94 Weybosset Subdivision

Teresa Gallagher

Oct 6, 2021, 11:40:22 AM10/6/21
to Google Group (sheltoncc@googlegroups.com)

Attached are site plans for a 4-lot subdivision off Weybossett Street in the Ivy Brook headwaters area. I’m in the process of determining if this is a preliminary proposal or if there was an actual submittal to P&Z or IWC. A screenshot of our GIS map showing the surrounding open space and Land Trust properties is below (the subject site is marked with an “x”).  I have a GIS layer turned on for ‘paper streets currently functioning as open space’, which is the speckled green. Attached is a letter from Engineering and the site plans, which I rec’d from John Cook.

Teresa Gallagher

Natural Resources Manager

City of Shelton

54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

203-924-1555 x1315

94 Weybosset letter from Engineering.PDF
17376-SUB2-OP2-WEYBOSSETT-SHELTON-SIGNED.pdf