Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: fulfilled prophecy.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2007, 4:54:34 AM11/22/07
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/066888daa1d6730e

"Bob Pastorio, you do not have much time left" -- Andrew, in the Holy
Spirit.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

My condolences remain with his surviving friends and family during
this their sad time especially during these holy days.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

tr...@is-best.com

Nov 22, 2007, 7:50:58 AM11/22/07
On this day of thanksgiving my heart goes out to you. You were
blindsided by an affliction not of your own making. It is sad to see
you suffer as you do and to see a life given over to obsessions and
compulsions over which you seem to have little control. The fears and
pressures engendered by the affliction are great burdens for which I ask
God's healing hand to remove.

I pray you find some joy and peace on this day.

God bless.

Archie Leach

Nov 27, 2007, 10:16:51 AM11/27/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/066888daa1d6730e
>
>"Bob Pastorio, you do not have much time left" -- Andrew, in the Holy
>Spirit.

What part of "Just fuck off already, ghoul" do you not understand?