Actor Tom Cruise himself a Violent Life Energy Vampire: The source of his "talent" - (electronic meter use example) - {HRI note 20130607}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 7, 2013, 7:47:36 AM6/7/13
Actor Tom Cruise himself a Violent Life Energy Vampire: The source of
his "talent" - (electronic meter use example)

{HRI note 20130607}

(layout for monofont,
including white space)

'

(see also HRI 'Famous American Life Energy Vampires'
{HRI 20031110-V4.2} [FALEV])

'

That you are still too cowardly to share most vital data with others,
does not mean, that I am as afraid as you are of the "Well-Adjusted"
Sociopaths - even when also I, have occasionally paid for it with my
life and with much more.

'

This is about the 'Scientologist,' the Criminal Mind and violent
Life Energy Vampire, the well-known movie actor Tom Cruise.

{20130607 05:56 UTC}
Check (with electronic meter) 'Tom Cruise heavy vampiring my Energy
during my sleep this night' (waking up from a nightmare-dream of
attending a press conference of him, I am deliberately ignoring him
there, knowing his nature, and go about own activities, but the dream
winds up with, at an unwatched moment, conference over, and people
carry off a cupboard with my house keys still in it, and then they
are 'having thrown these away.' And then in the dream I find myself
without a house and without money.'

End of the nightmare - which is typical for Energy vampired during
(also my) sleep by some violently insidious vampire who is for a
moment unwatched).

Severe symptoms of Body Life Energy lost, when waking up.

Checking that nightmare now (with electronic meter), gives wide, fast,
'Shuddering' type signal of high impact amplitude

(or in old terminology known, as
WIDE FAST "R/Sing_LFBDBDBDBDBDBD's") [IPA]

This is a method of firmly identifying and by physical means
confirming the identity of the vampire (they don't like this)

and - thus - it is REGAINING, reclaiming my stolen Life Energy:

Truth is absolute, is a vital datum for handling Life
Energy. [CSTC]

'

'

As regards Tom Cruise, this action appears to become ROUTINE - to have
to locate him as a source of vampiring on my Life Energy and (thus)
to restore my lost Life Energy back to me:

I have commented elsewhere, to a newspaper article, that both
Tom Cruise and his friend David Beckham are - SPIRITUALLY seen -
as ugly as warthogs, behind their Energetic masks. (**)

(Beckham was gushing that "his friend Tom Cruise 'is more
"beautiful" than he, Beckham, is himself'.") [sic!]
I found that worthy of the mentioned comment on how they
look spiritually.

Tom Cruise's Vampiring on (my) Life Energy is SUPPORTED by and
is cemented in the 'Scientology' "counseling" sessions that he
receives.

'

Again: That you are still much too cowardly, to share most vital data
with others, does not mean, that I am as afraid as you are, of
the "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths.
'

But such is the state of current "science" - dominated as modern
science is, by "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths, like Ray Kurzweil, Stephen
Hawking, Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, and the like (*)

(not to mention all the 'New Age' or 'comfort zone' type
attempts of accommodating the "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths, and
denying Evil in general, to be what and who it is,

they are equally declaring "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths and Evil
in general, to be "not-existing" or "necessary for Evolution").

'

Over to you, you dismal cowards: Nevertheless I do remain - especially
in these times - yours faithfully etc.,

KNT hrp&p

'