Re: [Sir Les Patterson] Sir Les in Melbourne

Message has been deleted

Carl D. Patterson

Aug 25, 2009, 12:36:51 PM8/25/09
to sir-les-...@googlegroups.com
Dale,

You realize that on December 17 we will expect a full run-down of
topics discussed, general appearance and beverages consumed.

Carl

On 25 Aug 2009, at 13:45, Dale Clark wrote:

> Hi All, I have booked to see Dr. Sir Lesley Colin Patterson on
> December 16 2009 in Melbourne. I hope others can attend this
> magnificent event from near and far!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dale.

Dale Clark

Sep 14, 2009, 12:56:27 PM9/14/09
to Sir Les Patterson
All,
indeed, a full run down of topics discussed, general appearance and
beverages consumed shall be posted to this site shortly after the
performance, and any other points of interests, including a rumour
that Sir will be making a tilt for PM.
Regards,

Dale

On Aug 26, 1:36 am, "Carl D. Patterson"