API has been been migrated to new domain

Greg Tracy

Dec 30, 2012, 11:22:27 AM12/30/12
to smsmyb...@googlegroups.com

Hey, all. Heads up!

I've taken a new pass on performance for the API and have done some things to optimize scenarios when there is heavy load. One outcome of these changes is that the domain for the API has has changed.

The old base URI for the old API was :   http://www.smsmybus.com/api/v1/

The new base URI for the API is :   http://api.smsmybus.com/v1/

I've updated all of the documentation to reference the new path. The old path still works but it should be considered deprecated and it will be closed at some point in the next few months.

Thanks!

Greg

Walker, Larry

Jan 5, 2013, 10:03:02 AM1/5/13
to smsmyb...@googlegroups.com
Greg:

It took me awhile to get around to it, but I've made the change to my liveBus app: thanks for the heads-up…

Larry

PS: Will you be at Sector67 for the mayor's Open Data Portal press conference on Tuesday? I'll be going if for no other reason than the idea of the mayor standing amidst the techno-debris at S67, waxing poetic about open data initiatives, is at least slightly surreal...

--
----
API Docs : http://www.smsmybus.com/api/

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/smsmybus-dev?hl=en?hl=en

Greg Tracy

Jan 5, 2013, 2:57:07 PM1/5/13
to smsmyb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update, Larry.

I will be there. I'm going to show off some stuff - adopt-a-hydrant and SMSMyBus.

Cheers.

Greg