Final Reminder: System Description Papers Submission (Deadline 28th Feb)

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Feb 28, 2022, 7:36:22 AM2/28/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

A quick reminder of the deadline to submit your system description papers: 28th of February 2022 23:59 UTC-12 ("anywhere on Earth"). Submit your papers to: https://openreview.net/group?id=aclweb.org/NAACL/2022/Workshop/Semeval

If you have any questions regarding submitting a paper or you think you need some kind of support please let me know.

For more information on what is required in the paper, please see my previous email or the following two threads:

Best wishes,
Harish