Club Meeting , Wednesday 11/02/2022

Lion Dr Jun Valera

Nov 1, 2022, 11:37:53 PM11/1/22
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani
Dear Fellow Lions,
Be reminded that SF Fil-Am LC will have our monthly meeting tomorrow, Wednesday , 11/02/2022 at 7 PM at Church of the Nazarene in Daly City. Pot Luck as usual. Pls come.
Sincerely,
IPDG DR. Jun
Club Secretary

--

PDG Augusto “Dr. Jun” Valera Jr., MD

PAST DISTRICT GOVERNOR (2021-2022)

Lions District 4-C4   //   San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

LionDrJ...@icloud.com   //   +1-650-296-2870

P.O. Box 712, Daly City, CA 94017

Tessalou Valera

Nov 3, 2022, 9:30:20 PM11/3/22
to Lion Dr Jun Valera, San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Lion Annabelle Abala-Bacani
November 2022 club meeting recording is now up on our club youtube channel:

SF Fil-Am Lions Video Thumbnails (2).jpg

Best,
Leo Lion Tessalou

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org