Cysinfo Cyber Security Community Website

Monnappa KA

Jul 17, 2016, 1:26:08 PM7/17/16
to securit...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are happy to launch the website of Cysinfo cyber security community (https://www.cysinfo.com). The website contains alls the community work we have done so far(past trainings, meetup talks, videos, articles, tools etc) and future updates will also be posted on this site. Below is the link to the Cysinfo website. We got a great response so far since the launch of new community, we hope you will continue to support. Special thanks to Sajan for all the help with the website. Have a nice day and happy weekend.cheers :-)

Inline image 1

Cysinfo website
=================
https://www.cysinfo.com

In case you haven't subscribed/joined our social media channels, below are the details

Mailer list
============
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cysinfo

Facebook Page