Meeting on Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Lion August

Jan 9, 2023, 11:01:44 AM1/9/23
to SF Fil-Am LC
Fellow Lions,

Our next monthly meeting for the San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club is this
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 6:00 PM
in person at the Daly City Church of the Nazarene on the corner of Edgeworth & Washington.

As usual the meeting will be a potluck, your contributions are appreciated. The agenda will come in an email reply within the next few days. If you have anything you'd like to discuss, please contact Pres. Liz Yulo. The last regular meeting was on November 2, 2022, and the minutes and recording were sent previously (also linked here for convenience).

Drive safe, stay dry, and see you soon. Sent on behalf of Secretary Dr. Jun, who is still out in the Philippines.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 10:39 AM Lion August <LionA...@icloud.com> wrote:
Fellow Lions,

Our first meeting of the year has been postponed to next Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 6:00 PM. Stay safe and dry, and we look forward to seeing you next week.

Sent on behalf of President Elizabeth Yulo.

--

Lion August Valera

Treasurer (2022-2023)

LionA...@icloud.com | 616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon