and
projected by the MOST EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths who are
DECEIVING the entire human species.

De-classified CIA's mind control research document confirmed that they
can remote-control animals' activities by 1961

From John Marks' book "The Search for the Manchurian Candidate"

Adapt remote control technique developed on the animals for use on man:
De-classified CIA's mind control research document confirmed that they
can remote-control animals' activities by 1961. The document goes to
say these methods would be adapted for use on man.

In November, 1961, a CIA document stated that: "The remote control of
activities in several species of animals had been demonstrated (...).
The evaluation will be conducted toward the application of selected
elements of these techniques to Man."

Clearly, the mind-control researchers can remote-control the activation
of human organism with electric signals since the early 1960s.

It should take only a year to adapt these technologies developed on
animals to be used on man.

---------

Just IMAGINE "HOW ADVANCED CIA Mind Control Technologies are TODAY", IF
they were able to REMOTELY CONTROL "multiple species of animals" by
fucking 1961.

It ONLY takes a year or two to ADAPT technologies to man, what worked on
animals.

----------

WATCH ALL the VIDEOS BELOW which explained how our real world avatars
are LINKED to NSA Quantum Computer HIVE AI GiG and our TWIN DIGITAL
AVATARS created.

It is a gamed society
SWS is watching you, Creating a Second YOU running different scenarios
to see how you react
DARPA AVATAR PROJECT LINKS YOUR MIND TO A DIGITAL WORLD INSIDE A QUANTUM
COMPUTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_kb6b6_F4

DARPA 2045 Initiative creates Virtual Avatar Overlords by linking humans
to A.I. Control Grid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7rF2fsDGGg

Quantum A.I. Mind Control God Avatars Create Your Reality through your
Subconscious Mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668vdrZT3QE

From 1996 - 2010, $8.5 Trillion pentagon black budget has NEVER been
accounted. The COCKSUCKING LOW IQ POTUS n Congress CLOWNS have NO BALLS
to even ASK DOD and CIA what they did with that $8.5 Trillion BUT the
entire WHTE FILTH in amrikka DELUDES themselves that Amrikkka is a
DEMOCRACY and then GOES AROUND the world and MURDERS non-americans in
MILLIONS, who DON'T BEND OVER for the FILTHY CONFUSED GENDER WHITE RACE
which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED like an EVIL VIRUS.

Paul Hellyer - Shadow govt - CIA FBI NSA CEOs Military Intelligence
Agencies, Dictatorship, Ruthless power hungry people. Black Budget -$8.5
TRILLION since 1996 that has never been accounted. Shadowy govt,
Unacknowledged Special Access Programs.
FCC + 5G Beyond Insanity
Ultra High Frequency Radiation (2.4 to 100 Ghz or more)
Aimed and amplified signals
Massive Deployment of Towers
Rake in $Billions
No Standards, No testing, Anything Goes
Trial Deployments in 2017
Share with Satellite & Military Operations
THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A HIVE MIND QUANTUM COMPUTER SIMULATION OF YOUR
MIND TO MANIPULATE REALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGl8jPVrCM

Tracking with EM frequency emitted by individual DNA, every living thing
is an antenna, using HAARP and GWEN turning humans into bio-robots
Totalitarian Scientific Oligarchy
Absolute cradle to grave control, eliminating free choice, run by
Psychopaths
Mind Virus Frequency Bio-weapon used to Modify and Control the Human Race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3fTjAOMX1Q

I want to make this very clear. This is NOT a conspiracy theory Your
data is being collected.
What data you say? Your every activity, transaction, physical or virtual
communication and YES, your "INNERMOST PERSONAL THOUGHTS" will be
catalogued and uploaded to a HIVE based AI SYSTEM on the GLOBAL
INFORMATION GRID.
NESD - Neural Engineering Systems Design, Puts the BRAIN at our fingertips.
Dr. James Giordano
DARPA ADVISOR REVEALS CONSCIOUS A.I. SUPERCOMPUTERS USED FOR MIND
CONTROL OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqQMGNNYuA

DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial
Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEgZQgP9SMs

Hyperreality: Linking Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence in
a Virtual World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAkB_UX-oYM

Google's former CEO Eric Schmidt said - Total of all human knowledge
from the dawn of man to the present if digitized ONLY need 5 EXA Bytes

But NSA built 1 YOTTA BYTE = 1 MILLION EXA BYTES of storage at
Bluffdale, Utah and another 0.7 YOTTA BYTE = 700,000 EXA BYTES at Ft.
George Meade, Maryland.

So, all of you should ASK YOURSELVES, why do NSA "NEED" SO MUCH
astronomical storage and FOR WHAT?

It's because NSA is STORING every bit of information of EVERY HUMAN on
the planet, in their QUANTUM COMPUTERS in order to CREATE our TWIN
DIGITAL AVATARS with CONSCIOUSNESS to "REMOTELY CONTROL EVERY HUMAN" on
this planet, which is the NEW WORLD ORDER Bush Sr declared in the 1980s.

We are PAYING for our own ENSLAVEMENT and CYBER IMPRISONMENT
So WHY DOES the Shadow Govt need to collect and store so much data. The
reason is bcos they have built a computer generated real time
neuro-model of the world that includes a digital TWIN copy of every
single human on this planet. The more data they can collect from the
real world and from each individual, the more accurate the world model
becomes. To achieve optimal results, they used DNA Nanobots to link the
signals coming from your bilogical neurons to your own very digital twin
in the computer generated Neuroworld, so that everything that occurs in
the simulation also occurs in the real world and vice versa. Each
person's digital twin is readable and writable and subject to powers of
algorithms, and because you are tethered to the digital twin, you too
become programmable
7:15
Millions of americans' real intellect and emotions have already been
digitized and downloaded into these super computers.
Steve Hoffman: Some EVIL AI or EVIL PEOPLE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WE DO
and we are more like ZOMBIES. We don't even know it. We think we are
FREE but we are NOT ACTUALLY FREE.
They Control Your Mind Through Your Very Own Virtual Avatar in a Digital
Mirror World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOQNpxN0zs&t=257s

“Is Mind Control Possible? Absolutely. There is a mountain of
evidence..Today we know there are technologies that can induce sound
into the brain at a distance, can monitor and alter brainwaves at a
distance, can alter behavior at a distance, can induce images into the
brain at a distance, can target individual organs at a distance. Can
disrupt the calcium ions binding on individual cell surfaces at a
distance, creating pain and other effects anywhere in the body. Mind
control technology exists, without a question.”
-- Dr Eldon Byrd, U.S. Navy, 2001

MIND CONTROL PATENT 6011991 - Remote brain computer interface - Neural
Monitoring via satellite
directed not necessarily by humans but by a computer system that sits on
a global information grid in a network centric environment
that can not only monitor your thoughts but modify your behavior
Patented by Mardirossian

Your ENTIRE POTUS n CONGRESS LOW IQ clowns LIVE IN FEAR of your REAL
GOVT aka CIA+NSA+FBI+DOD+DOJ+DARPA+DOE+NRO+IRS.

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSED this EVIL SHADOW
GOVT in the VIDEOS BELOW, whom even POTUSes, Senators, Mayors and
Congressmen WARNED amrikkkan public about and "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

The WHITE CHRISTIAN motherfuckers at CIA NSA DHS FBI are TORTURING ME
24x7 for the last 21 years NON-STOP, like ex-MI5 microwave Scientist
Barrie Trower said in the VIDEO ABOVE.

One of the Secret Society Deep State Psychopaths bhandava even PUBLICLY
THREATENED me that THEY WILL TORTURE ME "until I commit suicide".

bhandava THREAT 4
https://imgur.com/4B1fzDg

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

THIS EVIL country which calls itself AMRIKKKKA should be and must be
COMPLETELY DESTROYED to help human species live in peace and harmony.

DHS Fusion Centers are nothing but NAZI TORTURE STASI GESTAPOS which are
STEALTHILY TORTURING millions of americans with MIND CONTROL and
DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS.

I request the READERS to VIRALLY SPREAD this via emails, websites,
whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, IG, LinkedIn, Pinterest,

So, when we, TORTURE VICTIMS explain these technologies to the WHITE
FILTH, they are COMPLETELY LOST, cuz the ONLY THING they KNOW is
"SUCKING COCKS as if there is NO TOMORROW and GOSSIPING".

This is HOW the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS in CIA NSA MI6 ASIS
CSIS are STEALTHILY TORTURING me and Millions of Americans and GLOBAL
PUBLIC for DECADES.

WORST PART is, the following EXPLANATION is "TOOO BENIGN" in DESCRIBING
the TORTURES being METED out to me and global public by the EVIL US GOVT
CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS.

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
Excerpts:

If we were concerned before about diagnostic criteria being imposed
according to the classification of recognizable symptoms, we have
reason now to submit them to even harsher scrutiny. The development over
the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major
strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of
which is to enter the brain and mind. Unannounced, undebated and largely
unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them –
technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed
upon us. The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible
technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the
victims themselves and those who are given the task of diagnosing mental
illness are attempting to silence them by classifying their evidence and
accounts as the symptoms of schizophrenia, while the dispensers of
psychic mutilation and programmed pain continue with their work, aided
and unopposed.

Part of the effort is to remind the victim that they are constantly
under control or surveillance. Programmes vary, but common forms of
reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and
cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying
pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of
comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and
desperation. This is mind control at its most benign. There is reason to
fear the use of beamed energy to deliver lethal assaults on humans,
including cardiac arrest, and bleeding in the brain.

For someone who felt his mind was going to pieces, to be put into the
stressful situation of the psychiatric examination, even when the
psychiatrist acquitted himself with kindness, the situation of the
assessment procedure itself, can be ‘an effective way to drive someone
crazy, or more crazy.’ (Laing, 1985, p 17). But if the accounting of
bizarre experiences more or less guaranteed you a new label or a trip to
the psychiatric ward, there is even more reason for a new group of
people to be outraged about how their symptoms are being diagnosed. A
doubly cruel sentence is being imposed on people who are the victims of
the most appalling abuse by scientific-military experiments, and a
totally uncomprehending society is indifferent to their evidence. For
the development of a new class of weaponry now has the capability of
entering the brain and mind and body of another person by technological
means.

Since the presence of a permanent ‘other’ in one’s mind and body is by
definition an act of the most intolerable cruelty, people who are forced
to bear it but who refuse to be broken by it, have no other option than
to turn themselves into activists, their lives consumed by the battle
against such atrocities, their energies directed to alerting and
informing the public of things they don’t want to hear or understand
about evil forces at work in their society.

The calculated and technological entry into another person’s mind is an
act of monumental barbarism which obliterates– perhaps with the
twiddling of a dial – the history and civilisation of man’s mental
development. It is more than an abuse of human rights, it is the
destruction of meaning. For any one who is forced into the hell of
living with an unseen mental rapist, the effort to stay sane is beyond
the scope of tolerable endurance. The imaginative capacity of the
ordinary mind cannot encompass the horror of it. We have attempted to
come to terms with the experiments of the Nazis in concentration camps.
We now have the prospect of systematic control authorised by men who
issue instructions through satellite communications for the destruction
of societies while they are driving new Jaguars and Mercedes, and going
to the opera.

In 1969 Dr Jose Delgado, a Yale psychologist, published a book:
“Physical Control of the Mind: Towards a Psychocivilized Society”. In
essence, he displayed in practical demonstrations how, by means of
electrical stimulation of the brain which had been mapped out in its
relations between different points and activities, functions and
sensations, – by means of electrical stimulation, how the rhythm of
breathing and heartbeat could be changed, as well as the function of
most of the viscera, and gall bladder secretion. Frowning, opening and
closing of eyes and mouth, chewing, yawning, sleep, dizziness, epileptic
seizures in healthy persons were induced. The intensity of feelings
could be controlled by turning the knob, which controlled the intensity
of the electric current. He states at the end of his book the hope that
the new power will remain limited to scientists or some charitable elite
for the benefit of a “psychocivilized society.”

In January 1998, an annual public meeting of the French National
Bioethics Committee was held in Paris. Its chairman, Jean-Pierre
Changeux, a neuroscientist at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, told the
meeting that “advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion
of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly
specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a
distance. That will open the way for abuses such as invasion of personal
liberty, control of behaviour and brainwashing. These are far from being
science-fiction concerns…and constitute “a serious risk to society.”
(“Nature.” Vol 391, 1998.

In his book on CIA mind control research (Marks, 1988), John Marks
quotes a CIA colleague’s joke (always revealing for personality
characteristics): “If you could find the natural radio frequency of a
person’s sphincter, you could make him run out of the room real fast.”

Dr Igor Smirnov, of the Institute of Psycho-Correction in Moscow, says:
“It is easily conceivable that some Russian ‘Satan’, or let’s say
Iranian – or any other ‘Satan’, as long as he owns the appropriate means
and finances, can inject himself into every conceivable computer
network, into every conceivable radio or television broadcast, with
relative technological ease, even without disconnecting cables…and
intercept the radio waves in the ether and modulate every conceivable
suggestion into it. This is why such technology is rightfully
feared.”(German TV documentary, 1998).

There is NO SUCH thing as a WHITE MAN. A White man is an OXYMORON. These
COCKSUCKING WHITE FILTH have been STEALTHILY TORTURING ME for the last
20 yrs with Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons non-stop 24x7. EVIL
WHITES have NO BALLS to fight anybody from the front.

DUMB WHITE WOMEN are BREEDING completely useless COWARD SPECIES and
INFESTING this beautiful planet with even more FILTHY VIRUS, as if they
haven't INFESTED enough.

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSED this EVIL SHADOW
GOVT in the VIDEOS BELOW, whom even POTUSes, Senators, Mayors and
Congressmen WARNED amrikkkan public about and "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

Dr Graham Downing - These technologies are TERRIFYING
They are running a parallel society, this is a gamed society
Millions of people are NOT AWARE that their THOUGHTS are being remotely
manipulated
DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano: This technology already EXISTS TODAY

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s

SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #1
from Gangstalkerwars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70

SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
from Gangstalkerwars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco

US govt is surreptitiously collecting the DNA of world leaders and is
reportedly protecting that of Potus
Decoded, these genetic blueprints could provide compromising
information. In the not so distant future,
they may provide something more as well-- the basis for the creation of
personalized bio-weapons that could
take down a president and leave no trace.

The Matrix Movie is Reality: Whistleblower Bryan Kofron and D-Waves
Geordie Rose Reveal the Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6pkLL11Ss

New brain implants are so microscopic, you won't even know that you've
been implanted
https://www.naturalnews.com/050440_brain_implants_mind_control_transhumanism.html

MisDiagnosis and Mistreatments by Manipulation of BioData
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/127874772503293/

Remote Neural Monitoring Explained - RT
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/113464013944369/

Pain is perceived by the brain - Dr Robert Duncan
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/120828363207934/

From 1996 - 2010, $8.5 Trillion pentagon black budget has NEVER been
[...]

HOW CIA MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS TORTURED SCIENTIST Dr. Katherine Horton for
the last 10 years
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sBqjArXw_g4/m/fJcPm0MmCgAJ