Doing translation for Serbian language

Bojan Milovanovic

May 21, 2014, 4:54:42 AM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I translated about 50% to Serbian language. I would like to post my translation when finished. Hope it will be finished in few days. Translation itself is not big problem. I will test it on our test server BUT I have aproblem. When I upload my translation to server I can choose Serbian from frontend but as soon as I try to use domain checker it reverts to English. What could be a problem?
Thanks in advance

Shine Software

May 21, 2014, 5:02:25 AM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bojan,

first of all thanks for your support! Are you translating the Servian by the poEditor service?
I have tested your problem here: http://demo.shineisp.com/ and I don't see it. Can you test in this demo site?

thanks

--
Free Code is really better than payed project code
---

Bojan Milovanovic

May 21, 2014, 5:42:25 AM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Im using poeditor (on Ubuntu) and translate it localy. I can send you what I translated so far if you want

Bojan Milovanovic

May 21, 2014, 5:46:49 AM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
rs.po

Shine Software

May 21, 2014, 5:47:31 AM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bojan,

go ahead and complete the translation of the Serbian by your poEdit, and when you will finish send it to us.

thanks again,
Michelangelo Turillo

Bojan Milovanovic

May 21, 2014, 5:52:05 AM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
No problem Michelangelo,
I will post complete translation ASAP. Raw translation is not a problem. Finetunning will be more time consuming :)
Thank you for this great project.
Also I will post a solution for checking avaliabiliti of RS domains since its little bit different than when you search for COM or NET domains.
P.S Programmer in our team is looking at your code and he is familirar with Zend but he complains about lack of documentation. Can you help us with that? We would really love to contribute not only with translation but with code as well.

Take care

Bojan Milovanovic

May 21, 2014, 6:41:53 PM5/21/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
I almost finished with translation but I have some problems:
1. ShineISP is installed with few TLDs installed by default. When I switch languages those TLDs in the frontend disapear. For example, I can see .COM and .NET in the frontend but when I switch to german I cannot see them
2. I have almost finished with translation to Serbian but when I set Serbian language in the frontend (top right) it displays correctly but as soon as I click on anything else it reverts to English. For example when I click on Hosting Plans -> CMS hosting
Same thing happens in the backend as well. I set language to Serbian but as soon as I click on any option it reverts to English
Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance

Shine Software

May 22, 2014, 3:38:07 AM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bojan,

1. You have to translate the title and the description of the TLDs into the Serbian language
2. Maybe your apache web server configuration doesn't maintain the session variables active.

Test if the problem is present in the http://demo.shineisp.com too.

Regards

Bojan Milovanovic

May 22, 2014, 4:30:50 AM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
How  so u mean to test it on http://demo.shineisp.com ?

Shine Software

May 22, 2014, 4:34:20 AM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Test it with one of the languages activated on the demo site.

Bojan Milovanovic

May 22, 2014, 4:39:47 AM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
I see, in demo site I see that there is 3 separated com TLDs and in fronted there is no com TLD for Italian. Thanks alot. Will try to test as much as I can today and post what I did :)

Bojan Milovanovic

May 22, 2014, 4:46:58 PM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Can you add Serbian language to https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=baf0f8490ff29729da4e3fc8fdbb1ca8 ?

Thanks in advance

Shine Software

May 22, 2014, 5:06:52 PM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bojan,

thanks for your effort I have created the Serbian language into the Poeditor service. Now you can send us your .po file copy and we will upload it.

Best Regards

Bojan Milovanovic

May 22, 2014, 5:32:59 PM5/22/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Here it is
rs.po

Shine Software

May 23, 2014, 2:54:14 AM5/23/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I have seen that you have already uploaded the Serbian translation in the PoEditor service. There are few items to translate. you are near the end of the translation of the Serbian language! :)

have a nice day

Shine Software

May 23, 2014, 3:04:05 AM5/23/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
This is the Order administration page translated into your new Serbian language.

Serbian Translation of
        the ShineISP Order Administration

thanks

Il 22/05/14 23:32, Bojan Milovanovic ha scritto:
Here it is

Bojan Milovanovic

May 23, 2014, 3:12:57 AM5/23/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I will have to do some fine tunning :D The most important thing is to get translation done and set it so I can do neccery corrections

Per annullare l'iscrizione a questo gruppo e a tutti i suoi argomenti, invia un'email a shineisp+u...@googlegroups.com.

Bojan Milovanovic

May 23, 2014, 8:08:10 AM5/23/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Translation is finished. Can u set serbian on demo site for shineisp. Will try to translate emails this weekend :D

Take care
Per annullare l'iscrizione a questo gruppo e non ricevere più le sue email, invia un'email a shineisp+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Per postare in questo gruppo, invia un'email a shin...@googlegroups.com.
Visita questo gruppo all'indirizzo http://groups.google.com/group/shineisp.
Per altre opzioni visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Free Code is really better than payed project code
---
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo "ShineISP" di Google Gruppi.

Bojan Milovanovic

May 23, 2014, 6:53:41 PM5/23/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
I translated ShineISP along with emails :D
I attached 2 files:
sr_RS.zip contains email translations and shineispMOandPO.zip that contains raw translation of shineISP (PO) and MO file that is actually used when someone opens shineISP.
I hope someone will find those files useful.
Take care everyone.

sr_RS.zip
shineispMOandPO.zip

Bojan Milovanovic

May 24, 2014, 4:47:25 PM5/24/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Also to set serbian (.rs, co.rs etc) domains u have to put this query:
For .rs domains : INSERT INTO `whois_servers` (`server_id`, `tld`, `server`, `response`) VALUES (NULL, 'rs', 'whois.rnids.rs', 'Domain is not registered');
For .co.rs : INSERT INTO `whois_servers` (`server_id`, `tld`, `server`, `response`) VALUES (NULL, 'co.rs', 'whois.rnids.rs', 'Domain is not registered');
etc etc etc
Also I did an update for Serbian translation and you can pick it up on:

https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=baf0f8490ff29729da4e3fc8fdbb1ca8

take care

Shine Software

May 25, 2014, 6:12:13 AM5/25/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bojan,

thanks for sharing the query and update the translation. In order to collaborate to the new version of the ShineISP I suggest you to read the new post at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/shineisp/XeUFEY3ZM8I

Regards

Bojan Milovanovic

May 25, 2014, 4:27:03 PM5/25/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
This is great news,
Modular design is what todays standards require.
I can help with suggestions and partly with design. Our developer is not fan of Zend 2 . He uses some other framework. Perhaps I can convince him to join in any way he can.
:)

shine software

May 30, 2014, 1:08:37 PM5/30/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bojan,

here your new translation applied to the new ShineISP 2 project: http://i1.minus.com/igbUye9IdODP.jpg

thanks again

Bojan Milovanovic

May 30, 2014, 1:28:59 PM5/30/14
to shin...@googlegroups.com
Man it looks good. Thanks for posting. :D I didnt install new ShineISP yet. Had some problems last night. Will try soon :)