New Password Recovery Tool

Nagareshwar Talekar

Apr 10, 2015, 12:53:55 PM4/10/15
to securit...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

We have just released new password tool - Opera Mail Password Recovery

It is the FREE tool to instantly recover your lost or forgotten email account passwords from Opera Mail software.

For more interesting details n download, check out Opera Mail Password Recovery

You can also see all our 200+ free password/security tools here

Njoy !!!

--
With Regards
Nagareshwar

SecurityXploded | http://securityxploded.com

Aquila Augustin

Jul 16, 2016, 10:59:18 AM7/16/16
to SecurityXploded
Opera Mail Password Recovery - improvements

Please add support also to recover from "accounts.ini" file used by old version of Opera Mail.
The INI file looks like this:
Opera Preferences version 2.0
[Accounts]
[Account1]
Account Name=some_username@address.domain
Incoming Servername=pop.address.domain
Incoming Username=some_username
Incoming Password=00000008A46C01500EE8EC900000000898987C59EDCC7CDF
[Account2]
Account Name=
Incoming Servername=
Incoming Username=