British Soldiers Fund presents WINGS at Old South Church November 5 2013

1 view

Sean Graham

Oct 3, 2013, 2:58:45 PM10/3/13
to SNFC Noise List

From: Alexandra Williams <al...@britishsoldiersfund.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Subject: British Soldiers Fund presents WINGS at Old South Church November 5 2013
To: phone-...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

To Whom it May Concern,

Please see the following attachments for information regarding British Soldiers Fund's Veterans and Remembrance Day Event at Old South Church on November 5. We will be showing WINGS, the award winning silent film about WWI with live, improvised organ accompaniment performed by Peter Krasinski.

We want to spread the word about our important event that raises money for British and American soldiers and their families in times of need.

Please contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Alex Williams

Alexandra Williams
Executive Assistant

British Soldiers Fund, Inc.
P.O. Box 381487
Cambridge, MA 02238 USA

Mobile +1 401-623-7326
Office +1 617-876-7500
Fax +1 617-876-7575

al...@britishsoldiersfund.org
in...@britishsoldiersfund.org

www.britishsoldiersfund.org

British Soldiers Fund, Inc. provides lifetime aid and support for British and Allied soldiers, veterans and their families in times of need. We raise funds to help families, children, the homeless, the elderly, the unemployed and those with physical and mental disabilities. We are particularly proud to support ABF The Soldiers' Charity, the British Army's National Charity in the United Kingdom, whose patron is Her Majesty the Queen.

If you would like further information or would like to help in any way, please visit our web site at www.britishsoldiersfund.org or get in touch with us by telephone or email. Thank you for your interest and support!

British Soldiers Fund, Inc. is a publicly-supported charity, exempt from tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and can accept tax-deductible contributions to the full extent of the law. EIN 45-2448686

top.letterhead
WINGS Press Release.pdf
WINGS Color Poster.pdf