Released New Tool for You !!!

Nagareshwar Talekar

Sep 17, 2016, 11:31:31 AM9/17/16
to securit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are excited to share with you release of our new software - Router Password Recovery - free command-line software to recover lost or forgotten password of your Router/Modem.

Generally Routers or Modems control their access by using HTTP authentication method. Our tool can help you find the login password of your Router and it supports both HTTP BASIC & DIGEST Authentication.

It uses simple Dictionary based password recovery technique. By default it includes ample dictionary file containing common login passwords for famous Routers.

Thank you to all who have been requesting for it (especially support for DIGEST Auth).  Its finally here

http://securityxploded.com/router-password-recovery.php

--
With Regards
Nagareshwar