Barry Humphries in Australia

Alison Bean

Jul 17, 2009, 4:51:53 AM7/17/09
to sir-les-...@googlegroups.com

There's a rumour Humphries will be in Australia for an event called World's Funniest Island in Sydney. Whether this will be Edna, Les, Sandy or actually happen at all, is not confirmed.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25783659-5012990,00.html

Dale Clark

Jul 17, 2009, 4:56:43 AM7/17/09
to sir-les-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alison,
Thanks for the article. I hope that he does make an appearances hopefully
followed by a national tour!

Regards,

Dale Clark

Carl

Jul 29, 2009, 5:19:53 AM7/29/09
to Sir Les Patterson
Dale,

This could be good news for you Dale :-

http://www.aco.com.au/Default.aspx?url=/humphries

The ACO site seems to be the only 'official' site that has these dates
listed :-

Mon 14 Dec 8pm
Sydney Opera House, Sydney
Tue 15 Dec 8pm
Sydney Opera House, Sydney
Wed 16 Dec 8pm
Melbourne - The Arts Centre, Melbourne

There's nothing listed on the Dame Edna site or on the Australian
TicketMaster site as yet.

Carl

Dale Clark

Jul 30, 2009, 12:53:25 AM7/30/09
to sir-les-...@googlegroups.com
Carl,
Thank you for this. I have found tickets on this site
I am definitely going to a Melbourne show! What great news.

Regards,

Dale

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/1300417AC2B07971?artistid=879517&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=203