Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 31, 2017, 8:28:56 PM12/31/17
Idiot.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 1, 2018, 12:16:34 AM1/1/18
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:28:56 PM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Idiot.

To make myself more clear, Archie Putrid-Poo is an idiot as the thinks his absurd pseudo-scientific ravings can impress anyone with the faintest knowledge of the scientific methods. True it is, they have all been misled, but my writings on physics have been around for a while now, so there is no excuse for continuing to believe in the e=mcc c(V)=c anti-aether pseduo-science.

The good luck that Einstein et al had, came from the need to de-establish physics from its proper moorings in order to create confusion, thereby upsetting the international order, as per the mood of the times.

It cannot happen again. Sanity will have to prevail over insanity. But insane e=mcc=hv insanity has been dominant for over a hundred years.

May the New Year bring hope to the men of truth and reason, and thus blow out the insane garbage of e=mcc=hv out of the books of science, and the minds of all decent people.

May all the e=mcc=hv books and journals be burnt to ashes, fuelling thus the need for a true and superior physics based upon the fact of the Lorenz force has no reaction, and then use that to make motors that can accelerate indefinitely without throwing back mass, or using friction.

I humbly thank the Great Goddess for giving me so much courage and inspiration, and naturally my deepest regard goes to the very dear Goddess Saraswati. May all the Gods also shower their blessings, and thus give the Goddess Lakshmi scope to fulfil the proper human desires about grace and prosperity!

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 1, 2018, 4:39:51 AM1/1/18
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 5:27:17 PM UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Hey Arindam, paying the price for thinking an engineer can be a physicist by the turn of a hat
>
> Hey Arindam what is the derivative of your quackerrie
>
> E = .5 mVV(n)(n-k)
>
> What is the derivative you flake, or have you never done calculus
>
> I am thinking you have no degree in anything-- just loud mouth hot air

Thugs like you have no shame, so spend their lives lying. Be glad that you have been so forward in your lies that you got some notice from me. Now, fuck off and don't include my name in any of your nonsense posts.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 1, 2018, 8:43:50 PM1/1/18
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:14:12 AM UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Poem

It is an improvement on Archie's "physics". From total nonsense to failed sarcasm that provokes genuine verse as I present below. Learn, Archie, learn and so be less of an ass and asshole.

> Fruitcake Arindam Banerjee wants
> To be great and famous, easily
> So he alters Newton's mv, 1/2mv^2
> Into a fuddy duddy 1/2mv^2(n)(n-k)

From North Pole to South Pole
He exposes the e=mcc scum
Blabbering about "black hole" -
Such is the wit of the Arindam.

> But Banerjee is only an engineer
> And never the caliber of Newton, teasily
> For Newton took the derivative
> Of 1/2mv^2 and got momentum mv

About electricy no idea had Newton;
On electrical forces he did no action.
It was Banerjee who had the fun
Of showing that they had no opposite reaction!
It was not Newton's imagery
That conjured conservation of energy
It was up to Banerjee
To be the superlative visionary.
With e=0.5mVVN(N-k) he did show
How the energy of a system would grow
With Newtonian laws involving force internal
Making new motors to accelerate eternal
And nearing the distant star, decelerate
By turning midway, and proceeding straight.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
2 Jan 2018, Hampton Park, Melbourne.

> What is fruitcake Banerjee's derivative?
> Derivative of 1/2mv^2(n)(n-k) is what?
> Is it momentum? Oh what went wrong?
> What went wrong is Banerjee was never
>
> Banerjee was never a physicist in the
> First place, for all physicists know units
> Units units units units
> Crap like 1/2mv^2(n)(n-k) have no physics units
>
> AP

Anon Y. Mouse

Jan 1, 2018, 9:45:38 PM1/1/18
On 1/1/2018 3:14 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Poem
>
> Fruitcake Arindam Banerjee wants

> AP

Funny how Plutonium is quick to recognize kookiness in others and
complains about it, yet has no clue that he is at least as kooky, often
in the exact same way.

hanson

Jan 1, 2018, 9:52:30 PM1/1/18

Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse" <nob...@home.invalid>
has all of <https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017>
which Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse-shit used to show how
he publicly masturbates onto <http://gg.gg/5z3su> and
admitted to be seriously sick in his head, in his proud Selfie,
<http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/JEW-LED-IMMIGRATION-AUSTRALIA-XPRT.jpg>
which corroborates and illuminates what a viciouous Anti-Semite
Mouse-shit really is, who wastes no chance nor occasion
to add to what was already posted below about...

Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse-shit" who has **alienatored** the
boss at his job, got fired & he is now a jobless ex-Walmart-Greeter,
with his Quisling-fjord & Maldrecki undertones who, with amongst
his other nyms, Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse-shit" is the criminal
Identity thief from <news:oaa7dl$19rf$1...@gioia.aioe.org> who

*uses* Jew "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>,
aka <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig>, by
sanctimoniously "defending" Full-Swine Glazier to further
the viciously Anti-Semitic obsessions and fixation of
Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse"-shit.... while

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>Glazier>,
the cretin & Jewish Jailbird, is taking Neo-Nazi Mouse-shit's
bait with "Shrieks of impotent rage" & even sucks up to the
Neo-Nazi Mouse-shit who said:

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said:
"Israel will not survive the next 25 years, the Jewish
state will be hounded until it is destroyed."... and..

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said: ~ "Israel's Cities
are very convenient for our nukes. Lots of Jews are
concentrated there. It's like shooting fish in a barrel"

to which Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse"-shit added:
"Hitler was a visionary, who broadcast just before
his demise in 45, in which Hitler said:

*** "in a 100 years from now the world will be
*** grateful for what I, Hitler have started". ---..

and Neo-Nazi "Anon Y. Mouse"-shit then added
that <herbert...@gmail.com> anagrams to
___ <reber.A.H...@gmail.com> ___

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 2, 2018, 12:14:14 AM1/2/18
There is no shortage of the combination of ass, arse, arsehole, and pain in the arse in all the e=mcc babbling devils.

Their job is to promote nonsense and drown good sense, thus stopping all genuine progress.

pora...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2018, 2:21:07 AM1/2/18
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:28:56 AM UTC+2, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Idiot.
======================
in that case i agree with Ari!

in our lace there is a say :

WHAT IS WORSE THAN AN IDIOT ??::--
THE ANSWER :
--A DILIGENT IDIOT !!...
Y.Porat
==========================

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 2, 2018, 2:43:27 AM1/2/18
Quiet. pig.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 2, 2018, 3:17:31 AM1/2/18
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 5:27:17 PM UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Hey Arindam, paying the price for thinking an engineer can be a physicist by the turn of a hat
>
> Hey Arindam what is the derivative of your quackerr
>
> E = .5 mVV(n)(n-k)

Look Archie Putrid-Poo, you ignorant combination of ass, arse, arshole and pain the arse, I have epxlained this more than a hundred times online in usenet since 2000 AD.
I wrote a whole book based on this formula, and that was also online in 2000 AD at my website.

> What is the derivative you flake, or have you never done calculus

First learn to write sense, Archie Putrid-Poo, before trying to understand matters far beyond your tiny and malformed brain.

> I am thinking you have no degree in anything-- just loud mouth hot air

No. I have the most coveted degrees from the top technical institutions in India and have worked in the top industrial research institutions in India and Australia for three decades.

Some personal details are at:

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359

will show that I have over 500 friends who absolutely adore me.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 2, 2018, 4:18:47 PM1/2/18
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 5:51:41 AM UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> After ten replies, still no derivative

I have spent enough time upon you. Try to educate yourself with all that I have written on this subject. See my derivation of e=0.5mVVN(N-k) and then show what you cannot understand about that.

> You are a con man i presume

You are the con man here.
My details are at
https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359

benj

Jan 2, 2018, 7:33:09 PM1/2/18
Archie, you are correct. Banjo is nothing but a con man! You as we both
know you have personally solved great mysteries such as the Goldbach
conjecture while Banjo has done nothing and proved nothing. He just has
a facebook page that doesn't work most of the time.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 3, 2018, 2:11:48 AM1/3/18
benj, like Archie and Porat, you are another despicable liar and fraud.
I am glad that my presence here has exposed you liars and frauds for what you are.
That will lead to great things!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 27, 2020, 2:20:29 AM5/27/20
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 4:11:23 PM UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:28:56 PM UTC-6, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Idiot.
>
> Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below

Whining idiot.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 10, 2020, 1:36:01 PM9/10/20
Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are y

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "A Senile Chimp Mud Tour".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 10, 2020, 11:51:22 PM9/10/20
Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Subject: Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I summon the Clued Pair".

Message has been deleted

Professor Wordsmith

Sep 11, 2020, 1:22:37 PM9/11/20
Ooooh very nice.

Michael Moroney

Sep 11, 2020, 4:05:57 PM9/11/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as
Archimedes Plutonium

Michael Moroney

Sep 11, 2020, 7:17:16 PM9/11/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Kibo, is 12% tortured Moon Bear bile by Samsung compose the fla
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 12, 2020, 12:17:21 PM9/12/20
Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalo

>In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 8

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I summon the Real Cupid".

Carmine Morales-Vazquez

Sep 12, 2020, 2:04:21 PM9/12/20
Michael Moroney wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian
>>Institute of Science Bangalo
>>In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 8
>
> The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I summon the
> Real Cupid".

because I can see not everybody with an IQ of 150 around here, there are
no side-effects from vaccines and meds they produce. All effects are
direct-effects.

But yes, there are probably too many people in Gearmony, but this can't
justify bill gates saying on tv, that he "hopes in pandemic 2, so people
will pay attention to him and his vaccines". How on earth is that not
terrorism, when he hopes in pandemic 2 killing people? How come this
retard, bill gates, not yet is arrested??

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 12, 2020, 8:48:12 PM9/12/20
HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 16 pages

Product details
File Size: 699 KB
Print Length: 16 pages
Publication Date: December 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B082WYGVNG
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
File Size: 935 KB
Print Length: 39 pages
Publication Date: March 24, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B086BGSNXN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
File Size: 1134 KB
Print Length: 20 pages
Publication Date: April 15, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0875SVDC7
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,852,340 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#1297 in General Chemistry & Reference
#488 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#9574 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#2-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of .5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows two of my chemical models, one of CO and the other CO2

Length: 1150 pages

File Size: 1456 KB
Print Length: 1150 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLVMMSZ
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#2-2, 50th published book

Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is the second book of the Series -- True Chemistry. I left off of True Chemistry with trying to solve the Chemical bond when the proton and muon inside of each and every atom is doing the Faraday Law. And since that book was already 1154 pages long, I decided to start afresh in a second book devoted to solving the Geometry of the chemical bond of metallic, covalent and ionic.
Cover Picture: PHYSICS: Part 2: Extended Version: Halliday & Resnick, 1986, pages 654, 655 talking about Capacitors and my collection of some capacitors in my lab. The first one is a two prong wall plug taken apart to show what the prongs fasten onto when plugged-in (two parallel plates). The next three are spade and socket connectors (two parallel plates). Next is circular or hook plates, and last is a cylinder plate and socket.

Length: 131 pages

Product details
File Size: 1304 KB
Print Length: 131 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 21, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07TCVBD93

#2-3, 81st published book

Animal-CO2 of the 3 CO2 isomers// Chemistry Series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

CO2 molecule has 3 isomers. An isomer means same chemical formula but different geometries. The 3 isomers of CO2 come from fire-CO2 and animal-CO2. The fire-CO2 has the carbon atom as central in the molecule and one of the oxygen atoms has a unshared dipole. The animal-CO2 has the carbon atom on the periphery with an unshared dipole.
This is very important chemistry science for it impacts Global Warming but also hugely impacts biology because plants can only live on animal-CO2 and the fire-CO2 is a toxic poison to plants, much like CO is a toxic poison to animals.

Here we learn new facts about the molecules CO, N2, CO2, O2 and even H2O, new facts we never understood before, all because the real electron is the muon stuck inside a proton doing the Faraday Law and that chemical bonding is governed not by electrons but by Dirac magnetic monopoles, and that makes the Lewis structure be based on 6 not 8.

New concepts in chemistry: Lewis structure based on 6, not 8, and the unshared dipole. For a Lewis Structure based on 6, not 8, is the only logical way that the strongest bonded molecules end up being CO and N2. With a Lewis 8 Structure, the strongest bonded molecules, by logic, note, by logic would have to be O2 and FH or possibly FB. However, the proof is that bond dissociation energy of CO is the highest, proving Lewis 6 Structure is the true structure of Chemistry.

source: chem.ucsb.edu

in kJ/mol

CO 1076
N2 946
CO2 532
O2 498
C2 as in diamond is 602 kJ/mol
H2O = 492
OH = 425
H2 = 432

Cover Picture is a winter stored potted clover that I am experimenting with and shows a animal-CO2 molecule going in, and going out is a O2 molecule that animals need to breathe.
Length: 15 pages

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 8, 2022, 2:33:30 AM12/8/22

Fastest way rid Putin
███۞███████ knock out Moscow, Volgograd, St.Petersburg electric lines and towers-- rolling black outs. Send Ukraine long range drones to destroy Russia electric Grid.

Send Ukraine thousands and thousands of drones to make this winter a blackout winter for Russian cities.

On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:49:27 PM UTC-6, Earle Jones wrote:
> I have found a one-digit error in line 53.
>
> earle
> *

Thanks Earle of Stanford Univ failures of electrical engineering, so the Moscow line is line 53, but what is the St. Petersburg line to have rolling blackouts??? Should I ask Nancy Rothwell and Toby Howard of Manchester Univ psychoceramics, for Manchester is closer to St. Petersburg? Nancy and Toby what is the electrical line into St.Petersburg, and can a drone from Manchester fly there and knock it out????

> [...]
> > > Nov 5, 2022, 11:38:31 PM
> > > to Plutonium Atom Universe
> > > ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
> > > Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling North Korean satellites

> > > Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the 3 North Korean satellites.
> > >

> > > Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictator with his endless illegal missile launches. Launches that do nothing of good for anyone. Not even the idiot petty dictator.
> > >
> > > Internet search reveals 3 satellites for North Korea. I suspect though, that North Korea launches Chinese missiles and uses BeiDou satellites.
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -4
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -3
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -2
> > >
> > > Knock all 3 satellites out with the radio-Laser Wave gun. And that will put an end to the petty dictators toys.
> > >
> > > Asking for help from Japan in assistance.
> > >

> > > Pennino, I am sending Chris Thomasson to your aid, for we are running out of time on ruining GLONASS, and Chris needs the money since Elon Musk is sending their best to possibly ruin BeiDou.
> > >
> > > Archimedes Plutonium
> > > Nov 18, 2022, 1:22:42 AM
> > > to sci.math, sci.physics
> > >
> > > Just hold onto your seats Jim Pennino, something you learned as air force pilot, for I am sending Chris to your aid. The hours are approaching rapidly and we need GLONASS either in the dark or best of all-- misfiring their missiles from Russia and striking Russian and Chinese cities. We want Kim Jong-un to see a Russian missile intended for Ukraine to level Pyongyang, all by a hacking into the Intel chips of GLONASS.
> > >
> > > The mass exodus at Twitter is that they wanted GLONASS to hack, not BeiDou.
> > >
> > > Andy Grove on the Charlie Rose show often pointed out the flaws of the Intel chips installed in GLONASS, but unfortunately I was not interested in that messaging, and apt to eat cookies and sip hot tea while Andy was going over the specifications. Besides I had no satellite manuals in the house at that time.

> > > 
> > > Nov 19, 2022, 3:11:46 AM
> > > to sci.physics
> > > Jim boy Pennino may accidentally save the entire world from nuclear war, caused by the insane Putin. Provided Jim can crack the code of Andy Grove's Intel chipset aboard GLONASS satellites.
> > >
> > > Jim, question, will you work on BeiDou next? We really need to send North Korea packing by ruining the 3 NK satellites along with all 36 BeiDou satellites.
> > >
> > > What is the secret to jamming those Intel chips? We can easily lock onto their communications signal. But can a laser scramble and thus fry the Intel chip processor, thus, a ruined satellite?
> > >
> > > And is this the reason Musk bought Twitter? He turns Twitter into a satellite toaster oven of enemies of NATO??
> > >
> > > No one cares what airhead 1 posted to airhead 2 on Twitter. But behind the scenes, Twitter just felled 4 GLONASS satellites and 5 BeiDou and 1 North Korean satellite. Hooray, Jim, time to break out the champagne.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 13, 2022, 3:02:47 AM12/13/22
On Tuesday, 13 December 2022 at 16:49:31 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
his usual rubbish.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Dec 15, 2022, 12:13:50 PM12/15/22
🦴👤 of Math and 💩👤 of Physics Archimedes "spamtard" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> 5>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …

Must you keep spamming this?

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2022, 4:33:16 PM12/15/22
On Thursday, 15 December 2022 at 16:01:07 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 5>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 5>
Good, Archie. Tell everyone that the cores of the heavenly bodies (stars, planets, dark matter=stars-gas) are very cold, so they can maintain the superconducting current providing the strong magnetic fields. around them.
And it is e=0.5mVVN(N-k) which is the energy created and destroyed in all kinetic processes.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2022, 4:33:43 PM12/15/22
Archie is helping me, so the moron Moroney objects in his moronic style.

Michael Moroney

Dec 15, 2022, 7:37:18 PM12/15/22
How is making even more people aware that you are a complete fool help you?

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2022, 8:43:40 PM12/15/22
I expect not all to be such morons as you, moron Moroney.
The opinions of those even stupider than you do not concern me.
I am looking for a possible Tesla-type among my readers. A young one, of course.

"BLIND FAINT-HEARTED, DOUBTING WORLD! … Humanity is not yet sufficiently advance to be willingly led by the discoverer’s keen searching sense. But who knows? Perhaps it is better in this present world of ours that a revolutionary idea or invention instead of being helped and patted, be hampered and ill-treated in its adolescence–by want of means, by selfish interest, pedantry, stupidity and ignorance; that it be attacked and stifled; that it pass through bitter trials and tribulations, through the heartless strife of commercial existence. So do we get our light. So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.“
— Nikola Tesla
“The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires As a Means for Furthering Peace." Electrical World and Engineer. January 7, 1905, p. 21-24.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 18, 2022, 12:05:05 AM12/18/22
On Sunday, 18 December 2022 at 14:05:57 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 6>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 6>

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 18, 2022, 4:50:40 PM12/18/22
Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ Kibo Parry Spam Auditorium --Rock of Ages, cleft for me

> Pastoral scene with baby Xi in cradle: by Chris Thomasson

Chris, is Xi aware of the fact that Outer Manchuria is 28 times bigger than Taiwan????

> And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 23, 2023, 12:35:59 AM1/23/23
On Monday, 23 January 2023 at 10:36:57 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 8>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee

The name's Adam, Archie. Adam Bond.out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.

> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> 2
> Taboos for physicists
> On Monday, 16 January 2023 at 11:44:44 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > The taboo subjects for
> 15Jan2023, 6:45 PM
> 
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 24, 2023, 10:05:29 PM1/24/23
Quiet, Archie, or I'll get the moron Moroney to moronically kick your silly arse to the stars.

On Wednesday, 25 January 2023 at 07:41:50 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Spamming analfuckdogs Jim Pennino-Arindam Banerjee duo act cluttering up sci.physics
> Taboos for physicists
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Tuesday, 24 January 2023 at 23:48:
> 8:01 PM
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> ,
> Jim Pennino
> 9
> The taboos of our tme
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Tuesday, 24 January 2023 at 23:16:
> 8:01 PM
> 
>
> Spamming sickfucks Arindam Banerjee and Jim Pennino, never ending flamewar. Both academic idiot failures with their Boole Logic 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction and their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality it is a Oval.
>

> 11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> > 10>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> > 10>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 3, 2023, 4:31:06 AM2/3/23
On Friday, 3 February 2023 at 03:34:31 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 9>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 9>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?

When, when?

> 9:09 PM
> 
> 9>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 11, 2023, 2:07:38 AM2/11/23
On Saturday, 11 February 2023 at 11:51:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 10>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes.
Keep up the good publicity work, Archie.
Good boy!

and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 10>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> Banerjee wrote:
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 10>

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 20, 2023, 4:20:16 PM2/20/23

Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha,Bhattacharya Saswata,

Indian Institute of Technology

Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???
>
> Arindam Banerjee
> Jewish physics and genuine Aryan physics
> On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 14:49:43 UTC+5:30, JJ Lodder wrote: > Peter Moylan <pe...@
> 1:16 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Replying to a physics academic
> Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
> 1:13 PM
> 
> > 11>
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > Banerjee wrote:
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> > 11>

Volney

Feb 20, 2023, 7:09:25 PM2/20/23
Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics Archimedes "goonclod failure of
science" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and
science:

> Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha,Bhattacharya Saswata,
>
> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu

Why do you stalk professors in a country where Banerjee isn't?

Hell, why do you always stalk professors at all? I'm actually curious
about your reasons for professor stalking. Also, does it really annoy
you that you have never been able to figure out which university I
attended so that you can't stalk them?

Back to your kookfight, you two.

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 20, 2023, 7:58:21 PM2/20/23
On Tuesday, 21 February 2023 at 02:50:16 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha,Bhattacharya Saswata,
>
> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
>

> 11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Archie, you got it! This is the source of all the 3k stuff in the universe. The cores of all planets and stars is 3k so this is the source.
Got that illumination early in the morning, thanks to the most dear and sweet Mother Saraswati.
Kiss you on both cheeks, you ugly, ugly toad!

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 24, 2023, 9:53:10 PM2/24/23
12>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.

banerjee...@gmail.com
, …

20
Arindam Banerjee wrote:
When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
9:09 PM

12>

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 24, 2023, 10:04:20 PM2/24/23
On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 08:23:10 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 12>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. Accounts for CBR. Good boy, Archie, keep up the publicity.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 11, 2023, 2:28:01 AM3/11/23
Arindam Banerjee drone flying to Mt.Everest to the ISS, International Space Station

We all know AB has a big loud empty hot air mouth, and he says he is a engineer, but proving is another thing. So I challenge him to build a drone that flys so high it can land on Mt. Everest. Then build one that flys to ISS. Of course the stupid loudmouth spamming AB cannot deliver, but the Indian Institute of Technology, can likely deliver.

On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 3:53:41 AM UTC-6, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> No, Archie, engineers will.

Arindam, not a engineer, a failure of physics, but also a failure of engineering...

142nd published book

Spacecraft Propulsion System based entirely on electricity and magnetism using the ambient electricity & magnetism of Space// Engineering series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

While writing several books recently in the months leading up to October 2020, I needed a new Spacecraft Propulsion System, to ferry Humanity from Earth to Mars, Europa, Pluto, due to Sun Initiation of Red Giant Phase with its 0.005% yearly increase in UV radiation. And to satisfy my sci-fi books of "White Rhino", "Two White Rhinos", and some other books. So in October 2020, I had a urgent need to write a book on how to engineer the worlds finest spacecraft for the future. And that urgent need lead me to this book. I must say though, that without that Scientific American article in February 2020, "The Enigma of Aerodynamic Lift" without that article, this book would not have come about. So this book is a clear cut example of the nexus of several research projects all lending a helping hand in the writing and culmination of this book. As the Old Saying goes, one hand washes the other hand.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search for drones. Now I define drones as those that are lithium battery powered and are helicopter flight in motion. I do no include airplanes as drones.
Length: 34 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 24, 2020
• File Size : 1007 KB
• Print Length : 34 pages
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08LT9ST84
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled

#19-4, 175th published book

Mars helicopter replacing hot fuel rockets for space travel // Engineering science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: I can not envision colonizing Europa, the satellite of Jupiter with a permanent human colony by the next 1,000 years with the hot fuel, hot gas rockets we have now a days. I can imagine very easily that same colonization if we can use lithium ion battery operated spacecraft that lifts us off of Earth and riding the Solar Wind out to Mars and Europa. So watching and reading the reports of the helicopter on Mars as I write this, I am warmed by the thoughts that this engineering replacement is soon available. And the only thing holding us up is a lack of incentive to test to see if a drone can escape Earth's gravity field by riding on the Earth's magnetic field, test trying, and lack of experimenting.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone snapshot of a website on NASA's helicopter on Mars.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TQ4BGF3
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 28, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1126 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Big loud mouth Arindam, failure of engineering and so he spreads his big loud mouth spamming sci.physics.

I bet Arindam cannot even fly a drone, while the neighborhood boys near Arindam can fly a drone.

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 11, 2023, 8:33:40 AM3/11/23
On Saturday, 11 March 2023 at 18:28:01 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee drone flying to Mt.Everest to the ISS, International Space Station
>
> We all know AB has a big loud empty hot air mouth, and he says he is a engineer, but proving is another thing. So I challenge him to build a drone that flys so high it can land on Mt. Everest. Then build one that flys to ISS. Of course the stupid loudmouth spamming AB cannot deliver, but the Indian Institute of Technology, can likely deliver.

pay up, Archie. I cannot do it on my savings.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 19, 2023, 8:23:59 PM3/19/23
Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

Arindam Banerjee profile picture
Arindam Banerjee
Why all physicists are criminal bunglers who must blither the most absurd nonsense
7:12 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 19, 2023, 8:27:53 PM3/19/23
All physicists, check out:

On Monday, 20 March 2023 at 07:49:55 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 20 March 2023 at 03:01:53 UTC+11, Volney wrote:

> > > Deuterium splits in a nuclear explosion done prior, for the nuclear bomb.
> > Most of the deuterium fuses with tritium to produce helium-4 and a
> > neutron plus lots of energy. Small side reactions are D+D = T+p or
> > He-3+n, both of these get rapidly consumed by fusing with more deuterium
> > to produce He-4 and a neutron or proton.
> Rubbish Jewish physics. All a lie to boost e=mcc nonsense and from that Jewish metaphysics leading to big bangs and black holes.
Note, big bangs are useful to boost the Jewish creation story.
> > > There should be plenty of deuterium in the sun, as there is in the seas.
> > Most of the original deuterium gets consumed rapidly since it fuses at
> > much lower temperatures than almost all other reactions so is gone
> > shortly after initial star formation. The proton-proton process in the
> > core produces deuterium + B+ + energy, but this deuterium gets consumed
> > immediately in the next step, since the heat is way above what's needed
> > for fusion.
No such animal as fusion following relativity nonsense.
All know that it takes a lot of energy to fuse or join stuff.
Like it takes enetgy to fuse glass on glass.
Most outrageous the notion that fusion creates energy, but brainwashed fools will believe anything from corrupt authority.

> > > I write logically, based on facts
> > You have no facts supporting you. The fact is deuterium fission consumes
> > energy but your false claim is that it releases energy. Deuterium
> > fission, when it happens, produces a proton+neutron (like in the
> > neutrino detectors) not two protons+an electron. A neutron is not a
> > proton+electron, a proton+electron is a hydrogen atom.
A neutron is a proton very closely tied to an electron. Normally, inseparable.
When the same electron attracts another proton, it becomes a deuterium nucleus with a positive charge.
This happens at very slow relative speeds, so close contact is possible.
At higher speeds, the passing electron gets into orbit to form a deuterium atom.
Now when a fast particle breaks this more tenuous bond of two protons linked by a single electron, the electron snaps off, and the two protons go off in different directions with great force creating great velocities. That is how the hydrogen bomb works.

> > Those are facts. Your claims conflict with those facts. And no, you
> > don't get to make up your very own facts.

Those are not facts . They are lies by liars, the entire physics community that is. For they preach entropy, relativity and quantum and more significantly ignore my experiments showing the violation of inertia.

> > > and not blah like you, referring to unknown experiments,
> > Study the literature! If I can find this, you can!

Why bother about the lies from the professional liars? Unless you are a bigot like you and so many others. Who being bigots must believe in even more weird lies, relating to theology.

> > > impossible to do in the lab
> > Yes, I can't do deuterium experiments in my basement. For facts we are
> > both restricted to the literature.

Which means, a bunch of lies by the corrupt e=mcc wallahs.

> > > but evident as hydrogen deuterium fisdion bombs.
> > Does not follow. Especially since the "debris" from thermonuclear bombs
> > is helium, not hydrogen.

How does measure the amount of helium created when a hydrogen bomb is fired? Impossible. .

I mean, why bother with tritium when making
> > such bombs? Especially since tritium is expensive, dangerous and
> > requires regular servicing every few years (12 year half-life).

No such animal as tritium in nature, and if made artificially, big if, it is likely just another hoax, that too breaks up into three protons and two electrons. Or one proton and a deuterium nucleus. Fissioning, fast.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 25, 2023, 7:42:25 AM3/25/23
On Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 12:29:18 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".
> >

> Dr. Venkataraman, is physics as bad in India as the spammer Arindam Banerjee says it is??

Alas, Archie, that it is, save for one brave lady with a PhD in Physics who held my work to be scientific, and so her journalist husband gave me global publicity back in 2003.

> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
> Dave
> 7
> An engineer to a physicist is as a competent surgeon to a drug dealer.
> 8:14 PM
> 

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 25, 2023, 8:03:35 AM3/25/23
On Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 22:42:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 12:29:18 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 2Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".
> > >

> > Dr. Venkataraman, is physics as bad in India as the spammer Arindam Banerjee says it is??
> Alas, Archie, that it is, save for one brave lady with a PhD in Physics who held my work to be scientific, and so her journalist husband gave me global publicity back in 2003.

That was good, but then there was a huge international effort to suppress my new ideas, and that continues to this day.
To my sorrow and disgust, one minor Indian Govt. scientist named Garg, saw it fit to publicly ridicule my work, gratuitously, without even contacting me, so not giving me any chance to explain. So the Indian scientists too were and are part of the racket. Sad.
So I became an Australian citizen.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 28, 2023, 12:20:34 PM3/28/23

Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

> > Making money by teaching and spreading lies about Nature. The fraud comes from ignoring my discoveries about Nature, thus depriving all.
> Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
>
> Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
>
> Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
>
> Subhas Sarkar
> Annapurna Devi Yadav
> Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> Sanjay Kumar
> > > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> > > , …
> > > mitchr...@gmail.com
> > > 5
> > > Angels guard my rest
> > > On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 07:27:21 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > You are admitting you
> > > 4:28 PM
> > > 

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 28, 2023, 3:20:30 PM3/28/23
Attaboy, Archie. Keep on with this until they all repeat my rail gun experiments.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 29, 2023, 10:56:37 PM3/29/23
Sengupta Amartya,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

> 2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".
>

> > > Making money by teaching and spreading lies about Nature. The fraud comes from ignoring my discoveries about Nature, thus depriving all.
> > Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
> >
> > Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
> >
> > Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
> >
> > Subhas Sarkar
> > Annapurna Devi Yadav
> > Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> > Sanjay Kumar

Saxena Vikrant,,Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

> Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
>
> Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
>
> Subhas Sarkar
> Annapurna Devi Yadav
> Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> Sanjay Kumar
> > Constant daily spamming b.s. nonsense from Arindam Banerjee of his hatred of physics and physicists.

Indian Institute of Technology

Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant,Annapurna Devi Yadav,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K.,Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

> > Why does IIT put up with the Arsewipe of Physics-- Arindam Banerjee
> >
> > Arindam Banerjee profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> >
> > Paul Alsing

> > Lifelong bullshitting
> > On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-8, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > Lifelong bullshitting is
> > 8:54 PM
> > 
> > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > All Nobel laureates in physics are mendacious nincompoops
> > As the believe in the law of conservation of energy. Energy gets created and destroyed in our
> > 8:08 PM
> > 
> > > Could the professors of IIT realize-- oh o, we have a fruitcake on our hands??? And was it the case that IIT just kept passing Arindam Banerjee up to higher grades just to get rid of the pest, when they should have failed him????

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 1, 2023, 6:28:41 PM4/1/23
Shanghai▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

You see Arindam Banerjee, failure of physics worked on rail guns for he was too much of a physics failure to work on ICBMs

Kibo Parry M-V of CIA notoriety wrote
On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 1:39:09 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Kookfight!!!

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei

Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 1:16:55 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Imp of Science"
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"

Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█
_drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

Ukraine cannot win a war if it has nada, no, zero offense, it needs to knock out Russian electric lines. And the Baltic states can help.
Knock out electricity in
Novosibirsk
Yekaterinburg
Novgorod
Samara
Omsk
Kazan
Rostov-na-Donu
Chelyabinsk
Ufa
Perm

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

_No one can win a fight or war without any offense, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.

Either
(1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
Or
(2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

& wrote:
> [...]

> > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.
> >
> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox..s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 1, 2023, 10:17:11 PM4/1/23
On Sunday, 2 April 2023 at 08:28:41 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Shanghai▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person
>
> You see Arindam Banerjee, failure of physics worked on rail guns for he was too much of a physics failure to work on ICBMs

Stupid, evil things, ICBMs.
Get west civ to wash their behinds, Archie.
Lots of trees will be saved.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2023, 12:03:56 AM4/10/23
Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.

A.Banerjee on Indian Institute of Tech. --"the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth"

AP writes: Bad experience? Bad grades Arindam, take up engineering and cheer up!!!

> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.
>
> Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????
>
> How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.
> RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.
> Bravo, Arindam finally makes good in physics, give Arindam the best Darjeeling tea to be found!!!! You take it with cream Arindam???

No way, Archie.
You sound like Gulliver before the King of Brobdingnag, proposing all sorts of horrid weaponry for victory in war.
The response from His Majesty was, as per Internet:
****
Based on Gulliver's descriptions of their behaviour, the King describes the English as "the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth".
****
You Americans are, of course, even more debased than the English of Swift's time.
The English since Swift have been improved with contact from the Brahmanical upper castes of India, but that has not happened to the other whites who could not get such contact.
Which is why, as debased English, you think I should be interested in doing evil stuff you lots are so good at.
Grow up, Archie. Don't be one among the most pernicious race of odious little vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> Sanjay Kumar,Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., ,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

May 11, 2023, 10:02:24 PM5/11/23
Re: Bhattacharya Saswata,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy on

35
Re: Bhattacharya Saswata,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy on
May 2
mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
, …
Arindam Banerjee
22
Re: Anurag Sharma,Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha,Bhattacharya Saswata of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as stupid and pandering fools of Climate Change like Jai Maharaj// thus never able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole?
May 1
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

53
Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
Apr 28
Alan Folmsbee's profile photo
Alan Folmsbee
, …

5
Graphite has flat crystals because C nucleus has planes of protons
Apr 26
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

8
Re: Arindam Banerjee asks Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S.,Narendra Modi if the 2nd derivative in Feynman's Electric field equation E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] if that 2nd derivative is the same as C'
Apr 25
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

2
Re: Paid for anti-science spammers of disinformation like Banerjee & Valev banned from sci.math, sci.physics simply from Economic Sanctions on Russia, Iran, NK, et al
Apr 21
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

6
Re: Arindam Banerjee, the anal fuckdog of science, physics, when he never learned what 1st year students learn-- Units, units units-- E=mc^2 multiplied by a scalar makes no changes-- no changes to Old Ohm's law or New Ohm's law when multiplied by sca
Apr 19
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

2
Re: Melbourne Uni Lloyd L Hollenberg Geoffrey N Taylor Raymond R Volkas can you please vouch for the fact that Australia never had rail gun research and that the spammer Arindam Banerjee is just one liaring b.s. cluttering up sci.physics
Apr 10
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

3
Re: Arindam Banerjee claims do not square up Uni Melbourne--Harry M Quiney Jeffrey C McCallum Lloyd L Hollenberg, can Australia verify
Apr 10
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

32
Re: Hi, I'm Arindam Banerjee and throw a flaming fresh shit turd into the middle of Physics-- why?
Apr 15
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

49
Re: Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is
Apr 9
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

50
Bhatnagar M.C. ,Indian Institute of Technology,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu,Dhaka Rajendra S.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole-- too busy on Arindam??
Apr 9
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

66
Re: Banerjee Varsha,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhattacharya Saswata,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy with imp Arindam??
Apr 9
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

9
Re: Arindam Banerjee asks Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha if the 2nd derivative in Feynman's Electric field equation E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] if that 2nd derivative is the sam
Apr 9

52
Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
Apr 9

My 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
◦ ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
◦ Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
◦ Language ‏ : ‎ English
◦ File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
◦ Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
◦ Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
◦ Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
◦ Print length ‏ : ‎ 124 pages
◦ Best Sellers Rank: #293,315 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #401 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,236 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1048 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 404 pages
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,844,838 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #487 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #1,210 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #8,751 in Electromagnetism (Books)

#2-5, 174th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 2nd year College
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: At the moment this is a physics book for 2nd year College. But as the months and years go by I intend to convert it into a textbook of about 200 to 300 pages. It is mostly about thermodynamics for in my own college education 1968-1972 at University of Cincinnati, I took physics thermodynamics in the 2nd year (if memory has not failed me).
Cover-Picture: Is a iphone photograph of the Chemistry textbook I used at UC 1968-1972 with my own paper cut-outs of magnetic monopoles. Pictured are 4 bent circles, bent at 90degrees from diameter and each bent circle is a individual magnetic monopole.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TKL4HMC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 27, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 675 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 41 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-6, 177th published book
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: I come to teaching physics for 3rd year College as the Architecture of Atoms. My writing style will be prose-narrative, until I add on exercise problems and convert it into a textbook. The 1st year College, has to be the equations and laws of electricity and magnetism. For the primal-axiom over all of physics is-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The 2nd year College is thermodynamics. And now the 3rd year College physics has to teach the Architecture, the geometry of the inside and exterior surface of the atom. One of the greatest faults, misery, and anti-science teaching of Old Physics is their denial that subatomic particles have to be something more than tiny balls tiny spheres that do-nothing, perform nothing, function as nothing. That the proton and neutron and true electron=muon, has to be matter with a function and purpose and design and task and job. This is a year of physics teaching of the architecture of the atom.
Cover Picture: A iphone photograph of my book chemistry book, a long time favorite of mine of CHEM ONE, 2nd edition, Waser, Trueblood, Knobler, 1980, and page 307 of that book. Why this page? Because it was instrumental in my discovery of the true Architecture of Atoms. Not many professors of chemistry or physics dive into the Shrodinger Equation that results in a meaningful teaching of "matter waves". Matter waves are the heart of understanding the geometry of Atomic Architecture.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09VFH9QST
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 823 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 74 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-7, 178th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Preface: This is 4th year College Physics and the important ideas of physics to learn as last year undergraduate school is the architecture and geometry of the Light Wave & Energy in physics. This is New Physics and not Old Physics. New Physics is defined as physics that knows and uses the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and doing the Faraday law, creating new electrical energy that is storaged in the neutrons of atoms until they grow from 1eV into 945MeV and then create a new higher atomic numbered atom or emitted as radioactivity. Old Physics mistakenly identified the electron of atoms as the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. In 3rd year College we studied the architecture of the interior of atoms. In 4th year College we study the architecture of Light Waves & Energy.

The template book for 4th year College is Feynman's 1985 book of QED.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the template book for this book. Feynman's 1985 QED, quantum electrodynamics, showing my plastic toy model of DNA and my cut-outs of 4 bent circles that each bent circle represents one magnetic monopole. I arranged the monopoles into a single strand of a cycloid wave.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09W58XGDW
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 21, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 824 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 66 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-8, 202nd published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Permanent Colony on Europa// graduate school college
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle edition)

Preface: Crisis emergency times call for textbooks to reflect the times. The Sun gone Red Giant Initiation Phase as measured by NASA in the decade of 2010 to 2020 as showing a 0.005% Solar Radiation yearly increase threatens all life on Earth with extinction and oblivion. This crisis calls for "All Hands On Deck" to solve the problem. And to solve that problem we need all scientists in the work effort of getting Europa, the satellite of Jupiter to be our second home. I see no textbook for college graduate school as appropriate, unless it is a book addressing the crisis itself. Just the opposite of Nero was fiddling while Rome burned; we want All Hands on Deck, to save as much life on Earth as possible.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photo of a Google search for Europa with Webb telescope. These are exciting times in that the Webb telescope maybe able to pinpoint life on Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BC5T9JBH
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 27, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 801 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-9, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

Archimedes Plutonium

May 24, 2023, 3:02:11 AM5/24/23
Arindam Banerjee insane arsewipe of physics, who cannot understand Special Relativity is equivalent to the statement moving bar magnet thrust through stationary coil is the same thing as moving coil thrust through stationary bar magnet. Arindam is absent of a analytical mind to ever be in physics, yet this arsewipe plagues sci.physics each and every day with his mind-rot-- the landing on Moon in 1969 by USA, according to Arindam was a staged hoax in Arizona desert.

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:49:55 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 16:24:02 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Arindam, the physics failure and insane ranter.
> >
> > For the umpteenth time. The stupid Arindam thinks that a moving bar magnet through stationary coil is different in Faraday law than a stationary magnet and moving coil. That is all what Special Relativity is about, you jackarse fool Arindam.
> Abuse and denial are the only resorts of the evil Einsteinian pseudoscientists when shown their errors.
> The whole world supports them, so the whole world is criminal by association.
> Madness and disaster, are the consequences of such stupidity.

Arindam Banerjee

May 24, 2023, 4:40:01 AM5/24/23
Save yourself, Archie. 12 anti rabies injections straight into your belly will do the trick.
Then get well, be a beacon of hope for other rabid freaks.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 29, 2023, 7:03:27 PM5/29/23
On Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 05:12:57 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Why talk gibberish, Archie?

> Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???
Being #2 to Sir Isaac Newton, reducing all Einsteinian physicists to the level of babbling cretins, is success huge, Archie.
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
Beats all the Hollywood stars.
And all rock stars, for good measure.
> , …
> Enes Richard
> 50
> The law of conservation of energy
> sobota, 27 maja 2023 o 23:38:22 UTC+2 Paul Alsing napisał(a): > On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:10:
> 5:16 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
> Enes Richard
> 19
> About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
> 4:55 PM
> 
> More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
>
> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> Archimedes Plutonium

Volney

May 30, 2023, 11:15:32 AM5/30/23
On 5/29/2023 7:03 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 05:12:57 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??
>
> Why talk gibberish, Archie?

The brotherly kꙮꙮkfight continues to rage!

>> Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???

Yes Arindam, you'll be just as much of a physics failure as ArchiePoo!

whodat

May 30, 2023, 2:30:02 PM5/30/23
I'd take that a step further and recognize that they are both
complete failures with no achievements.

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 7:16:20 PM5/30/23
No, moron Moroney, being #2 to Newton, my state that is, is not failure for me.
You are far beneath Archie but above whodumbo and Alsing, in faux physics.
Be glad for that.

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 7:19:33 PM5/30/23
You whodumbo are beneath Moroney, and both of you well below Archie, in faux physics.
After Newton, Arindam.

Symbolically, Einsteinians have evolved into worms and roaches.

Paul Alsing

May 30, 2023, 10:26:19 PM5/30/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 4:19:33 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Symbolically, Einsteinians have evolved into worms and roaches.

Arindam will probably think that the following is a compliment...

"I find it absolutely amazing that you can suffer such delusions after a century of intense scrutiny of SR by the finest minds in science. You do not ask "where did I go wrong?" You ask "why are they so stupid?" You should certainly will your brain to science when you pass away.
- Uncle Ben

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 11:23:39 PM5/30/23
Robot Alsing finds its link!

Paul Alsing

May 31, 2023, 12:01:48 AM5/31/23
Arindam, you make Mitch look like a Nobel Laureate!

"The believing mind is externally impervious to evidence. The most
that can be accomplished with it is to induce it to substitute one
delusion for another. It rejects all overt evidence as wicked..."
- H. L. Mencken

Volney

May 31, 2023, 1:57:09 AM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 12:01 AM, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 8:23:39 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Arindam will probably think that the following is a compliment...
>>>
>>> "I find it absolutely amazing that you can suffer such delusions after a century of intense scrutiny of SR by the finest minds in science. You do not ask "where did I go wrong?" You ask "why are they so stupid?" You should certainly will your brain to science when you pass away.
>>> - Uncle Ben
>
>> Robot Alsing finds its link!
>
> Arindam, you make Mitch look like a Nobel Laureate!

Doesn't Mitch have 12 1/2 Nobel Prizes already? No wonder Mitch appears
so much smarter than Arindam!

Volney

May 31, 2023, 1:59:05 AM5/31/23
That's true, of course, after all they are twins of failure. Don't let
the fact they don't look alike, they're fraternal twins, after all.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:12:17 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 13:23:39 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 12:26:19 UTC+10, Paul Alsing wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 4:19:33 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >
> > > Symbolically, Einsteinians have evolved into worms and roaches.
> > Arindam will probably think that the following is a compliment...
> >
> > "I find it absolutely amazing that you can suffer such delusions after a century of intense scrutiny of SR by the finest minds in science.

All together the finest minds in SR, being frauds, did not add up to Tesla's toenail.

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:52:34 PM5/31/23
Archie is useful, like you terrorist robots. No such thing as bad publicity, and you bad lots provide publicity for me and more importantly my wonderful works in physics.
Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 1, 2023, 5:45:20 AM6/1/23
2-Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Shame does not work on the mentally insane Arindam, perhaps "disgust" will

Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 3, 2023, 7:56:16 PM10/3/23
On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 19:45:20 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2-Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Why write such silly, meaningless nonensical stuff, not even pseudoscience, Archie?
Just for spam, to throw out the good stuff with your bad stuff polluting the cyberspace?
Well, takes all sorts, I suppose.

> Shame does not work on the mentally insane Arindam, perhaps "disgust" will
> Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???

No, I am up there with Bhaskaracharya, Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, J C Bose and Tesla. My peers they area.
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
> Enes Richard
> 50
> The law of conservation of energy
> sobota, 27 maja 2023 o 23:38:22 UTC+2 Paul Alsing napisał(a): > On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:10:
> 5:16 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
> Enes Richard
> 19
> About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
> 4:55 PM
> 

- spam snipped -
Why do you post such horrendous spam, Archie?

It is loading more messages.