WHO warns against lifting COVID-19 restrictions too soon

Michael Ejercito

Jul 8, 2021, 9:51:57 AM7/8/21
http://www.euronews.com/2021/07/07/who-warns-against-lifting-covid-19-restrictions-too-soon

Access to the commentsCOMMENTS
By Euronews • Updated: 07/07/2021 - 19:02
FILE: In this June 5, 2021, file photo, people wearing face masks to
protect against the spread of coronavirus, walk along a commercial
street in downtown Madrid, Spain
FILE: In this June 5, 2021, file photo, people wearing face masks to
protect against the spread of coronavirus, walk along a commercial
street in downtown Madrid, Spain - Copyright Manu Fernandez/AP
SHARE THIS ARTICLE

facebook
twitter
flipboard
mail icon

TEXT SIZE
AaAa
The World Health Organisation (WHO) warned governments on Wednesday
against easing coronavirus restrictions too soon as Europe faces a new
rise in infections fueled by the more contagious Delta variant.

"The world is at a perilous point in this pandemic," WHO chief Tedros
Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters at a press briefing.

"Some countries with high vaccination coverage are now planning to roll
out booster shots in the coming months and are dropping public health
social measures and relaxing as if the pandemic is already over."

ADVERTISING

"However, compounded by fast-moving variants, and shocking inequity in
vaccination, far too many countries in many regions of the world are
seeing sharp spikes in cases and hospitalisation," the WHO
director-general Dr Tedros said.

"There has been a 33% increase [in new infections] in the European
region in the last week," warned WHO emergencies head Michael Ryan.

"Making assumptions that transmission will not increase as we're opening
up because of the vaccine is a false assumption," he said.

"I would urge extreme caution in the complete lifting of public health
and social measures at this time because there are consequences for
that," Ryan told reporters.

SPONSORED CONTENT
These Maps Are Changing the Way People See the US
Here are the most compelling maps of the United States available on
r/mapp*rn, and you can vote up the ones that blow your red, white, and
blue mind.
By Ranker

He was answering a question about the UK's decision to lift all
remaining restrictions by July 19.

Portugal reimposes curfew due to spread of Delta COVID-19 variant
Boris Johnson's plan to ease COVID restrictions is 'reckless', says
Labour's Starmer
Catalonia cracks down on nightlife again as COVID cases rocket
Most European countries have now alleviated COVID-19 curbs after months
of lockdowns.

However, as new infections soar, many European states are reinstating
stricter coronavirus rules.

Portugal has imposed on Friday an 11 p.m. curfew in parts of the country
with surging coronavirus cases.

Several Spanish regions announced that they were reimposing curbs on
nightlife mere weeks after dropping them.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2021, 10:06:18 AM7/8/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the E.U. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, & Delta
lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current COVID
vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 8, 2021, 10:12:16 AM7/8/21
On Thu, 08 Jul 2021 10:07:11 -0400, ExDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic,

You have no idea. You're not a doctor.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2021, 10:17:41 AM7/8/21
(WHO) 07/08/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor can
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 8, 2021, 10:26:12 AM7/8/21
On Thu, 08 Jul 2021 10:18:33 -0400, ExDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> lied:

>(WHO) 07/08/21 Again praying

TRANSLATION: "Please, Lord, I pray that Klaus and others will stop
challenging my lies, deceit, and blasphemy. Lord, let me go back to
what I was doing before-- posting my lies and not responding to anyone
unless they claimed to be "wonderfully hungry," which nobody will
honestly do. That way I can continue to lie and insult you, oh Lord,
without having to explain myself or provide any proof other than-- as
Klaus so truthfully points out-- links back to my own, previous lies.
Let my ignorance of the Bible remain hidden to me. Amen.

Michael Ejercito

Jul 8, 2021, 10:30:10 AM7/8/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2021, 10:31:31 AM7/8/21
(WHO) 07/08/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping
the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...

"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
16:16, and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

+++

Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvilwVYyZSI:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2021, 10:35:39 AM7/8/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link: