Re: Banerjee Varsha,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhattacharya Saswata,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy with imp Arindam??

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 30, 2019, 11:04:35 PM4/30/19
The newsgroup idiot Archie Putrid-Poo whines considerably as he has not the wits to comprehend the one para mathematical derivation of the formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k).

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 1, 2019, 6:06:39 AM5/1/19
All that is animal, vegetable and mineral will be benefited from the physics following from e=0.5mvvN(N-k).

The need is to sweep away the e=mcc=hv nonsenses that have infected the whole of humanity.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

May 23, 2020, 7:18:41 PM5/23/20
About Arindam Banerjee, a petty thief of science from others without proper attribute. Maybe we have to look at India education system and see if they teach footnote, cite reference source, quote. Maybe India bypasses teaching students "not to steal"

Discussion
Updating the basics of physics (2)
By Arindam Banerjee 4 posts 6 views updated 6:11 PM
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 23, 2020, 11:13:15 PM5/23/20
Archie, stop whining and lying, instead learn some real physics form these links:

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

Heh, well beyond your scope!
Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 25, 2020, 9:54:43 PM5/25/20
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 4:26:59 AM UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee Poor Archie. He cannot even understand the simple derivation of my formula for mass-energy formations on a kinetic basis. Any schoolboy can understand. All I know do. It has been around since 1999 in the public domain. It had print publication in
>
> May 23
>
> Arindam Banerjee Stupid Archie, Indian education is far superior to anything taught elsewhere and I am only one of the proofs the world cannot do without. Indian engineers have made USA great, despite the bastardy of your petulant sorts.
>
> This message has been deleted.
>
> 2:43 AM (10 hours ago)
>
> Arindam Banerjee On Monday, 25 May 2020 16:36:32 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Arindam Banerjee steals:
>

> me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
> 1:21 PM (4 minutes ago)
>
> Is stealing science ideas a commonplace occurrence in India? Do they teach footnoting in India? Re: Stealing thief Arindam Banerjee, 18 May 2020
>
> Is stealing science ideas a commonplace occurrence in India? Do they teach footnoting in India? Re: Stealing thief Arindam Banerjee, 18 May 2020
>

> Arindam Banerjee steals:

> > > All Banerjee has to do, so I do not include him in the Stealing book is rewrite that above as this:
> > >
> Rewrite:
> > > My insight relating to the electrostatic explanation for gravity is by contrast extraordinarily simple. I hope that it may help researchers in this area of intermolecular forces to further develop their work. I will talk on this aspect in brief in the next instalment. For the moment, I once again rejoice in that my insight concurs with the attempts of Ben Franklin to unify electricity with gravity, and dovetails in large part with Archimedes Plutonium work and his EM-gravity as seen in his book "Atom Totality" [footnote 1].

What impudent rubbish! What desire to steal IP even before it is generated! What a rascally crook this Archie is, trying to muscle his way in with a view to stealing or demeaning my original work. Needless to say, I will never write or approve the above nonsense. I will be lying if I did!

Archie talks of EM-gravity by which he may mean electromagnetic-gravity. My work is not on electromagnetics, which is very different from electrostatics. I am showing that gravity is a form of electrostatics, not electromagnetics. I have no idea of whatever Archie wrote in his book. Going by the general quality of his postings here in sci.physics, which invite derision from everyone, there is no reason for me to take him seriously.

> > > footnote 1: Atom Totality Universe: Atom Totality Series book 1 Kindle Edition
> > > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 8 editions starting 1993-2017

Never heard of, let alone read, the above, so no question of using that as a footnote. Archie may want to copy my new ideas and put that into his book now, but that will be foolish unless he has total institutional support, absolutely Goebbelsian. Well, that he may have, for like Jai Maharaj of bad memory he may be an agent of some sort. in which case my reputation will rest upon the honest people in the world, all those who will value truth over convenience.

> > > It is up to you Arindam, can you muster a breathe of fresh sane air, or will you always now be stealing the ideas of others

Yes, fresh sane air will be breathed by all when the e=mcc=hv virus will be wiped out of all existence.

For that, I have stood on the shoulders of giants like da Vinci, Newton, Copernicus, Cavendish, Coulomb, Gauss, J J Thomson, Rutherford and Nagaoka - for the purpose of showing the cause of gravity. It has entirely to do with electrostatic forces, nothing whatsoever to do with Einsteinian relativity notions.

My original contribution is to update the universal law of gravitation, and to show how to derive it from the breakthrough discovery that the electrons orbiting the nucleus cannot exert forces op repulsion among each other.

The above discovery is fundamental, and so, of the same order of magnitude of my other fundamental discoveries.

Such as:
1. discovering the correct formula for mass and energy with internal force consdieratons, thqt is e=0.5mVVN(N-k). This throws out entropy, revises the laws of motion, and the laws of thermodynamics. Specifically that energy is always getting created and destroyed in the infinite universe. It leads to the construction of faster than light ships.

2. overthrowing relativity by finding out the bungle in the MMT experiment. Light speed is simply kinetic like everything else - it varies with the speed of the emitter and that is proved by the Doppler effect. This throws out the law of conservation of mass and energy, that is, e=mcc

3. from the above, it was easy to infer that the cores of the Sun and Earth (and other heavenly bodies with magnetic fields) have to be very cold and solid.

4. again, from the above, discovered and patented a method to provide green energy along with fossil fuel energy on a permanent basis to all using the proposed Hydrogen Transmission Network, implicitly a gigantic perpetual motion machine, but actually using the energies from all around before their destruction (so called increase of entropy in the universe).

5. Found by experiment that the Lorenz force has no reaction, thereby validating directly the updates to the Newtonian laws of motion, as in 1.

6. proposed that there is no fusion in the H bomb only the fission of deuterium. Found the energies generated by the hydrogen bomb from electrostatic considerations, holding that the protons and electrons together form the nucleus, with the neutron as a combination of proton and electron (both charges present there and their fields cancel out).

For decades people I have worked for have been using my new ideas for various goals, in my professional career. It has has been very successful, giving me financial independence with no need to bend to the e=mcc=hv virused Blob.

And the story continues. I hope to be around for long, to deprive the lurking, lying thieves from stealing my Intellectual Property.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Michael Moroney

May 25, 2020, 10:15:52 PM5/25/20
K0Okfight!!!!

Archimedes Plutonium

May 26, 2020, 1:35:30 AM5/26/20
Is stealing science ideas a commonplace occurrence in India? Do they teach footnoting in India? Re: Stealing thief Arindam Banerjee, 18 May 2020

Arindam Banerjee steals:

> > All Banerjee has to do, so I do not include him in the Stealing book is rewrite that above as this:

Rewrite:
> > My insight relating to the electrostatic explanation for gravity is by contrast extraordinarily simple. I hope that it may help researchers in this area of intermolecular forces to further develop their work. I will talk on this aspect in brief in the next instalment. For the moment, I once again rejoice in that my insight concurs with the attempts of Ben Franklin to unify electricity with gravity, and dovetails in large part with Archimedes Plutonium work and his EM-gravity as seen in his book "Atom Totality" [footnote 1].

> > footnote 1: Atom Totality Universe: Atom Totality Series book 1 Kindle Edition
> > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 8 editions starting 1993-2017

Arindam Banerjee

May 26, 2020, 5:56:38 AM5/26/20
On Tuesday, 26 May 2020 12:15:52 UTC+10, Michael Moroney wrote:
> K0Okfight!!!!

The moron Moroney interjects. Some light in his bleak life!
It must suck to be such a moron, with zero chance of any original thought.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 26, 2020, 10:55:31 PM5/26/20
Humility is for Uriah-class hypocrites, and as a strategy for pretenders.

I use Muhammad Ali tactics, to combat the Hinduphobic Einsteinian-Goebbelsian racists and bigots suppressing my original ideas.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Michael Moroney

May 26, 2020, 11:17:38 PM5/26/20
More kꙩꙩkfight!!! Fight! Fight! Fight!!

Arindam Banerjee

May 26, 2020, 11:39:25 PM5/26/20
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 1:17:38 PM UTC+10, Michael Moroney wrote:
> More kꙩꙩkfight!!! Fight! Fight! Fight!!

Moroney is an imbecile.

whodat

May 26, 2020, 11:55:08 PM5/26/20
On 5/26/2020 9:55 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Humility is for Uriah-class hypocrites, and as a strategy for pretenders.

I give you Gandhi.

whodat

May 26, 2020, 11:57:49 PM5/26/20
On 5/26/2020 10:39 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 1:17:38 PM UTC+10, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> More kꙩꙩkfight!!! Fight! Fight! Fight!!
>
> Moroney is an imbecile.MM isn't a genius, but he's much closer to being a real genius than you
MM isn't a genius, but he;\'s much closer to being a real genius than
you are. In fact, as bad as archie poo is he's closer too.

Arindam Banerjee

May 27, 2020, 12:00:57 AM5/27/20
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 1:55:08 PM UTC+10, whodat wrote:
> On 5/26/2020 9:55 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Humility is for Uriah-class hypocrites, and as a strategy for pretenders.
>

> I give you Gandhi.

Please take him back.
Message has been deleted

Spencer Wisemore

Sep 23, 2020, 9:29:31 AM9/23/20
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> I asked Univ Western Ontario, may as well ask Indian Institute of
> Technology the same question. Does a torus electric generator exist? Or
> is that an impossibility since you cannot control the magnet inside the
> torus design? I was thinking that a 1/2 cut away torus can provide a
> cylinder like electric generator?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you
even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award
you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 3, 2020, 1:25:03 AM10/3/20
On Saturday, 3 October 2020 at 14:44:53 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> India has 3 times the population of USA. Does that mean we can expect 3 x the high flying crazies like Arindam to appear and flood sci.physics.
>
> In the early 1990s I was flabbergasted that Australia would flood sci.math with crazies, given their small population, but here we see Arindam with a Australia connection.
>
> In moments like this, we can be thankful China has some control over its crazies....
Nice to know, a single line from me is worth more than all of Archie's humongous and endless crap.

Michael Moroney

Oct 3, 2020, 3:05:08 AM10/3/20
Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus raksasa of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>India has 3 times the population of USA. Does that mean we can expect 3 x the high
>flying crazies like Arindam to appear and flood sci.physics.

>In the early 1990s I was flabbergasted that Australia would flood sci.math with
>crazies, given their small population, but here we see Arindam with a Australia
>connection.

And imagine how a tiny US state like New Hampshire and another low population state
like South Dakota can flood sci.math and sci.physics with garbage from 1993 to now,
despite their low populations.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hominid Rectum Pus Ale".

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 3, 2020, 3:50:38 AM10/3/20
Chappie has deteriorated even further. Sad.

whodat

Oct 3, 2020, 7:11:57 AM10/3/20
That's another of those "how did he get that" statements that comes from
crazies. They come up with such crap *because* they're crazy.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Oct 4, 2020, 3:57:38 PM10/4/20
When is India going to teach how to footnote, cite references, and quote from sources, instead of stealing people like Arindam Banerjee who stole EM gravity first from Ben Franklin and then most notably Archimedes Plutonium. Banerjee's stealing of EM gravity from AP is noted in this book. When I asked Arindam, politely why he is stealing my EM gravity, his reply and excuse was that his was "electrostatic" while mine was "electrodynamic". Duh, the miscreant does not know that electrostatics is a small and minor part of electrodynamics, and that does not allow him to steal my work.

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 5, 2020, 5:08:44 AM10/5/20
On Monday, 5 October 2020 at 12:31:41 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Arindam is a threat to any in physics, for he lacks manners as to stealing the works of others.
Thanks for the publicity, Archie.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 24, 2020, 6:46:16 PM10/24/20
On Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 11:29:32 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 10:04:35 PM UTC-5, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> >whines considerably as he has not the wits to comprehend the one para mathematical derivation of the formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k).
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
> India is unique, it takes its failed art students and turns them into pyscho raving physicists "for the day" with their 938 MeV proton and their electron at 0.5MeV for which a hydrogen atom would fall apart.
>
> HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> In 2016-2017, AP discovered that

When will Archie discover that he is an ass?

the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

> Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
> Length: 17 pages
>
> Product details
> • Publication Date : December 18, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 17 pages
> • File Size : 698 KB
> • ASIN : B082WYGVNG
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Lending : Enabled

pnal...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2020, 9:46:46 PM10/24/20
On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 3:46:16 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> When will Archie discover that he is an ass?

About the same time that you discover you are no better than Archie... and are therefore ALSO an ass...
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2020, 4:54:54 PM12/17/20
- flush -

whodat

Dec 17, 2020, 6:22:19 PM12/17/20
On 12/17/20 3:54 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> - flush -

keep digging...

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 19, 2020, 1:15:54 AM12/19/20
- flush -
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 19, 2020, 7:45:23 PM12/19/20
- flush -
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 4, 2022, 1:06:56 AM8/4/22
On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 14:20:38 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:

a lot of crap, making up for past constipation.

- flush -
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 5, 2022, 9:39:30 AM8/5/22
On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 16:03:18 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> recent Spam b.s. by A.Banerjee spamming sci.physics
> Amoeba of the futuristic faster than light internal force engine, reactionless electric motor
> banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Aug 4, 2022, 8:30:27 AM

Archiebooks

Three hundred ArchiePoos splashed on Usenet!
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
There will be many more, I bet
From the rear of that unspeakable scum.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 28, 2022, 10:46:22 PM8/28/22
On Monday, 29 August 2022 at 12:23:08 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Why does India encourage the imp of physics to post bullshit every day about how he hates Indian physics.
> On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 8:00:20 PM UTC-5, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On the contrary, I provide evidence but they are wasted upon biased dimwitted brainwashed creatures like you. Still, as an example of the deluded dogmatic morons, deluded by false learning, you have your use.

Alas, Archie, you do not qualify as a deluded dogmatic moron, deluded by false learning.

Those entities are far, far above your level. They get Nobel Prizes, whence huge funding from govts., institutions and stupid rich people. They have megatons of students bent upon continuing their pseudoscientific Einsteinian theories and wrong conventional physics as a career. Viruses of science, thus.

You, Archie, I place as one who in his impressionable youth read some wild science fiction with great avidity, confused that with science, having no wits nor education to differentiate. Then, got crazier and crazier over time, vomiting babble endlessly.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 29, 2022, 1:28:48 AM8/29/22
On Monday, 29 August 2022 at 13:46:35 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> China praised for closing Usenet to China, especially sci.math and sci.physics, for given their huge population there would likely be at least 10 crazies, 10 insane posters out of China matching the nutjob Arindam Banerjee. So we often overlook the blessings of no Chinese posters in sci.math and sci.physics. For imagine opening up sci. physics with the crazy kook AB and then 10 Chinese crazies all filling up the first 3 pages of Usenet sci.physics. Why, Jim Penninno and Pnal would have to go in overdrive, poor laddies.
> Why does India encourage the imp of physics to post bullshit every day about how he hates Indian physics.
> > On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 8:00:20 PM UTC-5, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On the contrary, I provide evidence but they are wasted upon biased dimwitted brainwashed creatures like you. Still, as an example of the deluded dogmatic morons, deluded by false learning, you have your use.
Who likes your spam, Archie? You have long passed your use-by date. Now you are not even a joke, just a minor pest.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 7, 2022, 6:19:34 PM9/7/22

After urging global nuclear war that will kill billions Archie shows fake concern for wildlife, for virtue-signalling.
How can any creature be so evil and hypocritical?
Well, being hypocritical and evil is the norm at the top levels, where e=mcc rules, and Archie is an aspirant. Too stupid to make it, of course, being so obviously evil and hypocritical.

On Thursday, 8 September 2022 at 06:51:52 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> _Can someone in India please re-direct Arindam to something worthwhile in life— like help saving India’s tigers, elephants, wildlife rather than his insane foolery in physics.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 9, 2022, 9:42:05 AM9/9/22
On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:09:15 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:

- his usual rubbish -
Shut up, Archie.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 8, 2022, 12:32:20 AM12/8/22
On Thursday, 8 December 2022 at 16:14:24 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
I pause for a reply, and Archie goes monkey-shit as per normal.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Dec 12, 2022, 5:02:05 PM12/12/22
🌪️ of Math and 🌀 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> 3>Time to permanently remove AP Archimedes Plutonium out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his protons containing unstable muons BS, and his insane truth tables of AND=TTTF. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 3>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 14, 2022, 3:16:33 AM12/14/22
On Wednesday, 14 December 2022 at 18:25:40 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 4>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science.

I do accept the methods of science, Archie. You have no clue about them.

> Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

That is a perfectly valid theory, considering that the interiors of the Earth and Sun are magnetic, and we all know that currents cause magnetism, and that superconducting currents keep on flowing if and only if their habitat is extremely cold. So, the cores have to be very cold.

No pressure there, so no heat, and no temperature. Permanently unpolluted by humanity.

> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different.

The equation is E=0.5mVVN(N-k) and the details have been explained many times, online. Go check them up.

> But his endless string of lies and liaring.

Archie, stop misbehaving. Go set better standards than Moroney.
> 4>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?

Indeed. We shall have to wait for the cows to come home, or all the e=mcc wallahs to get pelted by rotten eggs, and then sacked wholesale if they still do not repent.

> 9:09 PM
> 
> 4>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2022, 9:27:23 PM12/15/22
On Friday, 16 December 2022 at 13:02:51 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 5>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 5>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 5>
Archie, you are being lazy.

Dario De filippis

Dec 16, 2022, 1:58:16 PM12/16/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

> ☠️ of Math and 🕱 of Physics Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>>> Kibo, is it any worse than your 938 is 12% short of 945.
>
> Y̶o̶u̶r̶ m̶a̶t̶h̶ i̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶, A̶r̶k̶y̶. A̶l̶s̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶
> f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶s̶s̶ o̶f̶ 9 m̶u̶o̶n̶s̶, w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ i̶s̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ t̶o̶ 951 M̶e̶V̶.

mass is kilogram, no MeV.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Dec 16, 2022, 8:08:10 PM12/16/22
Dario De filippis wrote:

> Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Y̶o̶u̶r̶ m̶a̶t̶h̶ i̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶, A̶r̶k̶y̶. A̶l̶s̶o̶
>> y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> m̶a̶s̶s̶ o̶f̶ 9 m̶u̶o̶n̶s̶, w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ i̶s̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ t̶o̶ 951 M̶e̶V̶.
>
> mass is kilogram, no MeV.

You probably meant to write: “Mass is measured in kilograms, not MeVs.”

In atomic and particle physics it is common to specify masses in units of
eV/c² and multiples thereof. In natural units where c = 1, mass and rest
energy are not only equivalent, but *equal* (E₀ = m c² ⇒ E₀ = m), which is
why particle physicists are using that convention.

JFYI: It is inappropriate to replace quoted text that one does not agree
with with something else, such as stroke-through Unicode characters. If
you do not stop doing that, you should not be be surprised to be considered
a troll and to be killfiled/ignored.

PointedEars
--
Q: Why is electricity so dangerous?
A: It doesn't conduct itself.

(from: WolframAlpha)

Dario De filippis

Dec 17, 2022, 9:02:39 AM12/17/22
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

>> Michael Moroney wrote:
>>> Y̶o̶u̶r̶ m̶a̶t̶h̶ i̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶, A̶r̶k̶y̶.
>>> A̶l̶s̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶
>>> f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶s̶s̶ o̶f̶ 9 m̶u̶o̶n̶s̶, w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ i̶s̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶
>>> t̶o̶ 951 M̶e̶V̶.
>>
>> mass is kilogram, no MeV.
>
> You probably meant to write: “Mass is measured in kilograms, not MeVs.”
>
> I̶n̶ a̶t̶o̶m̶i̶c̶ a̶n̶d̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶l̶e̶ p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ i̶t̶ i̶s̶ c̶o̶m̶m̶o̶n̶ t̶o̶ s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶y̶ m̶a̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶ u̶n̶i̶t̶s̶
> o̶f̶ e̶V̶/c̶² a̶n̶d̶ m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶o̶f̶. I̶n̶ n̶a̶t̶u̶r̶a̶l̶ u̶n̶i̶t̶s̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ c̶ = 1, m̶a̶s̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶
> r̶e̶s̶t̶ e̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶ a̶r̶e̶ n̶o̶t̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ e̶q̶u̶i̶v̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶, b̶u̶t̶ *e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶* (E̶₀ = m̶ c̶² ⇒ E̶₀ = m̶),
> w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ i̶s̶ w̶h̶y̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶l̶e̶ p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ a̶r̶e̶ u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.
>
> J̶F̶Y̶I̶: I̶t̶ i̶s̶ i̶n̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶p̶r̶i̶a̶t̶e̶ t̶o̶ r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ q̶u̶o̶t̶e̶d̶ t̶e̶x̶t̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ o̶n̶e̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶ n̶o̶t̶ a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶
> w̶i̶t̶h̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ e̶l̶s̶e̶, s̶u̶c̶h̶ a̶s̶ s̶t̶r̶o̶k̶e̶-t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ U̶n̶i̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶. I̶f̶
> y̶o̶u̶ d̶o̶ n̶o̶t̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶, y̶o̶u̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ n̶o̶t̶ b̶e̶ b̶e̶ s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶
> c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ a̶ t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶f̶i̶l̶e̶d̶/i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶d̶.

that's not "unicode", but a horizontal line over crap and invalid text.
Unicode might be what you do with your sister. I read you are a german
*homepage_designer* stupid to the extreme. Which reminds me about a stupid
country, ran by a *green* mazafaka *sulky_lever_sausage*, blowing up own
energy pipelines, keeping the electorate in hunger and cold, arming the
nazis to bite the hand feeding him into civilization and prosperity. You
uneducated, braindead, shameless *homepage_designer*. The entire world
knows now you germans are uneducated and stupid.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 18, 2023, 12:39:42 AM1/18/23
🪰 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> 6>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He do

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell
"Ludicrous Hemp Inmate".
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 21, 2023, 8:43:54 PM1/21/23
On Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 13:16:42 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 7>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee

The name's Adam, Archie. Adam Bond.

> out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 7>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 7>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 22, 2023, 8:17:36 AM1/22/23
On Sunday, 22 January 2023 at 09:08:17 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 7:43:54 PM UTC-6, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 13:16:42 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> > > 7>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee
> > The name's Adam, Archie. Adam Bond.
> None of your science is worth a shit, however, you do make a good posting billboard of advertisement. For some reason you are reluctant to delete-- perhaps you are paid to bullshit in sci.physics, payed by amount of posts.

The reason for my posting here is to show the honest and intelligent people of the world that entropy is dystrophy, relativity is depravity, and quantum is bunkum.
Such dystophy, deptavity and bunkum creates such creates you.

Volney

Jan 22, 2023, 5:30:50 PM1/22/23
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
I read that book, too.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 22, 2023, 9:38:37 PM1/22/23
An "as" was missing, above, to describe the ass Archie.
> War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
> I read that book, too.
The US has internalized that excellently with the by far the largest military budget and fat nukes; the maximum percentage of citizens in jails; violence domestic galore; and indeed the huge united numbers of Archies et al do constitute strength of a kind, that of surly, all -polluting robot-swine.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 25, 2023, 8:30:01 PM1/25/23
On Thursday, 26 January 2023 at 05:53:02 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 8>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee

The name's Adam, Archie. Adam Bond.

out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 8>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 8>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 29, 2023, 10:15:54 AM1/29/23
On Sunday, 29 January 2023 at 08:25:28 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 9>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee

The name's Adam, Archie. Adam Bond, OO0
Don't talk too much about permanent removals.

> out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 9>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 9>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 3, 2023, 9:20:24 PM2/3/23
On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 07:45:42 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 10>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes.

and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 10>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 10>

Volney

Feb 4, 2023, 11:28:21 AM2/4/23
🐒 of Math and 🦍 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling's Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> 10>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.

10>Time to permanently remove AP Archimedes Plutonium out of sci.physics
with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the
methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his dumb
Plutonium Stupidity nonsense, and his insane unstable muons inside of
protons as something different. But Plutonium's endless string of lies
and liaring.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2023, 10:26:18 PM2/17/23
On Saturday, 18 February 2023 at 08:27:47 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes.
All publicity, even from the ng idiot, Archie Poo, is good.

>and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 11>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> 11> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> 11>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 23, 2023, 6:45:53 AM2/23/23
On Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 16:56:24 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> In Arindam's seminal work in physics-- Hi, I am the arsewipe of Physics... he elaborates on how the moon walk was a staged act in Arizona desert

> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 35
> Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
> 7:21 PM
> 
>

> 12>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes, the source of the 3degK cbr.
Good boy, Archie. Keep up the publicity.

and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 12>
> > > 
> > > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > > , …
> > >
> > > 20
> > Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> 12> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > > 9:09 PM
> > > 
> 12>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 1, 2023, 7:02:49 AM3/1/23
On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 03:16:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> In Arindam's seminal work in physics-- Hi, I am the arsewipe of Physics... he elaborates on how the moon walk was a staged act in Arizona desert

> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 35
> Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
> 7:21 PM
> 
> 13>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. Good job, Archie. The truth must out.

and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 13>
> > > 
> > > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > > , …
> > >
> > > 20
> > Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> 13> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > > 9:09 PM
> > > 
> 13>

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 1, 2023, 4:30:32 PM3/1/23
AP suspects that Google is attempting to monetize its newsgroups. You have to pay a fee to post new messages.

35
Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
7:21 PM

14>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
14>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> Arindam Banerjee wrote:
14> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
14>

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 1, 2023, 9:17:04 PM3/1/23
On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 17:32:49 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 03:16:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > In Arindam's seminal work in physics-- Hi, I am the arsewipe of Physics... he elaborates on how the moon walk was a staged act in Arizona desert

> > 
> > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > , …
> >
> > 35
> > Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
> > 7:21 PM
> > 
> > 13>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. No fusion in the stars.

Volney

Mar 1, 2023, 10:07:53 PM3/1/23
On 3/1/2023 7:02 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 03:16:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> In Arindam's seminal work in physics-- Hi, I am the arsewipe of Physics... he elaborates on how the moon walk was a staged act in Arizona desert

Volney

Mar 1, 2023, 10:09:55 PM3/1/23
On 3/1/2023 7:02 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 03:16:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

>> Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics

> Yes, yes. Good job, Archie. The truth must out.

For once I have to agree with both you and AP. The truth AP posted about
yourself needs to come out.

Now back to your kookfight!

It is loading more messages.