Opera History Spy - new tool request

Aquila Augustin

Jul 16, 2016, 6:53:00 AM7/16/16
to SecurityXploded
Opera History Spy - new tool request

I know that you already have developed a tool to recover history from Chrome based browsers such as Opera Next Browser - "Chrome History Manager".
The new feature that I'm interested in is to retrieve the history from Opera 12.18 Browser based on Presto engine (I know that is outdated software, but still it's usable), reading from these files:
global_history.dat -> Opera History File
search_field_history.dat -> Opera Search histories
typed_history.xml -> Opera Typed URLs.
I searched on the internet for such a tool with no results (even Nir Sofer from nirsoft does not have it).
On PortableApps.com there is a portable version of the latest build: OperaPortableLegacy12_12.18.paf.

I hope you will add this suggestion to your TODO list.

Thanks,
Augustin

Nagareshwar Talekar

Jul 16, 2016, 6:55:35 AM7/16/16
to securit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Augustin,

Thanks for all your feature requests.

Can you please take a minute and add it via request tool
http://securityxploded.com/request-new-tool.php

This will help us to systematically track all the requests and deliver better.  Else it will get lost in mail thread.

Thanks for all your requests.. :)

--
Our Infosec Network
------------------------------

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SecurityXploded" group.

With Regards
Nagareshwar
http://nagareshwar.com/

SecurityXploded | http://securityxploded.com

Aquila Augustin

Jul 16, 2016, 10:59:18 AM7/16/16
to SecurityXploded
Hi Nagareshwar Talekar,
I tried to post to your new request tool "http://securityxploded.com/request-new-tool.php", but I'm limited to enter more than one request per browser/session on one day.
Because I might lose my ideas I posted on here.
Thank you for your understanding.

Augustin

Nagareshwar Talekar

Jul 16, 2016, 11:00:59 AM7/16/16
to securit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Augustin

There is no official limitation :)  ...You can post and its better way.   And everything is tracked and updated there than here :)

Request you to please post there.  Thank you

--
Our Infosec Network