Have a Blessedly Wonderful Christmas dear friends and neighbors.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2007, 5:55:10 PM12/22/07
Our hearts are definitely HIS Temple here on this earth:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

Makes me feel hungrier so I know this is good (what GOD wants).

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

flyingrat

Dec 22, 2007, 6:07:18 PM12/22/07
In article <4a51f06d-78e2-4d6b-bc34-7c4f74dd5f26
@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Makes me feel hungrier so I know this is good (what GOD wants).

as he is issuing new commandments, does that not mean Chung is again
setting himself up as a prophet? The messenger of God?

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods,
must be put to death."

"You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not
been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the
Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has
not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of
him" (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NIV).

So as Chung prophesied earthquakes, nuclear wars, the destruction of
Tehran (complete with dates) and the rest, that qualifies him firmly as
a false prophet. No doubt his St Chung the Baptist fantasy will continue
unabated.

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2007, 6:12:50 PM12/22/07

:-)

Dec 23, 2007, 12:17:36 AM12/23/07
Someone who is always feeling hungry, may not be eating a balanced
diet and taking enough vitamins, minerals and supplements.

Unless I'm experiencing extreme physical exertion, I most likely only
consume about 32oz. of food per day. I know when it's time to eat, but
I don't ever feel hungry.
Lack of proper nutrients results in feeling hungry.

That's how my weight gain happened.
The more food I ate that lacked essential nutrition - the hungrier I
became - so I ate more and became hungrier - so I became fatter.
Now that I eat foods that are packed with concentrated nutrition, I
eat small amounts and always feel satisfied and loaded with energy.
Yet even though I'm loaded with energy, I sleep like a rock (without
any more of that horrible apnea).

:-)

Dec 23, 2007, 12:28:02 AM12/23/07
> May everyone else have a Blessedly Wonderful Christmas:

May everyone who hasn't stroked a certain childish someone's ego be
convicted or better yet stricken.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2007, 12:34:19 AM12/23/07
http//HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

May everyone else have a Blessedly Wonderful Christmas...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac2e9182437e0f50?

Hunger is wonderful :-)

Its how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

:-))

R. Preston, PhD

Dec 23, 2007, 12:34:29 AM12/23/07
> as he is issuing new commandments, does that not mean Chung is again
> setting himself up as a prophet? The messenger of God?

I'd say more like a deliberately poor impersonation of one.

DanielSan

Dec 23, 2007, 12:40:02 AM12/23/07

Okay, I think I can say with a modicum of certainty that, having known
Chung as long as I have, that he's a Colbert-esque parody of religious
people.

...at least, that's what I'm hoping. :-)

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act *
* of the whole American people which declared that *
* their legislature should make no law respecting *
* an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the *
* free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of *
* separation between church and state." *
* --Thomas Jefferson, 1802 *

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 23, 2007, 8:29:13 AM12/23/07
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:34:19 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> http//HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
>
> <><
>
> May everyone else have a Blessedly Wonderful Christmas...

Home alone again this year Chunkers?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

- Dr. House

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2007, 12:43:46 AM12/24/07
Message has been deleted

:-)

Dec 25, 2007, 3:07:37 AM12/25/07
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, Dr. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Pastor Frank

Dec 25, 2007, 11:48:09 AM12/25/07
"DanielSan" <peter...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> http//HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
>>
>> May everyone else have a Blessedly Wonderful Christmas...
>> ... by being hungrier:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac2e9182437e0f50?
>> Hunger is wonderful :-)
>> Its how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.
>> Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
>> paid for with their and our immortal lives.
>> Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed
>> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>> Amen.
>
> Okay, I think I can say with a modicum of certainty that, having known
> Chung as long as I have, that he's a Colbert-esque parody of religious
> people.

Let me guess. You are fat and addicted to eating whenever you want,
whatever you want and how much you want?
You should have referenced and supported your "parody" logically, so we
can all have a good chuckle for Christmas.

DanielSan

Dec 25, 2007, 2:55:24 PM12/25/07
Pastor Frank wrote:
> "DanielSan" <peter...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> http//HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
>>>
>>> May everyone else have a Blessedly Wonderful Christmas...
>>> ... by being hungrier:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac2e9182437e0f50?
>>> Hunger is wonderful :-)
>>> Its how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.
>>> Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
>>> paid for with their and our immortal lives.
>>> Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed
>>> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>>> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>>> Amen.
>> Okay, I think I can say with a modicum of certainty that, having known
>> Chung as long as I have, that he's a Colbert-esque parody of religious
>> people.
>>
> Let me guess. You are fat

No.

> and addicted to eating whenever you want,
> whatever you want and how much you want?

No.

> You should have referenced and supported your "parody" logically, so we
> can all have a good chuckle for Christmas.

Well, no sensible person could be so dense. :-)

J A

Dec 25, 2007, 3:05:55 PM12/25/07
On Dec 22, 3:55 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

Merry solstice / saturnalia, all !

As for "christmas"....

Encyclopædia Britannica:

The reason why Christmas came to be celebrated on December 25 remains
uncertain, but most probably the reason is that early Christians
wished the date to coincide with the pagan Roman festival marking the
"birthday of the unconquered sun" (natalis solis invicti); this
festival celebrated the winter solstice, when the days again begin to
lengthen and the sun begins to climb higher in the sky.

The traditional customs connected with Christmas have accordingly
developed from several sources as a result of the coincidence of the
celebration of the birth of Christ with the pagan agricultural and
solar observances at midwinter.

In the Roman world the Saturnalia (December 17) was a time of
merrymaking and exchange of gifts. December 25 was also regarded as
the birth date of the Iranian mystery god Mithra, the Sun of
Righteousness. On the Roman New Year (January 1), houses were
decorated with greenery and lights, and gifts were given to children
and the poor.

To these observances were added the German and Celtic Yule rites when
the Teutonic tribes penetrated into Gaul, Britain, and central Europe.
Food and good fellowship, the Yule log and Yule cakes, greenery and
fir trees, and gifts and greetings all commemorated different aspects
of this festive season. Fires and lights, symbols of warmth and
lasting life, have always been associated with the winter festival,
both pagan and Christian. Since the European Middle Ages, evergreens,
as symbols of survival, have been associated with Christmas. Christmas
is traditionally regarded as the festival of the family and of
children, under the name of whose patron, Saint Nicholas <eb://gateway/
g?gtype=article_view&doc_name=core/05/71/23_1.html> (q.v.), or Santa
Claus, presents are exchanged in many countries.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

J666

Dec 25, 2007, 3:45:50 PM12/25/07
Andrew B. Chung

> It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

In Psalms 78:25 -- Manna is termed "...angel's food..."

An OMER was based on volume not weight which varies with location.

Manna sustained Moses et al for forty years and is what GOD gave to
them.

Therefore the Angel Food Cake OMER Approach is what GOD wants for us -
the truth is that simple for all who will open their hearts and their
minds.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

J666

Dec 25, 2007, 3:51:06 PM12/25/07
On Dec 25, 2:48 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Still in that rut with going around and around but going nowheres.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2007, 4:03:07 PM12/25/07

Nicodemus

Dec 25, 2007, 4:08:08 PM12/25/07

Dr. Ron Paul says

Merry Christmas

J A

Dec 25, 2007, 4:39:54 PM12/25/07
On Dec 25, 1:38 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

J A

Dec 25, 2007, 4:43:42 PM12/25/07

Angel Food Cake diet???? Two pounds a day??????

You're not getting any saner as time goes along, which is consistent
w/ schizophrenia.

No talking cures for Andi - he needs MEDS, and lots of them.

CHUNG - B E H O L D

Rabbi Simmons
Jesus as the Messiah
Question: Why did the majority of the Jewish world reject Jesus as
the Messiah, and why did the first Christians accept Jesus as the
Messiah?
Answer
It is important to understand why Jews don't believe in Jesus.
Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:
1) Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
2) Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
3) Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
4) Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

At the end of this article, we will examine these additional topics:

5) Christianity contradicts Jewish theology
6) Jews and Gentiles
7) Bringing the Messiah

1) JESUS DID NOT FULFILL THE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES

What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? The Bible says that he
will:
A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression,
suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword
against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
D. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite
humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world --
on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah
14:9).

The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic
prophecies.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming,
but Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies
outright, and no concept of a second coming exists.

2) JESUS DID NOT EMBODY THE PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF MESSIAH

A. MESSIAH AS PROPHET

Jesus was not a prophet. Prophecy can only exist in Israel when the
land is inhabited by a majority of world Jewry. During the time of
Ezra (circa 300 BCE), when the majority of Jews refused to move from
Babylon to Israel, prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets
-- Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi.
Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had
ended.

B. DESCENDENT OF DAVID

The Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David
(see Genesis 49:10 and Isaiah 11:1). According to the Christian claim
that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father -- and
thus could not have possibly fulfilled the messianic requirement of
being descended on his father's side from King David!

C. TORAH OBSERVANCE

The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The
Torah states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone
coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false
prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)
Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states
that its commandments are no longer applicable. (see John 1:45 and
9:16, Acts 3:22 and 7:37)

3) MISTRANSLATED VERSES "REFERRING" TO JESUS

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew
text -- which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

A. VIRGIN BIRTH

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in
Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has
always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries
later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with
the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

B. CRUCIFIXION

The verse in Psalms 22:17 reads: "Like a lion, they are at my hands
and feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically
similar to the word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a
reference to crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet."

C. SUFFERING SERVANT

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the
"suffering servant."
In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52,
describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The
prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews
("Israel") are regarded as one unit. The Torah is filled with examples
of the Jewish nation referred to with a singular pronoun.
Ironically, Isaiah's prophecies of persecution refer in part to the
11th century when Jews were tortured and killed by Crusaders who acted
in the name of Jesus.
From where did these mistranslations stem? St. Gregory, 4th century
Bishop of Nanianzus, wrote: "A little jargon is all that is necessary
to impose on the people. The less they comprehend, the more they
admire."

4) JEWISH BELIEF IS BASED SOLELY ON NATIONAL REVELATION

Of the 15,000 religions in human history, only Judaism bases its
belief on national revelation -- i.e. God speaking to the entire
nation. If God is going to start a religion, it makes sense He'll tell
everyone, not just one person.
Judaism, unique among all of the world's major religions, does not
rely on "claims of miracles" as the basis for its religion. In fact,
the Bible says that God sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to
charlatans, in order to test Jewish loyalty to the Torah (Deut. 13:4).
Maimonides states (Foundations of Torah, ch. 8):
The Jews did not believe in Moses, our teacher, because of the
miracles he performed. Whenever anyone's belief is based on seeing
miracles, he has lingering doubts, because it is possible the miracles
were performed through magic or sorcery. All of the miracles performed
by Moses in the desert were because they were necessary, and not as
proof of his prophecy.
What then was the basis of [Jewish] belief? The Revelation at Mount
Sinai, which we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears, not
dependent on the testimony of others... as it says, "Face to face, God
spoke with you..." The Torah also states: "God did not make this
covenant with our fathers, but with us -- who are all here alive
today." (Deut. 5:3)
Judaism is not miracles. It is the personal eyewitness experience of
every man, woman and child, standing at Mount Sinai 3,300 years ago.
----

5) CHRISTIANITY CONTRADICTS JEWISH THEOLOGY

The following theological points apply primarily to the Roman Catholic
Church, the largest Christian denomination, and the one most familiar
to the Western world.

A. GOD AS THREE?

The Catholic idea of Trinity breaks God into three separate beings:
The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).
Contrast this to the Shema, the basis of Jewish belief: "Hear O
Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4). Jews declare
the Shema every day, while writing it on doorposts (Mezuzah), and
binding it to the hand and head (Tefillin). This statement of God's
One-ness is the first words a Jewish child is taught to say, and the
last words uttered before a Jew dies.
In Jewish law, worship of a three-part god is considered idolatry --
one of the three cardinal sins that a Jew should rather give up his
life than transgress. This explains why during the Inquisitions and
throughout history, Jews gave up their lives rather than convert.

B. MAN AS GOD?

Christians believe that God came down to earth in human form, as Jesus
said: "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).
Maimonides devotes most of the "Guide for the Perplexed" to the
fundamental idea that God is incorporeal, meaning that He assumes no
physical form. God is Eternal, above time. He is Infinite, beyond
space. He cannot be born, and cannot die. Saying that God assumes
human form makes God small, diminishing both His unity and His
divinity. As the Torah says: "God is not a mortal" (Numbers 23:19).
Judaism says that the Messiah will be born of human parents, and
possess normal physical attributes like other people. He will not be a
demi-god, and will not possess supernatural qualities. In fact, an
individual is alive in every generation with the capacity to step into
the role of the Messiah. (see Maimonides - Laws of Kings 11:3)

C. INTERMEDIARY FOR PRAYER?

The Catholic belief is that prayer must be directed through an
intermediary -- i.e. confessing one's sins to a priest. Jesus himself
is an intermediary, as Jesus said: "No man cometh unto the Father but
by me."
In Judaism, prayer is a totally private matter, between each
individual and God. As the Bible says: "God is near to all who call
unto Him" (Psalms 145:18). Further, the Ten Commandments state: "You
shall have no other gods BEFORE ME," meaning that it is forbidden to
set up a mediator between God and man. (see Maimonides - Laws of
Idolatry ch. 1)

D. INVOLVEMENT IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD

Catholic doctrine often treats the physical world as an evil to be
avoided. Mary, the holiest woman, is portrayed as a virgin. Priests
and nuns are celibate. And monasteries are in remote, secluded
locations.
By contrast, Judaism believes that God created the physical world not
to frustrate us, but for our pleasure. Jewish spirituality comes
through grappling with the mundane world in a way that uplifts and
elevates. Sex in the proper context is one of the holiest acts we can
perform.
The Talmud says if a person has the opportunity to taste a new fruit
and refuses to do so, he will have to account for that in the World to
Come. Jewish rabbinical schools teach how to live amidst the bustle of
commercial activity. Jews don't retreat from life, we elevate it.

6) JEWS AND GENTILES

Judaism does not demand that everyone convert to the religion. The
Torah of Moses is a truth for all humanity, whether Jewish or not.
King Solomon asked God to heed the prayers of non-Jews who come to the
Holy Temple (Kings I 8:41-43). The prophet Isaiah refers to the Temple
as a "House for all nations."
The Temple service during Sukkot featured 70 bull offerings,
corresponding to the 70 nations of the world. The Talmud says that if
the Romans would have realized how much benefit they were getting from
the Temple, they'd never have destroyed it.
Jews have never actively sought converts to Judaism because the Torah
prescribes a righteous path for gentiles to follow, known as the
"Seven Laws of Noah." Maimonides explains that any human being who
faithfully observes these basic moral laws earns a proper place in
heaven.

For further study of the Seven Laws of Noah, see:

Bnei Noah of Fort Worth
http://www.fastlane.net/~bneinoah/

Path of the Righteous Gentile
http://www.chabad.org/gopher/outlook/7laws/index.html
----

7) BRINGING THE MESSIAH

Maimonides states that the popularity of Christianity (and Islam) is
part of God's plan to spread the ideals of Torah throughout the world.
This moves society closer to a perfected state of morality and toward
a greater understanding of God. All this is in preparation for the
Messianic age.
Indeed, the world is in desperate need of Messianic redemption. War
and pollution threaten our planet; ego and confusion erode family
life. To the extent we are aware of the problems of society, is the
extent we will yearn for redemption. As the Talmud says, one of the
first questions a Jew is asked on Judgment Day is: "Did you yearn for
the arrival of the Messiah?"
How can we hasten the coming of the Messiah? The best way is to love
all humanity generously, to keep the mitzvot of the Torah (as best we
can), and to encourage others to do so as well.

Despite the gloom, the world does seem headed toward redemption. One
apparent sign is that the Jewish people have returned to the Land of
Israel and made it bloom again. Additionally, a major movement is
afoot of young Jews returning to Torah tradition.

The Messiah can come at any moment, and it all depends on our actions.
God is ready when we are. For as King David says: "Redemption will
come today -- if you hearken to His voice."

For further study, read "The Real Messiah" by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan

Online resources on the Jewish view of Jesus:
http://www.jewsforjudaism.org
http://www.outreachjudaism.org
http://www.drazin.com With blessings from Jerusalem,

Rabbi Shraga Simmons

J A

Dec 25, 2007, 4:47:26 PM12/25/07
On Dec 25, 2:03 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
>
> <><
>
> * May everyone else * have a blessedly wonderful Christmas...

Does that mean that you yourself are NOT having a wonderful Xmas?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2007, 5:34:30 PM12/25/07
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit boldly wrote:
>
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
> >
> > <><
> >
> > * May everyone else * have a blessedly wonderful Christmas...
> >
> > <...>
> >
> > :-))

> Does that mean that you yourself are NOT having a wonderful Xmas?

Wouldn't be smiling otherwise.

GOD's been blessing me each time HE's moved me to rebuke you, satan:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

May everyone but you have a blessedly wonderful Christmas...

... by being hungrier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

:-)))

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com
Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Pastor Frank

Dec 25, 2007, 8:01:41 PM12/25/07
"DanielSan" <peter...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Excess human adipose tissue caused by over-eating is quite "dense" in
actuallity, and yes such persons are not "sensible" and would better off
choosing to go hungry.
Amazing how you get things right occasionally. Do these truths come
naturally to you, or only by great effort?

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2007, 1:31:19 PM12/26/07

Coming from a loon like you, that's funny.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“There's really no point to voting. If it made any
difference, it would probably be illegal”

- H. L. Mencken

:-)

Dec 26, 2007, 7:21:46 PM12/26/07
"Pastor Frank" wrote:
> You should have referenced and supported your "parody" logically, so we
> can all have a good chuckle for Christmas.

That was perhaps the worst parody of intellectualizing I've ever seen.

:-)

Dec 26, 2007, 7:30:20 PM12/26/07
"Pastor Frank" wrote:
> > Well, no sensible person could be so dense. :-)
>
> Excess human adipose tissue caused by over-eating is quite "dense" in
> actuallity, and yes such persons are not "sensible" and would better off
> choosing to go hungry.
> Amazing how you get things right occasionally. Do these truths come
> naturally to you, or only by great effort?

You're missing the whole point Frank. It's not the concept that was
being brought into question, but rather how and why the concept itself
is presented by a certain someone. (Once again, I'd love to discuss
the apologetics involved.)

But as to the concept itself, being hungry all the time is a bad thing
in my experience.
As the old saying goes; 'there's nothing worse than an itch you can't
scratch' add to that 'something's gotta give' and in my opinion you
have someone who will eventually be driven to binging by constant
hunger, or perhaps driven insane by it.
People who are hungry all the time, whether they are overeating or
only eating 32 oz. per day or anywhere in-between, suggests to me that
they are not eating a properly balanced diet that's high in nutrition.
And the less you eat, the more balanced *concentrated* high nutrition
you need (drinking enough water is a prime factor in this). I know
several guys who like myself, have gotten themselves into prime
physical condition with a BMI between 20 and 22, and none of us ever
feel hunger pangs.

I can get by just fine on 32 oz per day myself, based on my very
balanced diet of concentrated high nutrition, without feeling hungry
any/all of the time.

However, if I ate only 32 oz of just anything daily, I'm pretty sure
I'd be feeling serious hunger pangs all the time - and that would be a
bad thing - because either my discipline or my sanity would eventually
go kablooie.

J666

Dec 26, 2007, 8:46:54 PM12/26/07
On Dec 26, 6:30 pm, ":-)"

> But as to the concept itself, being hungry all the time is a bad thing
> in my experience.

There are even those today who practice self-flagellation and use the
cilice, a modern-day version of the hairshirt and so being hungry all
the time is in line with that and should be taken as seriously as
those.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2007, 3:29:41 AM12/27/07
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

May everyone else have a blessedly wonderful New Years ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac2e9182437e0f50?

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

:-)))

:-)

Jan 15, 2008, 6:37:18 PM1/15/08
out of sleep. You cannot bear the fierceness and wrath of the infinite
God. -- And you, young men, and young women, will you neglect this
precious season which you now enjoy, when so many others of your age are
renouncing all youthful vanities, and flocking to Christ? You especially
have now an extraordinary opportunity; but if you neglect it, it will
soon be with you as with those persons who spent all the precious days
of youth in sin, and are now come to such a dreadful pass in blindness
and hardness. -- And you, children, who are unconverted, do not you know
that you are going down to hell, to bear the dreadful wrath of that God,
who is now angry with you every day and every night? Will you be content
to be the children of the devil, when so many other children in the land
are converted, and are become the holy and happy children of the King of
kings?

And let every one that is yet out of Christ, and hanging over the pit of
hell, whether they be old men and women, or middle aged, or young
people, or little children, now hearken to the loud calls of God's word
and providence. This acceptable year of the Lord, a day of such great
favour to some, will doubtless be a day of as remarkable vengeance to
others. Men's hearts harden, and their guilt increases apace at such a
day as this, if they neglect their souls; and never was there so great
danger of such persons being given up to hardness of heart and blindness
of mind. God seems now to be hastily gathering in his elect in all parts
of the land; and probably the greater part of adult persons that ever
shall be saved, will be brought in now in a little time, and that it
will be as it was on the great out-pouring of the Spirit upon the Jews
in the apostles' days; the election will obtain, and the rest will be
blinded. If this should be the case with

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2008, 5:29:47 AM1/16/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) babbled:

QED.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish however:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour