how to remove "compare with SmartSynchronize" explorer context menu?

Benoit Fouletier

May 4, 2021, 5:02:35 AMMay 4
to SmartGit
Title says all, I couldn't find an option in SmartSynchronize's preferences, nor an entry in  ShellExView: is there a registry key I can delete/block? Thanks!

syntevo Support

May 4, 2021, 1:29:31 PMMay 4
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benoit,

"Compare with SmartSynchronize" is defined below HKCR\*\shell and HKCR\Directory\Shell\smartsynchronize.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartgit/a184fa17-273d-4f50-861a-7c674349e66dn%40googlegroups.com.

Benoit Fouletier

May 4, 2021, 4:23:11 PMMay 4
to SmartGit
That worked, thanks! I was able to disable it with ShellMenuView (since it's not a shellex).