Repository Filter

Peter Kronenberg

May 26, 2021, 4:59:32 PMMay 26
to smar...@googlegroups.com
We have a lot of repos.  I would love to see a Repo Filter the same way you have a File Filter

image.png

syntevo Support

May 26, 2021, 5:08:42 PMMay 26
to smar...@googlegroups.com
> We have a lot of repos. I would love to see a Repo Filter the same way you
> have a File Filter

Please vote for and/or comment:

<https://smartgit.userecho.com/en/communities/1/topics/243->

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartgit/CACXSX_1xN0SEN95Y%2BLOzY88M_unaWo-h%2BC2e-W6wBfeapvau%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Peter Kronenberg

May 26, 2021, 5:44:31 PMMay 26
to smar...@googlegroups.com
I voted, but that's been out there for 5 years.  Is it in the roadmap?

05/26/2021 23:00 - Peter Kronenberg wrote:

> We have a lot of repos.  I would love to see a Repo Filter the same way you
> have a File Filter
>

> [image: image.png]
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartgit/CACXSX_1xN0SEN95Y%2BLOzY88M_unaWo-h%2BC2e-W6wBfeapvau%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.

syntevo Support

May 26, 2021, 6:47:29 PMMay 26
to smar...@googlegroups.com
> I voted, but that's been out there for 5 years. Is it in the roadmap?

Currently not, because it has too few votes.

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz