Still Waiting For Chunk's Answer!

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Al

unread,
Nov 30, 2007, 6:39:36 PM11/30/07
to
Chunky often says: "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit
is absolutely right to convict you"

My simple question to Chunky is: How do you know this? Does the spirit
phone you, email you, come to you in dreams? Do you hear voices in your
head?

Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Nov 30, 2007, 6:56:50 PM11/30/07
to
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > to convict you"
>
> My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

> Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?

No.

> Do you hear voices in your head?

No.

> Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?

See above.

May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
here and in heaven.

May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com
Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

J666

unread,
Nov 30, 2007, 8:44:20 PM11/30/07
to
On Nov 30, 5:56 pm, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad...
>
> ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
> HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> children, satan.
>
> In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> here and in heaven.
>
> May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
> pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

Chung - you have been convicted too for lying and shunning God's gift
to you so everything you say equally applies to you and the Holy
Spirit would not use a convicted person like you now, so the issue if
the Holy Spirit ever did is irrelevant

yama...@aol.com

unread,
Nov 30, 2007, 8:52:45 PM11/30/07
to
On Nov 30, 3:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

No one is cheering. Zip...nothing...nada...zilch

Andrew, you are using the name of God and the Holy Spirit in vain. You
are doing so for your own selfish, narcisistic reasons. This is not
very Christian of you. You don't bring glory to God's name; only
tarnish and shame. Feh...You are cursed and alone, Andrew. The Holy
Spirit spits upon you and your words, Andrew. Now, many people
including the Holy Spirit are cheering my last sentence.

Mike Mordant

unread,
Nov 30, 2007, 9:23:31 PM11/30/07
to
On Nov 30, 6:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

So that only leaves one and only one possibility.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Nov 30, 2007, 9:45:01 PM11/30/07
to
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> So that only leaves one and only one possibility.

Indeed.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the
sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all
liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is
the second death." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Revelation 21:8)

Amen.

Therefore, you and your children will be destroyed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Olrik

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 1:00:43 AM12/1/07
to
On Nov 30, 6:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > to convict you"
>
> > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
>
> The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

But what about "jesus"? Or "god"? Aren't they all the same...?

> > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?
>
> No.

All of the above.

> > Do you hear voices in your head?
>
> No.

Yes, because Chung is a schizo.

> > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?
>
> See above.

That would be "no".

> May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad...

The true nature of Andrew Chung is showing...

> ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> may GOD amplify it by infinity

(Pssttt, remember, "god" is "all loving"... But don't let "god's love"
get in the way of the pure hatred of some of its followers...)

> and extend the duration to eternity as
> HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> children, satan.

That tells us more about Chung than his "god"...

> In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> here and in heaven.

And yet, here we are, making fun of your sickness (yeah, I know it's
not nice to make fun of sick people, but Chung's looking for it.)

BTW, Chung, each and every one of our replies to you is compelling
evidence *against* you "god". Think about it, hated-filled asshole.

> May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
> pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit

You mean your own personal vendetta against people who do not share
your scams & lunacies? Poor Chung, all alone in his psychotic
bubble...

Olrik

<snip sig where Chung is happy to be a slavish puppet>

(P.S. : And looking forward to the creative snipping of that Chung
guy...)

O.

MU

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 3:02:18 AM12/1/07
to
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:52:45 -0800 (PST), yama...@aol.com wrote:

> Andrew, you are using the name of God and the Holy Spirit in vain. You
> are doing so for your own selfish, narcisistic reasons. This is not
> very Christian of you.

I missed your Christian proclamation.

> You don't bring glory to God's name; only
> tarnish and shame. Feh...You are cursed and alone, Andrew. The Holy
> Spirit spits upon you and your words, Andrew. Now, many people
> including the Holy Spirit are cheering my last sentence.

I missed your calling to preach God's Word.

Al

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 11:23:55 AM12/1/07
to
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
>>> to convict you"
>> My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
>
> The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>

If you call that a simple, direct answer, you're more fucked up than I
thought you were.

Al

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 11:29:04 AM12/1/07
to
Andrew B. Chung, Lying Bastard, writes:

>
> May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad...
>

And I point out to everyone yet again:

Chunk, you are truly full of shit. Among many other lies, you were
caught dead denying having attempted to perform an online exorcism. My
personal favorite though, was your repeated claim that you would never
answer any of my posts, and then your subsequent answering of many.

And I like your lack of balls to admit you're a lying bastard, too.

flyingrat

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 12:25:57 PM12/1/07
to
In article <kZf4j.1465$3W.51@trndny04>, a...@nospam.net says...

Just throw this in his face, and watch him seethe with fury

"Funny thing about that. No reason why they should admit it. Chung was
fired for giving substandard medical care. An arbitrator upheld the
firing. He was out of there in less than 3 months. If Chung's story were
true, he'd at least have had grounds for a suit himself. Ooops. No suit.
Canned. Out the door. Bad doctoring."


The words of Bob Pastorio, and the reason why Chung wants to dance on
his grave. Nothing Chung can ever do will change that simple statement,
exposing him as a three week wonder who was sacked from the only medical
job he has ever had.

Confirmed by this email from his then boss, Dr Hildner.

Subject: Your Website
From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
To: and...@heartmdphd.com

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
f...@orgren.org


Taken from
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
72?hl=en&

Mike Mordant

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 2:11:35 PM12/1/07
to
On Nov 30, 9:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

That reads like a death threat - Care to repreat it?

I pitty you. Your mind is so far gone you think that I will be
intimadated by your threats and religious nonsense.

It would be better for you to have yourself voluntarily committed. If
you keep this behavior up you will be involuntarilty commited soon.

Mike Mordant

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 2:16:46 PM12/1/07
to

His answer was clear to the discering. Andrew believes he is the Holy
Spirit.

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 5:26:42 PM12/1/07
to
On Nov 30, 11:56 pm, "Humpty Dumpty" <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com>

sat on a wall and wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > to convict you"
>

"Humpty Dumpty" <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> had a great fall as
Al <a...@nospam.net> wrote:

> > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?

> > My simple question to Chunky is: How do you know this?


> > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?

> > Do you hear voices in your head?

> > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?


All the LORD's horses and all the LORD's men
couldn't put Humpty together again.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 6:00:39 PM12/1/07
to
convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > to convict you"
> >
> > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
> >
> > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> But what about "jesus"?

GOD the Son.

> Or "god"?

GOD the Father.

> Aren't they all the same...?

One and the Same. GOD in three Persons...

... Father ...

... Son ...

... Holy Spirit.

"I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Amen.

> > > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?
> >
> > No.
>
> All of the above.

Direct knowledge.

In the Holy Spirit, I simply know GOD's perfect and infinite will.

> > > Do you hear voices in your head?
> >
> > No.
>
> Yes, because Chung is a schizo.

In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me completely
well.

> > > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?
> >
> > See above.
>
> That would be "no".

Only for the undiscerning.

> > May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> > you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> > to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> > bad...
>
> The true nature of Andrew Chung is showing...

There is no love for either satan or his children, who are not our
neighbors.

> > ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> > may GOD amplify it by infinity
>
> (Pssttt, remember, "god" is "all loving"... But don't let "god's love"
> get in the way of the pure hatred of some of its followers...)

GOD will love whomever HE chooses to love and hate whomever HE chooses
to hate:

"Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved
Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a
wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals." (Malachi
1:2-3).

Amen.

However, HIS command to us, who are Jesus' brethren:

"Love your neighbor as you would love yourself." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

> > and extend the duration to eternity as
> > HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> > children, satan.
>
> That tells us more about Chung than his "god"...

It remains my choice to love my neighbors, including you, and not
either satan or his children.

> > In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> > you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> > here and in heaven.
>
> And yet, here we are, making fun of your sickness (yeah, I know it's
> not nice to make fun of sick people, but Chung's looking for it.)

In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continues to keep me
completely well.

> BTW, Chung, each and every one of our replies to you is compelling
> evidence *against* you "god". Think about it, hated-filled asshole.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
> > pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit
>
> You mean your own personal vendetta against people who do not share
> your scams & lunacies? Poor Chung, all alone in his psychotic
> bubble...

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to stop short of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit so that you
will also be continuing to serve as a beacon warning others from doing
as satan and his children have done to earn their eternal condemnation
after blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/JasonDocMD

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/MikeMordant

You don't have much longer either, dear Olrik:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

Soon it will be too late for you as it is now too late for dearly
departed Bob (this one) Pastorio:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

Just as we, who are Jesus' brethren are continuing to pray for Cary
(this one), Zen, and David:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForZen

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDavid

May we also continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Olrik

Mike Mordant

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 6:30:46 PM12/1/07
to
On Dec 1, 6:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

<X ><

Steve O

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 7:58:07 PM12/1/07
to

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
news:b1ff5465-10a5-4dc5...@w34g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

> "I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Sounds like something a Catholic altar boy might say.


--
Steve O
a.a. #2240 (Apatheist Chapter)
B.A.A.W.A.
Convicted by Earthquack
"Believe the Bible! - Because all the works of modern science cannot equal
the wisdom of goat - sacrificing primitives who thought that all the animal
species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house."


Mark K. Bilbo

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 8:19:10 PM12/1/07
to

He does seem mixed up with *some* kinda spirits...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------
"Just because it's inexplicted doesn't mean it's inexplicable."

- Dr. House

Ferd Farkel

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 8:33:17 PM12/1/07
to
On Nov 30, 9:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
> "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the
> sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all
> liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Vitriol.

Jeffery Dahmer liked to dispose of his leftovers with acid, too.

> This is
> the second death." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Revelation 21:8)
>
> Amen.

Sick. I'll bet if God burned a kitten alive, you'd say
"amen," too.

> Therefore, you and your children will be destroyed:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

No takers?


yama...@aol.com

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 8:51:20 PM12/1/07
to

Is it just me or does anyone else keep reading that as "Rebukastan"
and think it's some sort of new Central Asian country? Borat's cousin
is from there?

Ferd Farkel

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 9:04:06 PM12/1/07
to

I thought I was the only one.

Cary Kittrell

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 9:06:22 PM12/1/07
to

Oh, I think pretty much everyone has.

(and you really ought to see their May Day celebration! Tanks and
pagans in equal mixture!)


-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 9:16:16 PM12/1/07
to

Cary Kittrell

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 9:31:57 PM12/1/07
to
In article <1dd30282-a24f-4ae5...@j44g2000hsj.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary
>
> :-)


"My posts have not been repetitious" -- A.B. Chung, 2007


-- cary

Stephen Knight

unread,
Dec 1, 2007, 10:17:24 PM12/1/07
to
On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:00:39 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

What's up, Doc?

Hey... I was having a conversation with some of my atheist,
convicted, sock puppet, demon friends and the subject of 'how big is
Jeebus's cock' came up.

I mentioned he had the biggest dick because he let his father
murder him because it was bigger than his. Then someone mentioned the
Holy Spirit and I said he doesn't have a penis. He's a spirit. Spirits
don't have dicks.

Well... One of my convicted, sock puppet, demon friends took
offense and we exchanged words, there was some pushing and shoving and
the next thing you know someone lost an eye and ruined the whole
debate.

So what's the story. I'll apologize if I must. Has he a dick or
not?

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Olrik

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 12:43:32 AM12/2/07
to
On Dec 1, 6:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>
> > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > > to convict you"
>
> > > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
>
> > > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> > But what about "jesus"?
>
> GOD the Son.

Non existent entities can't have children.

> > Or "god"?
>
> GOD the Father.

Hooo... the Big Daddy in the sky...

> > Aren't they all the same...?
>
> One and the Same. GOD in three Persons...
>
> ... Father ...
> ... Son ...
> ... Holy Spirit.

What a delirious religion. No wonder it can create schizos like you...

> "I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Grotesque.

> Amen.
>
> > > > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?
>
> > > No.
>
> > All of the above.
>
> Direct knowledge.

That's like admitting to us that you're delusional.

> In the Holy Spirit, I simply know GOD's perfect and infinite will.

Well, that's quite disturbing. It's a good thing you're just a Usenet
kook.

And WTF does "infinite will" actually means, Chung?

> > > > Do you hear voices in your head?
>
> > > No.
>
> > Yes, because Chung is a schizo.
>
> In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me completely
> well.

"Ever closer"??? Don't drop your soap, Chung! And, no, you're not
well. You're mentally sick.

> > > > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?
>
> > > See above.
>
> > That would be "no".
>
> Only for the undiscerning.

Few sociopaths like you can discern anything. You have an actual
disease. Consult a professional.

> > > May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> > > you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> > > to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> > > bad...
>
> > The true nature of Andrew Chung is showing...
>
> There is no love for either satan or his children, who are not our
> neighbors.

"Our"? Chung's channelling Sybil...

> > > ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> > > may GOD amplify it by infinity
>
> > (Pssttt, remember, "god" is "all loving"... But don't let "god's love"
> > get in the way of the pure hatred of some of its followers...)
>
> GOD will love whomever HE chooses to love and hate whomever HE chooses
> to hate:

> "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved
> Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a
> wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals." (Malachi
> 1:2-3).

That's why I think that if this "god" thingy existed, it should be
destroyed.

> Amen.
>
> However, HIS command to us, who are Jesus' brethren:
>
> "Love your neighbor as you would love yourself." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Is that why you're full of hatred and maintain a childish list of
people who disagree with you, Chung?

> Amen.
>
> > > and extend the duration to eternity as
> > > HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> > > children, satan.
>
> > That tells us more about Chung than his "god"...
>
> It remains my choice to love my neighbors, including you, and not
> either satan or his children.

There's no "satan", moron.

> > > In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> > > you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> > > here and in heaven.
>
> > And yet, here we are, making fun of your sickness (yeah, I know it's
> > not nice to make fun of sick people, but Chung's looking for it.)
>
> In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continues to keep me
> completely well.

No. You're insane.

> > BTW, Chung, each and every one of our replies to you is compelling
> > evidence *against* you "god". Think about it, hated-filled asshole.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

And yet, here I am, "rebuking" you. And if my opinion was
"meaningless", you would not reply to it.

> > > May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
> > > pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit
>
> > You mean your own personal vendetta against people who do not share
> > your scams & lunacies? Poor Chung, all alone in his psychotic
> > bubble...
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
> you to stop short of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit

That "holy spirit" does not exist, moron.

> so that you will also be continuing to serve as a beacon warning others from doing
> as satan and his children have done to earn their eternal condemnation
> after blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

What a childish religion you've got there, Chung.

Everybody dies.

> Soon it will be too late for you as it is now too late for dearly
> departed Bob (this one) Pastorio:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

Everybody dies.

> Just as we, who are Jesus' brethren are continuing to pray for Cary
> (this one), Zen, and David:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForZen
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDavid
>
> May we also continue to pray for you:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Olrik
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

You're just a sick pupp(y)et, Chung. "Heal thyself"...

Olrik

<snip slave creed>

Mark K. Bilbo

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 11:17:03 AM12/2/07
to

I'm still trying to find Rebukistan on the map myself...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------

JWs: "If we were to tell you that there is an army of angels
waiting in Heaven, and on the Day of Judgement they will
be unleashed upon the world to slay all the unbelievers,
what would your response be?"

"Pre-emptive nuclear strike."

Mark K. Bilbo

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 11:17:45 AM12/2/07
to
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 00:58:07 +0000, Steve O wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
> message

> news:b1ff5465-10a5-4dc5-aebf-
eff16d...@w34g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...


>> "I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> Sounds like something a Catholic altar boy might say.

<boom> <tish>

He'll be here all week folks! Be sure to try the veal!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------

I once believed in god. I got better.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 2:52:51 PM12/2/07
to
convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >
> > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > > > to convict you"
> >
> > > > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
> >
> > > > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> >
> > > But what about "jesus"?
> >
> > GOD the Son.
>
> Non existent entities can't have children.

Correct.

Therefore, GOD the Father exists.

> > > Or "god"?
> >
> > GOD the Father.
>
> Hooo... the Big Daddy in the sky...

No.

GOD the Father is in heaven.

> > > Aren't they all the same...?
> >
> > One and the Same. GOD in three Persons...
> >
> > ... Father ...
> > ... Son ...
> > ... Holy Spirit.
>
> What a delirious religion.

Christianity is not a religion but rather a relationship with LORD
Jesus Christ, Who is risen.

> No wonder it can create schizos like you...

GOD has created me and keeps me completely well.

> > "I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> Grotesque.

Not for the discerning.

> > Amen.
> >
> > > > > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?
> >
> > > > No.
> >
> > > All of the above.
> >
> > Direct knowledge.
>
> That's like admitting to us that you're delusional.

Writing as a physician, atheists being without knowledge of the truth,
Who is LORD Jesus Christ, automatically means that atheists suffer
from delusional thinking, such as disbelieving the existence of the
Creator, Who made them.

> > In the Holy Spirit, I simply know GOD's perfect and infinite will.
>
> Well, that's quite disturbing.

Truth has that effect on those who are deluded.

> It's a good thing you're just a Usenet kook.

QED

> And WTF does "infinite will" actually means, Chung?

It means that GOD is the Author of all reality including the alternate
ones...

... i.e. everything bends to HIS will.

> > > > > Do you hear voices in your head?
> >
> > > > No.
> >
> > > Yes, because Chung is a schizo.
> >
> > In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me completely
> > well.
>
> "Ever closer"??? Don't drop your soap, Chung! And, no, you're not
> well. You're mentally sick.

If the latter were true, you would be able to ignore my posts as I am
able to ignore yours.

> > > > > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?
> >
> > > > See above.
> >
> > > That would be "no".
> >
> > Only for the undiscerning.
>
> Few sociopaths like you can discern anything. You have an actual
> disease. Consult a professional.

Writing as a medical professional, you seem to be suffering from
delusions of grandeur in falsely believing you can diagnose disease.
Would suggest you consult with a psychiatrist or if you are already
seeing one, would suggest you call him/her for an earlier appointment
to have your psychotropic medications either possibily increased or
changed to something possibly more effective.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForOlrik

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><

tr...@is-best.com

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 9:47:04 PM12/2/07
to
Our armchair man of all rotations opined:

"Writing as a medical professional, you seem to be suffering from
delusions of grandeur in falsely believing you can diagnose disease.
Would suggest you consult with a psychiatrist or if you are already
seeing one, would suggest you call him/her for an earlier appointment to
have your psychotropic medications either possibily increased or changed
to something possibly more effective."

Projection, get out the old notes and compare.

God bless.

Steve Knight

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 9:58:21 PM12/2/07
to
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:52:51 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:


>> > "I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

That's catholic gay thing, right?

You perverts will say anything to fuck little boys.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 2, 2007, 10:55:42 PM12/2/07
to

Olrik

unread,
Dec 3, 2007, 12:35:04 AM12/3/07
to
On Dec 2, 2:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>
> > > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > > > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > > > > to convict you"
>
> > > > > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
>
> > > > > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> > > > But what about "jesus"?
>
> > > GOD the Son.
>
> > Non existent entities can't have children.
>
> Correct.
>
> Therefore, GOD the Father exists

Got evidence to back that up? Thought not.

> > > > Or "god"?
>
> > > GOD the Father.
>
> > Hooo... the Big Daddy in the sky...
>
> No.
>
> GOD the Father is in heaven.

There's not such thing as "god", "heaven", or "hell", for that matter.
Unless you've got evidence for any or all of them, please feel free to
show it to us (and the "bible" is *not* evidence.)

> > > > Aren't they all the same...?
>
> > > One and the Same. GOD in three Persons...
>
> > > ... Father ...
> > > ... Son ...
> > > ... Holy Spirit.
>
> > What a delirious religion.
>
> Christianity is not a religion but rather a relationship with LORD
> Jesus Christ, Who is risen.

How the fuck are you to redefine words, asshole?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

The very first five words are : "Christianity is a monotheistic
religion..."

And do you have evidence that your "jesus" even existed? Thought not.

> > No wonder it can create schizos like you...
>
> GOD has created me and keeps me completely well.

Your mom gave birth to you and you're insane.

> > > "I am in the Father as the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> > Grotesque.
>
> Not for the discerning.

Incorrect.

The discerning reads that line and laugh at its grotesqueness.

> > > Amen.
>
> > > > > > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?
>
> > > > > No.
>
> > > > All of the above.
>
> > > Direct knowledge.
>
> > That's like admitting to us that you're delusional.
>
> Writing as a physician,

That does not qualify you to spout religious nonsense.

> atheists being without knowledge of the truth,

You're an atheist yourself, Chung. Think about it.

> Who is LORD Jesus Christ,

Got evidence? Thought not.

> automatically means that atheists suffer
> from delusional thinking, such as disbelieving the existence of the
> Creator, Who made them.

Got evidence? Thought not.

> > > In the Holy Spirit, I simply know GOD's perfect and infinite will.
>
> > Well, that's quite disturbing.
>
> Truth has that effect on those who are deluded.

You don't have anything but your delusions.

> > It's a good thing you're just a Usenet kook.
>
> QED

Your posting history is there for everybody to read. Google is you
enemy. It's called "evidence".

> > And WTF does "infinite will" actually means, Chung?
>
> It means that GOD is the Author of all reality including the alternate
> ones...

OK, so now we have "alternate" realities too. Like the ones your
psycho brain create?

> ... i.e. everything bends to HIS will.

?

> > > > > > Do you hear voices in your head?
>
> > > > > No.
>
> > > > Yes, because Chung is a schizo.
>
> > > In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me completely
> > > well.
>
> > "Ever closer"??? Don't drop your soap, Chung! And, no, you're not
> > well. You're mentally sick.
>
> If the latter were true, you would be able to ignore my posts as I am
> able to ignore yours.

I ignore most of your posts. You spam too much, and most of your posts
are copy & paste jobs anyway. And you being mentally sick is not a
reason for ignoring you altogether. In fact, I'm encouraging you to
seek help. "It's a good thing (TM)".

> > > > > > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?
>
> > > > > See above.
>
> > > > That would be "no".
>
> > > Only for the undiscerning.
>
> > Few sociopaths like you can discern anything. You have an actual
> > disease. Consult a professional.
>
> Writing as a medical professional,
> you seem to be suffering from

You're not a psychiatrist.

> delusions of grandeur in falsely believing you can diagnose disease.

I pretend no such thing, moron. Based on your posting history, I can
safely think that you're insane, that's all.

> Would suggest you consult with a psychiatrist or if you are already
> seeing one, would suggest you call him/her for an earlier appointment
> to have your psychotropic medications either possibily increased or
> changed to something possibly more effective.

I'm fine, thank you. Remember, *you're* the guy pretending to channel
this "holy spirit" thingy, believing in all sorts of magical stuff,
etc.

Olrik

> May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for you:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForOlrik
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

<snip the part where Chung is happy to be a slave>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 3, 2007, 4:17:57 AM12/3/07
to
convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >
> > > > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > > > > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > > > > > to convict you"
> >
> > > > > > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
> >
> > > > > > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> >
> > > > > But what about "jesus"?
> >
> > > > GOD the Son.
> >
> > > Non existent entities can't have children.
> >
> > Correct.
> >
> > Therefore, GOD the Father exists
>
> Got evidence to back that up?

Yes.

It has logically followed from the above discourse :-)

> Thought not.

Indeed, you have not thought enough.

> > > > > Or "god"?
> >
> > > > GOD the Father.
> >
> > > Hooo... the Big Daddy in the sky...
> >
> > No.
> >
> > GOD the Father is in heaven.
>
> There's not such thing as "god", "heaven", or "hell", for that matter.
> Unless you've got evidence for any or all of them, please feel free to
> show it to us (and the "bible" is *not* evidence.)

Actually, the Bible is evidence.

Truth is simple.

Your bluster, however, is *not* evidence.

Again, truth is simple.

> > > > > Aren't they all the same...?
> >
> > > > One and the Same. GOD in three Persons...
> >
> > > > ... Father ...
> > > > ... Son ...
> > > > ... Holy Spirit.
> >
> > > What a delirious religion.
> >
> > Christianity is not a religion but rather a relationship with LORD
> > Jesus Christ, Who is risen.
>
> How the fuck are you to redefine words, asshole?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
>
> The very first five words are : "Christianity is a monotheistic
> religion..."

http://m-w.com/dictionary/christianity

"3 : the practice of Christianity"

When we practice what Jesus is teaching us, we are having a
relationship with HIM.

Truth is again simple :-)

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForOlrik

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><

Father Haskell

unread,
Dec 3, 2007, 9:33:12 PM12/3/07
to
On Dec 2, 11:17 am, "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:51:20 -0800, yamantaka wrote:
> > On Dec 1, 5:33 pm, Ferd Farkel <frdf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> On Nov 30, 9:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> >> <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
> >> > "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the
> >> > sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and
> >> > all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
>
> >> Vitriol.
>
> >> Jeffery Dahmer liked to dispose of his leftovers with acid, too.
>
> >> > This is
> >> > the second death." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Revelation 21:8)
>
> >> > Amen.
>
> >> Sick. I'll bet if God burned a kitten alive, you'd say "amen," too.
>
> >> > Therefore, you and your children will be destroyed:
>
> >> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
>
> >> No takers?
>
> > Is it just me or does anyone else keep reading that as "Rebukastan" and
> > think it's some sort of new Central Asian country? Borat's cousin is
> > from there?
>
> I'm still trying to find Rebukistan on the map myself...

North of Drunkistan, west of Buttfuckistan.

Olrik

unread,
Dec 3, 2007, 11:25:03 PM12/3/07
to
On Dec 3, 4:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > > > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>
> > > > > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > > > > > > to convict you"
>
> > > > > > > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
>
> > > > > > > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> > > > > > But what about "jesus"?
>
> > > > > GOD the Son.
>
> > > > Non existent entities can't have children.
>
> > > Correct.
>
> > > Therefore, GOD the Father exists
>
> > Got evidence to back that up?
>
> Yes.
>
> It has logically followed from the above discourse :-)

Spouting assertions is not a discourse.

> > Thought not.
>
> Indeed, you have not thought enough.
>
> > > > > > Or "god"?
>
> > > > > GOD the Father.
>
> > > > Hooo... the Big Daddy in the sky...
>
> > > No.
>
> > > GOD the Father is in heaven.
>
> > There's not such thing as "god", "heaven", or "hell", for that matter.
> > Unless you've got evidence for any or all of them, please feel free to
> > show it to us (and the "bible" is *not* evidence.)
>
> Actually, the Bible is evidence.

No, it's not. I have higher standards of evidence than thinking that
old texts written by peasants thousands of years ago have nothing but
amusing mythological value.

> Truth is simple.

Only to the simple minded.

> Your bluster, however, is *not* evidence.

> Again, truth is simple.

Only to the simple minded.

> > > > > > Aren't they all the same...?
>
> > > > > One and the Same. GOD in three Persons...
>
> > > > > ... Father ...
> > > > > ... Son ...
> > > > > ... Holy Spirit.
>
> > > > What a delirious religion.
>
> > > Christianity is not a religion but rather a relationship with LORD
> > > Jesus Christ, Who is risen.
>
> > How the fuck are you to redefine words, asshole?
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
>
> > The very first five words are : "Christianity is a monotheistic
> > religion..."
>
> http://m-w.com/dictionary/christianity
>
> "3 : the practice of Christianity"

1 : the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as
sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and
Protestant bodies

2 : conformity to the Christian religion

> When we practice what Jesus is teaching us, we are having a
> relationship with HIM.

But you do no such thing. You're just a useless kook keeping childish
list of people who disagree with you. Get a grip, Chung.

> Truth is again simple :-)

Only to the simple minded.

Olrik

<snip self-serving bondage crap>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 4, 2007, 12:36:05 AM12/4/07
to
convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > > > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > > > > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >
> > > > > > > > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > > > > > > > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > > > > > > > > to convict you"
> >
> > > > > > > > > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
> >
> > > > > > > > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> >
> > > > > > > But what about "jesus"?
> >
> > > > > > GOD the Son.
> >
> > > > > Non existent entities can't have children.
> >
> > > > Correct.
> >
> > > > Therefore, GOD the Father exists
> >
> > > Got evidence to back that up?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > It has logically followed from the above discourse :-)
>
> Spouting assertions is not a discourse.

Correct.

Therefore, the above is a discourse because instead of spouting
assertions, you asked questions, received answers, and had your
assertions applied with logic to reach the conclusion that GOD the
Father exists :-)

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for you:

Mark K. Bilbo

unread,
Dec 4, 2007, 11:13:26 AM12/4/07
to

Are you sure it's not closer to Schizophrenistan and Kookaslavia?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious
time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to
the mall of his choice.

Olrik

unread,
Dec 4, 2007, 7:52:55 PM12/4/07
to
On Dec 4, 12:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Just like any other fictional characters...

Olrik

<snip sig>

Father Haskell

unread,
Dec 5, 2007, 2:22:51 AM12/5/07
to

Lower-Upper or Upper-Lower Schizophrenistan?

Mark K. Bilbo

unread,
Dec 5, 2007, 5:45:16 PM12/5/07
to

Lower-lower East I *think*...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------

Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt.

Ferd Farkel

unread,
Dec 6, 2007, 11:30:17 PM12/6/07
to

Lower-lower East North America is Dumbfuckistan.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 7, 2007, 5:25:06 AM12/7/07
to

Not for the discerning.

Mark K. Bilbo

unread,
Dec 7, 2007, 10:38:45 PM12/7/07
to

That's about right...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------

“Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his
country, it is a sign that he expects to be paid for it.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mike Mordant

unread,
Dec 19, 2007, 8:37:49 PM12/19/07
to
On Nov 30, 6:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> > > to convict you"
>
> > My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?
>
> The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> > Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?
>
> No.
>
> > Do you hear voices in your head?
>
> No.
>
> > Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?
>
> See above.
>
> May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad...
>
> ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as

> HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> children, satan.
>
> In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> here and in heaven.
>
> May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
> pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.


Lack of empathy
Grandiose sense of self-importance

.....

Father Haskell

unread,
Dec 19, 2007, 8:47:38 PM12/19/07
to

Not unlike his god. Coincidence?

Cary Kittrell

unread,
Dec 19, 2007, 8:55:04 PM12/19/07
to


Well, sure...I mean, when you say it like THAT...

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 19, 2007, 9:55:11 PM12/19/07
to

Mike Mordant

unread,
Dec 20, 2007, 2:07:36 AM12/20/07
to
> Not unlike his god. Coincidence?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
Well he does think he is the Holy Spirit -

I suppose being your own imagianry playmate is the best of all
possible worlds for a narcissistic schizophrenic

.

Mike Mordant

unread,
Dec 20, 2007, 2:11:40 AM12/20/07
to
On Dec 19, 9:55 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary
>
> <><

Ponderous.

samvaknin

unread,
Dec 21, 2007, 7:34:37 AM12/21/07
to
Hi,

Narcissism and Religion

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal45.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq47.html

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic
Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismglance.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial
Personality
Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html

Serial and mass killers

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/serialkillers.html

School shootings

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/9.html

Narcissism and Evil

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal65.html

Is the Narcissist Legally Insane?

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/personalitydisorders49.html

Take care.

Sam

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 21, 2007, 7:50:10 AM12/21/07
to
It remains wiser to die to self daily.

"With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26).

Amen.

May we, who have died to self, humbled before GOD, doing what HE
wants, continue to pray for those who have been convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com


Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Al

unread,
Dec 21, 2007, 7:58:10 AM12/21/07
to
Mike Mordant wrote:

>
> Lack of empathy
> Grandiose sense of self-importance
>
> .....

Be more direct: Chung is a useless cunt.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 21, 2007, 10:43:42 PM12/21/07
to

J666

unread,
Dec 21, 2007, 11:54:31 PM12/21/07
to
Andrew B. Chung must be bored
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForFerd
>
> <><

Where is your usual response - taking a babble rest

Hunger is bad :-)

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 1:02:23 AM12/22/07
to
As to Christian dietary requirements regarding what was done in the
time of Moses, Peter said in Acts 15:10-11:

"Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of the
disciples a yoke that neither we nor our fathers have been able to
bear? No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that
we
are saved, just as they are."

These are the only dietary restrictions that are listed for
Christians
to observe:

"...abstain from food polluted by idols, from the meat of strangled
animals and from blood." Acts 15:20

This is repeated in Acts 15:28-29 so there would be no room for
misunderstanding :

"It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with
anything beyond the following requirements: You are to abstain from
food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled
animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these
things."

That's all folks.

Read it for yourself:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2015:10-29&version=31


Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 4:57:49 AM12/22/07
to

Sanity's Little Helper

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 7:22:00 AM12/22/07
to
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
news:5cc0d643-0954-4b05...@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com to
alt.atheism:

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForFerd
>
> <><
>

You know what? I'm starving. I really fancy liver and fava beans right now.
Where's my passport and that map of Atlanta?

--
David Silverman D.B.E.
aa #2208
Lord Mayor of Dis

And now, today's sponsor message:

For the P.T. Barnum of non-verified medicine, it's got to be:
Earthquack.