Fwd: VCF East Exhibitors Sixth Revision of VCF East 2023 table layouts

Glenn Roberts

Mar 15, 2023, 4:55:51 AM3/15/23
to <sebhc@googlegroups.com>
Looks like I’ve been “upgraded” to a double table!

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeffrey Brace <jef...@vcfed.org>
Date: March 14, 2023 at 11:32:06 PM EDT
To: VCF-East-Exhibitors <vcf-east-...@vcfed.org>, VCF East Vendors <vcf-east...@vcfed.org>
Subject: VCF East Exhibitors Sixth Revision of VCF East 2023 table layouts

Please see the current revision.

We are aware of a typo for Thomas so a seventh revision will come out soon.

Everyone please review and let me know if there are any typos or issues.

Thanks!

VCF_2023_Layout_Ver_6.pdf

Glenn Roberts

Mar 15, 2023, 4:57:16 AM3/15/23
to <sebhc@googlegroups.com>
Or not. Maybe just the label is big. Either way no prob….

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Glenn Roberts <glenn.f...@gmail.com>
Date: March 15, 2023 at 4:55:47 AM EDT