Addition to 'The Einstein Hoax, GPS, and the soul - the Shortened Lunch Break' {HRI note 20080705-II-A}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 11, 2008, 7:50:36 AM7/11/08
to Fine Particle Physics
Addition to 'The Einstein Hoax, GPS, and the soul - the Shortened
Lunch Break'

{HRI note 20080705-II-A}

(Addition on
11 July 2008)

'

The Einstein Hoax:

"Space is created by photons."

Space (therefore) "is curved" because photons, of course,
bend to gravity.

"Time is created by photons."

Time and space (therefore) "are relative."

The soul (therefore) "does not exist."

'

Speed faster than light (therefore) "does not exist."
(Therefore, space travel, Roswell, etc. "does not exist.")

'

'

The facts:

"Science" is largely being DESTROYED by Criminal Minds.
This is very obvious in the medical "sciences," that
wholly deny life itself and therefore they have a host
of diseases "with no known cause" (nor cure), and a near
endless supply of bad "cures."

In 'modern' physics and 'modern' astronomy "sciences,"
life itself is also wholly denied by Criminal Minds,
resulting in Big and smaller Bangs, and in a plethora of
other nonsensical, highly destructive assumptions as
"scientific" and "rational" - as "rational" that is, as
denying that air exists.

I quote from my recent work: *(1)

[begin quote]

' You have been made so exceedingly, so nauseatingly
and so FORCEFULLY stupid BY Criminal Minds, that it
is, of course, hard to tell you, that the Earth is
not flat nowadays.

This happened only a few hundred years ago,
there was a Big Bang, making a Brief History
of Time,

and this is actually part of the
formation process of planets,

suddenly the disk of Earth warped in a
space-time continuum vortex, to have its
edges meet

in curved space, which is the natural
space of the Universe, its edges meeting

due to the 'One-Stonian' attraction of edges

- these being rock-formations made
primarily of silicates, or stones
as you know these by their common
name -

into a cosmic event known as multi-dimensional
'orbification'

- involving both the dimensions two and
three,

as can be described mathematically by
differential equations of similar or
higher dimension,

when these are posited in
Non-Euclidian space, of course.

This happened all in a time space of nano-
seconds, and so, nobody noticed the actual
event - until much later,

scientists did find certain anomalies which
indicated to them

- the anomalies being unequivocally
confirmed by double blind studies,
and by public polls, did prove -

that the Earth in fact HAD changed from being
a flat disc;

the main evidence presented was, that
the Earth appeared now to be an orb,
the shape of a ball, a sphere.

Thus it came to pass, that, as the Earth's disc
world turned, it changed into a ball, an orb,

which made it also easier for it to circle the
sun in an orbit (rather than the sun orbiting
around the Earth) and

this aided in keeping its climate stable.

'

' Finished joking - NOT joking, now:

[end quote]

"Science" is largely engaged in DESTROYING KNOWLEDGE and
in DENYING the most vital facts, BECAUSE it is being
undermined largely BY Criminal Minds (sociopaths).

Einstein is a hoax, and he knew that himself, too.

Ian Parker - being persistent in his malice - IS a Criminal Mind.

Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')

________
Footnote:

'Definition of Perception - Protecting against the Criminal Mind
- Fine Particle Physics on the main Poisonous Life Energy
Particles'
{FPP-HRI 20080608-V3.4}
(8 June 2008 - Version 3.4 on 24 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/86abd93d0b48fc74