Gunung Suku (1810m) & Cameron Highlands (Fri 30th Sept - Sun 2nd Oct 2011)

Adrian

Sep 6, 2011, 1:36:17 PM9/6/11
to Singapore Trekkers
Hi Peeps,

I guess in the last posting earlier, i probably have already mention
almost everything about this trip including the introduction,
expectations and what we are going to do....

The bad news here is for those who didn't read the last posting...
THIS TRIP IS ALREADY FULL....

Here is the link to the last posting for those who are curious

https://groups.google.com/group/singapore-trekkers/browse_thread/thread/c26dd8d4f7da9d5b?hl=en

So there isn't much left to mention other than the nitty gritty stuff
for those who have already confirmed their seats with me.

.
Costing per pax $175

.
Group size 12 pax max

.
Included will be

1. Chartered Transport (Spore - Suku - Cameron - Spore)

2. One night stay in a nice 6 bedroom apartment at Cameron Highlands
(Twin Sharing)

3. 1 x Steamboat Dinner (Sat Night)

.
Meeting time will be on (30th September) 9.00 pm at Woodlands MRT
(outside Freshness Burger) and we shall proceed to board our chartered
bus.

.
ITEMS TO BRING

Valid Passport (At least 6 months validity, VISA, Employment Pass if
necessary)
Headlamp
Personal Whistle
Waterproof all important documents & electronics
Poncho / Raincoat (Mus bring, Very cold if it rains!)
Spare clothes / BATH TOWEL
2 - 3L drinking water
Insect repellant (SAF type highly recommended)
Personal medication if any (Ventolin etc etc...)
Lunch / snack for mountain summit
For mountain wear trek shoes or kampung adidas, WITH SOCKS PLEASE....

.
For those who have confirmed, please kindly do your transfer within
the next 3 days and notify me via sms so i can revert.

POSB SAVINGS ACCOUNT (547-10265-7)

.
In event of trip cancellation due to insufficient participants,
political unrest, natural disaster or unforeseen circumstances, a full
refund will be done in 3 working days.

.
DISCLAIMER
The above mentioned event/activity is organised purely for social and
recreational purposes. As such, the coordinators WILL NOT be and
CANNOT be held responsible for any mishaps and/or accidents whatsoever
arising from your participation in this event/activity.

.
Thank You!
Adrian