The reason Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 5:34:23 PM7/19/06
St Dog the Wet wrote:
> ::: veralein ::: wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Just leave !
>
> Thanks, Vera ;-)

You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
11:12,13,14).

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Gospel Bretts

Jul 19, 2006, 5:46:53 PM7/19/06
On 19 Jul 2006 14:34:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

You need to see a shrink, Dr. Chung.

------------------

Gospel Bretts
a.a. Atheist #2262
Fundy Xian Atheist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 6:15:30 PM7/19/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:

<snip>

> (10) If anyone comes to you, and doesn't bring this teaching, don't
> receive him into your house, and don't welcome him, (11) for he who
> welcomes him participates in his evil works.

One way to show and evildoer in a non-antagonistic way that they are
not welcome is to ignore him/her. Another is to have the Holy Spirit
completely guide how you respond to the evildoer.

In my experience, the latter is far more effective.

May the LORD's peace be with you, dear sister Vera whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 6:15:33 PM7/19/06
Gospel Bretts wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2006 14:34:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >St Dog the Wet wrote:
> >> ::: veralein ::: wrote:
> >> <snip>

> >> Thanks, Vera ;-)
> >
> >You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
> >not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
> >11:12,13,14).
>
> You need to see a shrink, Dr. Chung.

Many thanks to GOD for your concern though not sincere.

LORD GOD Almighty keeps me completely well.

> ------------------
>
> Gospel Bretts
> a.a. Atheist #2262
> Fundy Xian Atheist

Oxymoron.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 6:47:53 PM7/19/06
Diana wrote:
> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in
> message news:4i7ojeF...@individual.net...
> > In news:12bt9tm...@corp.supernews.com,
> > St Dog the Wet <g.aed...@yahoo.com> typed:

> >> What does the Word of God say, Vera?
> >
> > Can you not answer?
> >
> > You deny the Deity of Christ, and you played tricks
> > on me when I asked you who Jesus is for you. You
> > called him "my Lord and my God", and later denied HIs
> > Deity.
> >
> >> <> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
> >
> > 2 John 1:7-11 WEB
> >
> > (7) For many deceivers have gone out into the world,
> > those who don't
> > confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. This is
> > the deceiver and
> > the Antichrist.
> >
> > (8) Watch yourselves, that we don't lose the things
> > which we have
> > accomplished, but that we receive a full reward.
> >
> > (9) Whoever transgresses and doesn't remain in the
> > teaching of Christ,
> > doesn't have God. He who remains in the teaching, the
> > same has both the
> > Father and the Son.

> > (10) If anyone comes to you, and doesn't bring this
> > teaching, don't
> > receive him into your house, and don't welcome him,
> > (11) for he who
> > welcomes him participates in his evil works.
> >
> > <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
> > <>< <><
> >
> > Leave, Oldwetdog, just leave this place.
> >
> >> owd
> >

> Vera,
> Jesus did not cast out people from His presence.

Actually, Christ Jesus used a whip to drive out the moneychangers from
the Temple after overturning their tables.

Moreover, HE did not invite the Pharisees to dine with HIM.

Diane, you remind me of Job's friends who would blame Job for the
trouble he was having.

May our LORD's peace be with you, dear sister Diane whom I love.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Think
> girl think. When you feel someone is a demon or evil
> should you not rather CAST out the evil not the
> person??? What would Jesus do Vera? Would he cast out
> the person or the evil from the person???
>
> owd and Pastor Dave...My statement above is in general
> and not to reflect that I think you two are evil or
> have evil within. I love you both as my Brothers in
> Christ as I love Vera as my Sister in Christ.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS EASY!

Jul 19, 2006, 7:14:28 PM7/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
go suck the cock of christ,chung.your pathetic.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 8:03:26 PM7/19/06
St Dog the Wet wrote:
> ::: veralein ::: wrote:
> > In news:12bt9tm...@corp.supernews.com,
> > St Dog the Wet <g.aed...@yahoo.com> typed:

> >> What does the Word of God say, Vera?
> >
> > Can you not answer?
> >
> > You deny the Deity of Christ,
>
> Vera, if you cannot give evidence for your accusation, then you
> are a liar. pure and simple, you are a liar.

Your choosing to attack someone who is clearly walking with Christ
Jesus instead of public confessing your relationship with HIM does not
bode well for the status of the listing of your name in the Lamb's Book
of Life.

Still praying for you, dear Glenn.

Athanasius

Jul 19, 2006, 8:08:41 PM7/19/06
On 19 Jul 2006 17:03:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Your choosing to attack someone who is clearly walking with Christ
>Jesus instead of public confessing your relationship with HIM does not
>bode well for the status of the listing of your name in the Lamb's Book
>of Life.

Indeed.

>Still praying for you, dear Glenn.

He needs it too. :-)

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Peace and grace be with your spirit.

Athanasius, dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/Aus_Orthodox/
"If the world is against Athanasius then Athanasius is against
the world." St Athanasius the Apostolic, 20th Patriarch of Alexandria.

wbarwell

Jul 19, 2006, 8:50:06 PM7/19/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
> fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
> out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).

Because he was stupid. And for trinitarians, he was god
which makes god stupid.
A smart god would have made that fig tree yield figs
overnight.

Only a dumbass god has a temper tantrum and does something
stupid like that.
Of course it did not happen, it just shows the writer of
these lies was stupid.

Those xian morons that cannot spot the stupidity exhibit
their own stupidity.

--

"Metaphysics is a dark ocean without shores or lighthouse,
strewn with many a philosophic wreck." - Immanuel Kant

Cheerful Charlie

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jul 19, 2006, 9:01:35 PM7/19/06
wbarwell wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
>> fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
>> out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).
>>

> Because he was stupid. And for trinitarians, he was god
> which makes god stupid.
> A smart god would have made that fig tree yield figs
> overnight.
>
> Only a dumbass god has a temper tantrum and does something
> stupid like that.
> Of course it did not happen, it just shows the writer of
> these lies was stupid.
>
> Those xian morons that cannot spot the stupidity exhibit
> their own stupidity.

But Chunks has a PhD. So he can't be stupid, can he?

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

A.A #1143 a=45, m=23, f=20

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

GaryG

Jul 19, 2006, 9:17:10 PM7/19/06
"Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net> wrote in message

> wbarwell wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> >> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
> >> fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
> >> out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).
> >>

> > Because he was stupid. And for trinitarians, he was god
> > which makes god stupid.
> > A smart god would have made that fig tree yield figs
> > overnight.
> >
> > Only a dumbass god has a temper tantrum and does something
> > stupid like that.
> > Of course it did not happen, it just shows the writer of
> > these lies was stupid.
> >
> > Those xian morons that cannot spot the stupidity exhibit
> > their own stupidity.
> >

> But Chunks has a PhD. So he can't be stupid, can he?

Agreed...but, that clearly does not rule out mental illness. His posting
history, which includes hysterical failed predictions of "global
earthquakes" and "nuclear exchanges", indicate a mind filled with delusions.

GG

Christopher A. Lee

Jul 19, 2006, 9:15:36 PM7/19/06
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:01:35 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor"
<ktay...@getnet.net> wrote:

>wbarwell wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>>> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
>>> fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
>>> out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).
>>>

>> Because he was stupid. And for trinitarians, he was god
>> which makes god stupid.
>> A smart god would have made that fig tree yield figs
>> overnight.
>>
>> Only a dumbass god has a temper tantrum and does something
>> stupid like that.
>> Of course it did not happen, it just shows the writer of
>> these lies was stupid.
>>
>> Those xian morons that cannot spot the stupidity exhibit
>> their own stupidity.
>>

>But Chunks has a PhD. So he can't be stupid, can he?

So has Duane Gish. In their minds that makes him an authority.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 9:54:06 PM7/19/06
Athanasius wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2006 17:03:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >Your choosing to attack someone who is clearly walking with Christ
> >Jesus instead of public confessing your relationship with HIM does not
> >bode well for the status of the listing of your name in the Lamb's Book
> >of Life.
>
> Indeed.
> >
> >Still praying for you, dear Glenn.
>
> He needs it too. :-)
> >
> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Peace and grace be with your spirit.

And, with you dear brother whom I love.

The Holy Spirit compels me to reveal to you specifically at this moment
in time here on usenet the answer that GOD has provided for the
question:

Why did LORD Jesus Christ curse the fig tree for not bearing fruit
out-of-season as described in verses 12-14 in Mark 11?

This was done not out of anger but purposefully to teach us that GOD
has given free will to the souls of not only to humans but to the souls
of all the things HE has made including fig trees, rocks, mountains, et
cetera. When our LORD sought out the fig tree for figs, the fig tree
disobeyed its Creator by choosing of its own free will to refuse to
produce figs on the grounds that it was not time to produce figs
(usings the laws of the world/nature as an excuse to disobey the
Creator). Disobeying GOD is sin. And the wages of sin is death for
the souls of all things, and indeed the disciples found the fig tree
withered to its roots in the morning.

With this amazing answer, there is a new understanding of the passage
that follows Peter's observation of the withered fig tree as described
in verses 22-23 of Mark 11. Indeed, there is a new understanding of
each instance where there is a reference to LORD Jesus Christ issuing
commands to things... commanding the waters to calm, commanding rocks
to turn to bread, commanding food to become more plentiful, commanding
a fish to swallow a gold coin and be caught by disciples to provide
payment for the Temple tax, commanding water to turn to wine, and
commanding mud to form new neural connections in the occipital cortex
to allow a man born blind to see.

LORD GOD Almighty is so awesome !

It is such a privilege, as unworthy as I am, to be given HIS answer to
share with the body of Christ doing the LORD's work here on usenet.
Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD, Whom I love with
all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

Laus Deo !

"I am the way, the truth, and the life ... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Yes, dear beloved Jesus, you are those things and everything to me...
you are my LORD, my Savior, and my GOD ! ! ! Thank you with all that I
am for your rising up on that 3rd day !

Marana tha ! ! !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 9:54:10 PM7/19/06
Rev. Karl E. Taylor wrote:
> wbarwell wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> >> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
> >> fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
> >> out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).
> >>

> > Because he was stupid. And for trinitarians, he was god
> > which makes god stupid.
> > A smart god would have made that fig tree yield figs
> > overnight.
> >
> > Only a dumbass god has a temper tantrum and does something
> > stupid like that.
> > Of course it did not happen, it just shows the writer of
> > these lies was stupid.
> >
> > Those xian morons that cannot spot the stupidity exhibit
> > their own stupidity.
> >

> But Chunks has a PhD. So he can't be stupid, can he?

Not only has GOD given me a discerning heart but HE has also given me
HIS gifts of intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom
I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 9:54:16 PM7/19/06
wbarwell wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
> > fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
> > out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).
>
> Because he was stupid.

No. That is not the reason why HE cursed the fig tree.

May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for revealing the
reason to me and giving me the privilege of revealing the amazing
answer on usenet at the appointed time in the very near future.

Still praying for you, dear William.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 9:54:12 PM7/19/06
Rev. Karl E. Taylor wrote:
> wbarwell wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> >> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the
> >> fig tree for not bearing fruit even though it was
> >> out-of-season for figs (Mark 11:12,13,14).
> >>

> > Because he was stupid. And for trinitarians, he was god
> > which makes god stupid.
> > A smart god would have made that fig tree yield figs
> > overnight.
> >
> > Only a dumbass god has a temper tantrum and does something
> > stupid like that.
> > Of course it did not happen, it just shows the writer of
> > these lies was stupid.
> >
> > Those xian morons that cannot spot the stupidity exhibit
> > their own stupidity.
> >

> But Chunks has a PhD. So he can't be stupid, can he?

Not only has GOD given me a discerning heart but HE has also given me

HIS gifts of intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom
I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Uncle Vic

Jul 19, 2006, 10:29:51 PM7/19/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(and...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
> not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
> 11:12,13,14).

And I'll bet you think that actually happened, don't you Earthquack? If
so, you'd have to believe in the power of Astrology to predict the future,
magic is really magic, and the weather is caused by the mood swings of
"God."

<sigh>

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

The laws that require me to NOT kill people I don't like REALLY bug
me, or there would be many less of YOUR kind.
-John Weatherly

Uncle Vic

Jul 19, 2006, 10:30:54 PM7/19/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(and...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> LORD GOD Almighty keeps me completely well.

Just wait until you actually get sick enough to die. Will you go to a
hospital, or a church?

Uncle Vic

Jul 19, 2006, 10:34:05 PM7/19/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(nos...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Not only has GOD given me a discerning heart but HE has also given me
> HIS gifts of intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom.

So God is a babbling moron like you?

Hawkeye-X

Jul 19, 2006, 10:40:08 PM7/19/06
I have spoken with his colleague, and I have discovered that Andrew B.
Chung was fired in Florida for CAUSE.

Chungy, what do you think Dr. Hildner said about you?

I'd love to hear it.

DO NOT TRY TO DENY IT!

Hawkeye-X

Stephen Knight

Jul 19, 2006, 10:54:05 PM7/19/06
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>St Dog the Wet wrote:
>> ::: veralein ::: wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>> > Just leave !
>>
>> Thanks, Vera ;-)
>
>You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
>not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
>11:12,13,14).

I think the issue is why a ... deity.... creator of the universe...
as smart as it gets... got so mad, it 'cursed' a plant that it
created.

When figs ripen, do they experience pain like how your god gave
women pain during child birth... after being lovingly cursed by him?

Any tangible response? Any empirical insight as to this mystery
besides praying for me for asking a 'bad' question?

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

R. Pierce Butler

Jul 19, 2006, 11:13:24 PM7/19/06
Hawkeye-X <hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote in

I have a feeling the Chung makes Frank Burns seem totally competent.

Olrik

Jul 19, 2006, 11:14:38 PM7/19/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Gospel Bretts wrote:
> > On 19 Jul 2006 14:34:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

> > >You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
> > >not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
> > >11:12,13,14).
> >
> > You need to see a shrink, Dr. Chung.
>
> Many thanks to GOD for your concern though not sincere.
>
> LORD GOD Almighty keeps me completely well.

No, your "Lord" failed you. You're just not aware of it yet.

Olrik

Hawkeye-X

Jul 19, 2006, 11:41:14 PM7/19/06

Based on what Dr. Hildner told me, yeah, makes Ferret Face look like a
friggin' genius.

Hawkeye-X

Gospel Bretts

Jul 19, 2006, 11:54:08 PM7/19/06
On 19 Jul 2006 15:15:33 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Gospel Bretts wrote:
>> On 19 Jul 2006 14:34:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>> >You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
>> >not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
>> >11:12,13,14).
>>
>> You need to see a shrink, Dr. Chung.
>
>Many thanks to GOD for your concern though not sincere.

It's completely sincere, Dr. Chung. Why else would you think I don't
flame you here like I do the other fundies?

>LORD GOD Almighty keeps me completely well.

Nope. He doesn't, because he doesn't exist, and you're living proof of
that. Now go see a shrink and carefully consider what he tells you.
You're an incredibly brilliant guy. Don't waste any more of your life.
Get help.
__________________

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 11:54:47 PM7/19/06

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a4e3873ad0c81b9?

or

http://tinyurl.com/eqqmd

Would suggest you start acknowledging that Christ Jesus is:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords"

ASAP.

Still praying for you, dear Steve.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2006, 11:54:56 PM7/19/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> I have spoken with his colleague, and I have discovered that Andrew B.
> Chung was fired in Florida for CAUSE.
>
> Chungy, what do you think Dr. Hildner said about you?

He remains untruthful.

> I'd love to hear it.

My account remains archived multiple times in Google without variance.

> DO NOT TRY TO DENY IT!

Simply reread Dr. Hilder's original **written** claim that I "talked"
myself out of the position at CFHC. Now ponder why his story is
changing or simply read about CFHC trying to change my termination from
without cause to with cause in order to bolster their counter-complaint
**after** the Florida Medical Board received a complaint from me about
CFHC's unethical behavior in attempting to coerce me into falsifying
the medical records of my patients in Ocala.

Untruthful people are like the shifting sands on a beach...
ever-changing in their stories.

Still praying for Dr. Hildner and for you, dear neighbor.

Mike Painter

Jul 20, 2006, 12:09:03 AM7/20/06

For a doctor to speak badly about another doctor is a pretty rare thing and
usually implies something beyond gross incompetence.

Uncle Vic

Jul 20, 2006, 12:10:48 AM7/20/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(nos...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Stephen Knight wrote:

>> On 19 Jul 2006 14:34:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>> >You remind me of the reason why Christ Jesus cursed the fig tree for
>> >not bearing fruit even though it was out-of-season for figs (Mark
>> >11:12,13,14).
>>
>> I think the issue is why a ... deity.... creator of the universe...
>> as smart as it gets... got so mad, it 'cursed' a plant that it
>> created.
>>
>> When figs ripen, do they experience pain like how your god gave
>> women pain during child birth... after being lovingly cursed by him?
>>
>> Any tangible response? Any empirical insight as to this mystery
>> besides praying for me for asking a 'bad' question?

Nope. None whatsoever:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a4e3873ad0c81b9?
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/eqqmd
>
> Would suggest you start acknowledging that Christ Jesus is:
>
> "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
>
> ASAP.
>
> Still praying for you, dear Steve.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 12:21:11 AM7/20/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> (nos...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
> > Stephen Knight wrote:

> >> I think the issue is why a ... deity.... creator of the universe...
> >> as smart as it gets... got so mad, it 'cursed' a plant that it
> >> created.
> >>
> >> When figs ripen, do they experience pain like how your god gave
> >> women pain during child birth... after being lovingly cursed by him?
> >>
> >> Any tangible response? Any empirical insight as to this mystery
> >> besides praying for me for asking a 'bad' question?
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a4e3873ad0c81b9?
> >
> > or
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/eqqmd
> >
> > Would suggest you start acknowledging that Christ Jesus is:
> >
> > "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
> >
> > ASAP.

<hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Still praying for you, dear Uncle Vic.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 12:21:16 AM7/20/06

He is frightened. If he weren't, he would put it down in writing by
showing up here.

Still praying for Dr. Hildner and for you, dear Mike.

Uncle Vic

Jul 20, 2006, 12:38:14 AM7/20/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(nos...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Still praying for you, dear Uncle Vic.

I don't care.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 20, 2006, 1:06:46 AM7/20/06

Indeed, and from what I read, Dr. Chung is really truly an incompetent
doctor, and that's why no hospital would allow Chung admitting
priveleges, and Chung is ignoring this post.

Cluck, Cluck Chung

Afraid to answer the Inquistion of the Holy One?

Hawkeye-X

Hawkeye-X

Jul 20, 2006, 1:19:01 AM7/20/06
On 19 Jul 2006 20:54:56 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Hawkeye-X wrote:
>> I have spoken with his colleague, and I have discovered that Andrew B.
>> Chung was fired in Florida for CAUSE.
>>
>> Chungy, what do you think Dr. Hildner said about you?
>
>He remains untruthful.

Oh, believe it or not, Dr. Hildner laid down only 5% of what he knows
about you, and he even admits it. He is telling the truth. He gave me
details to the letter. He has SO much more and I am willing to listen
and ask him certain questions about YOU Chungboi. Seems that his
memory is as sharp as it was a few years ago when he fired your fat
ass.

>> I'd love to hear it.
>
>My account remains archived multiple times in Google without variance.
>
>> DO NOT TRY TO DENY IT!
>
>Simply reread Dr. Hilder's original **written** claim that I "talked"
>myself out of the position at CFHC. Now ponder why his story is
>changing or simply read about CFHC trying to change my termination from
>without cause to with cause in order to bolster their counter-complaint
>**after** the Florida Medical Board received a complaint from me about
>CFHC's unethical behavior in attempting to coerce me into falsifying
>the medical records of my patients in Ocala.

Guess what? Hilder NEVER said that you talked yourself out of position
at CFHC. He said you were fired with cause, and I know *EXACTLY* why.
Do you? Think about what you did, and I'm sure the pastor would say to
you, if he heard the same story I heard from Dr. Hilder, "BEGONE,
UNCLEAN SINNER, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING CLEAN AND NEVER WILL BE!"

And you claimed that Hilder was fired or forced to move on? Guess
what, Hildner said he is STILL and I quote "I was and still
am the Medical Director of the Cardiac Catheterization laboratory at
CFHC." and he has been in the position for 14 years.

His story has not changed, Yours have. And repeatedly. I find it VERY
hard to believe that you could POSSIBLY be telling the truth, when I
VERY much doubt that you know the difference between fantasy and
truth.

>Untruthful people are like the shifting sands on a beach...
>ever-changing in their stories.

Um, that would be you, Chungboi. You're the big fat liar, and I have
the truth on my own e-mail, and I believe his story. He has FAR more
experience than you.

>Still praying for Dr. Hildner and for you, dear neighbor.

I'm sure he's already laughing at your utter stupidity, Chungboi.

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Furthermore, I nominate and re-nominate Chung for Coward of the Month,
Tar & Feathers, Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award, Palmjob
Paddle, Busted Urinal Award, Bolo Bullis Foam Duck, and George Pickett
Memorial Trophy, based on the fact that *I* know the truth, and
Chungboi continues to twist the truth as Dr. Hilder predicted
correctly.

and I quote from Dr. Hilder after he first contacted me:

"someday get into Chung's hands where it will be twisted,
misinterpreted and used for his unworthy purposes."

Even your old superior thinks you are UNWORTHY!

Hawkeye-X

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 20, 2006, 1:26:19 AM7/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Rev. Karl E. Taylor wrote:
> > But Chunks has a PhD. So he can't be stupid, can he?
>
> Not only has GOD given me a discerning heart but HE has also given me
> HIS gifts of intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom.

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

Athanasius

Jul 20, 2006, 1:35:10 AM7/20/06
On 19 Jul 2006 18:54:06 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Thank you brother Andrew for sharing that wsidom from God with my
weakness. I agree that free-will and disobeying God are certainly
aspects of this blessed story.

May I share that also the fig tree represents Israel/The law. The fig
Tree was like then Israel which was not prepared for the time of her
visitation, though she should have been for she had the Law and the
Prophets. The Fig tree had green leaves which represented the fruiting
season, yet out of season and the Lord of the Universe approached it
being hungry. However, it bore no fruit even though it advertised
fruit by its tender leaves.

The Lord of the Universe cursed the fig tree for having the show of
leaves but no fruit thereof. Likewise Israel had the show of the
Temple, Law and Prophets, but show no fruit. What was this fruit it
missed? Works of mercy, love, compasion, forgiveness, these were the
desire of the law, not a show without fruit.

Why did our Lord choose a fig tree to show to curse to refer to
israel. Two reasons.

1) Fig trees are very moist trees and when cut down the tree last for
a long time before it dries out. yet the Lord cursed this fig tree and
very soon after when they walked past this tree they saw it had
withered and died. Thus the Lord of the universe was able with only a
word, judge and remove the light from that tree immediately.

2). Israel was to reject her Messiah and she was about to be cut off,
however, her destruction was delayed and was not completed until 70
AD, yet God's love for His creation is not such that He has forgotten
about Israel after the flesh, but rather refers to the "when you see
the young shoots, then you will know the time is at hand." The young
shoots of course are the budding of Jacob into faith which many hold
will happen immediately befotre the end of time at the Last day when
Christ returns in Judgement.

The Fig Tree which you have correctly stated through the Holy Spirit
shows that we have free will and that disobedience is punished, is
Israel 9after the flesh-not spiritual israel- the Christian Church).

May God continue to bless and enlighten you as you turn to him in
faith.

Please remember me in your prayers.

Athanasius, dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/Aus_Orthodox/
"If the world is against Athanasius then Athanasius is against
the world." St Athanasius the Apostolic, 20th Patriarch of Alexandria.

Michael Gray

Jul 20, 2006, 1:39:05 AM7/20/06
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 04:09:03 GMT, "Mike Painter"
<mddotp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
- Refer: <zlDvg.174619$F_3....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>

I think that Chung's insanity may have had something to do with the
affair.

Mike Painter

Jul 20, 2006, 2:08:43 AM7/20/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Mike Painter wrote:
>> Hawkeye-X wrote:
>>> I have spoken with his colleague, and I have discovered that Andrew
>>> B. Chung was fired in Florida for CAUSE.
>>>
>>> Chungy, what do you think Dr. Hildner said about you?
>>>
>>> I'd love to hear it.
>>>
>>> DO NOT TRY TO DENY IT!
>>>
>>> Hawkeye-X
>>
>> For a doctor to speak badly about another doctor is a pretty rare
>> thing and usually implies something beyond gross incompetence.
>
> He is frightened. If he weren't, he would put it down in writing by
> showing up here.

I've been around the medical world for a long time and know that not having
privileges means you are a very, very poor doctor.

If you are sane, you would be moving to smaller and smaller communities
trying to get away from your record. When that failed you would move to a
different state.

In the old days, as a last resort, you would probably end up in a college
med center.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 2:43:15 AM7/20/06

I most certainly will.

May all knees bend and heads bow to acknowledge that Christ Jesus is
indeed:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords"

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

ALMs for the poor in spirit :-)

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 2:43:18 AM7/20/06
Mike Painter wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Mike Painter wrote:

> >> For a doctor to speak badly about another doctor is a pretty rare
> >> thing and usually implies something beyond gross incompetence.
> >
> > He is frightened. If he weren't, he would put it down in writing by
> > showing up here.
>
> I've been around the medical world for a long time and know that not having
> privileges means you are a very, very poor doctor.

Dr. Frank Hildner apparently lost his privileges at Miami hospitals
because his poor patronizing bedside manner led to many lawsuits
against him and not just because of his incompetence at identifying
non-occlusive coronary disease. Yes, he subsequently moved his
practice from Dade County to Ocala.

Still praying for him and for you, dear Mike.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 2:43:23 AM7/20/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2006 20:54:56 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >Hawkeye-X wrote:
> >> I have spoken with his colleague, and I have discovered that Andrew B.
> >> Chung was fired in Florida for CAUSE.
> >>
> >> Chungy, what do you think Dr. Hildner said about you?
> >
> >He remains untruthful.
>
> Oh, believe it or not, Dr. Hildner laid down only 5% of what he knows
> about you, and he even admits it. He is telling the truth. He gave me
> details to the letter. He has SO much more and I am willing to listen
> and ask him certain questions about YOU Chungboi. Seems that his
> memory is as sharp as it was a few years ago when he fired your fat
> ass.

Actually, being untruthful has nothing to do with the amount that he
knows but everything to do with his choice to avoid what is true. His
failing memory is a different issue altogether along with his failing
eyesight.

> >> I'd love to hear it.
> >
> >My account remains archived multiple times in Google without variance.
> >
> >> DO NOT TRY TO DENY IT!
> >
> >Simply reread Dr. Hilder's original **written** claim that I "talked"
> >myself out of the position at CFHC. Now ponder why his story is
> >changing or simply read about CFHC trying to change my termination from
> >without cause to with cause in order to bolster their counter-complaint
> >**after** the Florida Medical Board received a complaint from me about
> >CFHC's unethical behavior in attempting to coerce me into falsifying
> >the medical records of my patients in Ocala.
>
> Guess what? Hilder NEVER said that you talked yourself out of position
> at CFHC.

Actually, he did better by writing it down so that if what he has said
to you is as contradictory as you indicate, you now also know that he
is untruthful:

Jul 20, 2006, 3:23:25 AM7/20/06
On 19 Jul 2006 23:43:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Sometimes dear brother it is better to keep the truth close to your
heart and let the wolves attack.

Everytime you do that for righteousness sake you will gain even more
treasure in heaven stored up for you where moth will not eat, rust
destroy or thieves despoil.

May our True Lord continue to bless you richly in His Holy Name.

Peace and grace.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 3:49:04 AM7/20/06
Athanasius wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2006 23:43:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >Truth is simple.
> >
> >Truth is absolute.
> >
> >Truth is invincible.
> >
> >"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >Laus Deo !
> >
> >Marana tha !
> >
> >Still praying for Dr. Hildner and you, dear neighbor.
> >

> Sometimes dear brother it is better to keep the truth close to your
> heart and let the wolves attack.

Yes. Truth is close as my buckle holding GOD's armor in place. Faith
is my shield deflecting all flaming arrows from satan's legions of
archers. And the Holy Spirit is feeding my life force guiding me and
empowering me as HE did Samson so that my bare hands are dismembering
legions of satan's footsoldiers in moments, my shout is shattering
mountains in seconds, and my glance is destroying demons in an instant.

With the Holy Spirit, there is infinite strength, speed, and
foreknowledge.

When GOD is for us, who can stand against us ?

> Everytime you do that for righteousness sake you will gain even more
> treasure in heaven stored up for you where moth will not eat, rust
> destroy or thieves despoil.

Indeed.

> May our True Lord continue to bless you richly in His Holy Name.

HE has beyond all measure and all deserving. Laus Deo !

> Peace and grace.

May the Holy Spirit continue to comfort, encourage, protect, and
embolden you, dear brother whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's one
and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly
and die horribly on the cross to save us from our deadly sins. Many
thanks, much praise, and all the glory to HIM for rising up on that 3rd
day. Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 20, 2006, 3:57:05 AM7/20/06

Take a look at where you crossposted this to. What is going to happen
next is your fault.

Welcome to reality, sockpuppet.

Athanasius

Jul 20, 2006, 4:04:58 AM7/20/06
On 20 Jul 2006 00:57:05 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie"
<use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:

>Take a look at where you crossposted this to. What is going to happen
>next is your fault.
>
>Welcome to reality, sockpuppet.

I am not a sockpuppet (I guess you mean Andrew) I am not he.

I now note the atheism and kooks headers, my mistake, sorry for that.
I shall remove it after this post as I do not post to stir atheists in
their group.

I do this as a courtesy.

Peace.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 4:13:59 AM7/20/06
Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Athanasius wrote:
> > On 19 Jul 2006 23:43:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Truth is simple.
> > >
> > >Truth is absolute.
> > >
> > >Truth is invincible.
> > >
> > >"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ
> > >
> > >Laus Deo !
> > >
> > >Marana tha !
> > >
> > >Still praying for Dr. Hildner and you, dear neighbor.
> >
> > Sometimes dear brother it is better to keep the truth close to your
> > heart and let the wolves attack.
> >
> > Everytime you do that for righteousness sake you will gain even more
> > treasure in heaven stored up for you where moth will not eat, rust
> > destroy or thieves despoil.
> >
> > May our True Lord continue to bless you richly in His Holy Name.
> >
> > Peace and grace.
> >
> > Athanasius, dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au
> > http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/Aus_Orthodox/
> > "If the world is against Athanasius then Athanasius is against
> > the world." St Athanasius the Apostolic, 20th Patriarch of Alexandria.
>
> Take a look at where you crossposted this to. What is going to happen
> next is your fault.
>
> Welcome to reality, sockpuppet.

In truth, I have no sockpuppets or other follower-equivalents but am
myself a follower and servant of LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with
all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b7213e9d7efb94a5?

or

http://tinyurl.com/q33zj

May GOD help you with your poor self-esteem, dear "little piece of
excrement" (your name for yourself per your usenet post which is
accessible via the link below my sig).

Amen !

Laus Deo !

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Yes, dear Jesus, that and my LORD, my Savior, and my GOD !

Marana tha !

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 20, 2006, 4:17:52 AM7/20/06

Athanasius wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2006 00:57:05 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie"
> <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:
>
> >Take a look at where you crossposted this to. What is going to happen
> >next is your fault.
> >
> >Welcome to reality, sockpuppet.
>
> I am not a sockpuppet (I guess you mean Andrew) I am not he.
>
> I now note the atheism and kooks headers, my mistake, sorry for that.
> I shall remove it after this post as I do not post to stir atheists in
> their group.
>
> I do this as a courtesy.
>
> Peace.

Thank you, you're a far better person than Chung.

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 20, 2006, 4:20:24 AM7/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Maybe you'd be better off following Athanasius. He, at least is a
respectful human being and not, as I now realise, your sockpuppet.

It is a given, however, that you won't.

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 20, 2006, 4:24:58 AM7/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<Yawn> Why do you repeat what you've already been corrected on,
Earthquack? And why are you so consumed by your need to dehumanise and
dismiss me and others who have you bang to rights as a liar, twister
and a fraud, to such an extent that you have demonstrated on your own
website what a twister you are?

Or is it another example of your failure at English comprehension?
Either way, you have shown the World Wide Web how stupid you are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 4:37:08 AM7/20/06
Athanasius wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2006 00:57:05 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie"
> <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:
>
> >Take a look at where you crossposted this to. What is going to happen
> >next is your fault.
> >
> >Welcome to reality, sockpuppet.
>
> I am not a sockpuppet (I guess you mean Andrew) I am not he.
>
> I now note the atheism and kooks headers, my mistake, sorry for that.

Leaving a lamp uncovered is no mistake for who covers a lamp with a
bowl ?

> I shall remove it after this post as I do not post to stir atheists in
> their group.

What value is salt when it loses its saltiness ?

> I do this as a courtesy.

They will take it as fear.

> Peace.

Just as Christ Jesus is not of this world.

We are not of this world.

Just as Christ Jesus did not come to bring peace to the world, but HIS
sword.

We have not come to bring peace to the world but the truth, Who is our
LORD.

Just as the risen Christ Jesus gave us HIS peace, which passes all
worldly understanding.

We share the LORD's peace with each other while standing resolute in
the truth.

The truth takes away the complacent and false peace of this world.

May the Holy Spirit give you the stamina to persevere to the very end,
dear brother whom I love, in Jesus' infinitely powerful and holy name.
Your reward will be given to you after crossing the finish line and is
not the race itself.

Amen !

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 4:59:12 AM7/20/06
Fred Hall wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2006 00:49:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Yabut, when are you going to give me a decent analysis of my heart
> condition?

Ask and answered already.

Would be happy to advise you after getting your history and examining
you.

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) that you are exhibiting signs
of vascular dementia.

Still praying for you, dear Fred.

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 20, 2006, 5:11:20 AM7/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Athanasius wrote:
> > On 20 Jul 2006 00:57:05 -0700, "Pastor Kutchie"
> > <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > >Take a look at where you crossposted this to. What is going to happen
> > >next is your fault.
> > >
> > >Welcome to reality, sockpuppet.
> >
> > I am not a sockpuppet (I guess you mean Andrew) I am not he.
> >
> > I now note the atheism and kooks headers, my mistake, sorry for that.
>
> Leaving a lamp uncovered is no mistake for who covers a lamp with a
> bowl ?
>
> > I shall remove it after this post as I do not post to stir atheists in
> > their group.
>
> What value is salt when it loses its saltiness ?

What value is venom whane it loses its toxicity?

> > I do this as a courtesy.
>
> They will take it as fear.

I took it as the action of a decent human being. Even synthesising
decent human behaviour is beyond you. That is far from normal, you
know.

Steve O

Jul 20, 2006, 5:22:32 AM7/20/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> Athanasius wrote:
>> On 19 Jul 2006 23:43:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Truth is simple.
>> >
>> >Truth is absolute.
>> >
>> >Truth is invincible.
>> >
>> >"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ
>> >
>> >Laus Deo !
>> >
>> >Marana tha !
>> >
>> >Still praying for Dr. Hildner and you, dear neighbor.
>> >

>> Sometimes dear brother it is better to keep the truth close to your
>> heart and let the wolves attack.
>
> Yes. Truth is close as my buckle holding GOD's armor in place. Faith
> is my shield deflecting all flaming arrows from satan's legions of
> archers. And the Holy Spirit is feeding my life force guiding me and
> empowering me as HE did Samson so that my bare hands are dismembering
> legions of satan's footsoldiers in moments, my shout is shattering
> mountains in seconds, and my glance is destroying demons in an instant.
>
> With the Holy Spirit, there is infinite strength, speed, and
> foreknowledge.
>
> When GOD is for us, who can stand against us ?

Looks like a certain former cardiologist is heading for another meltdown.

--
Steve O
a.a. #2240

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Gray

Jul 20, 2006, 6:07:42 AM7/20/06
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 06:08:43 GMT, "Mike Painter"
<mddotp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
- Refer: <L5Fvg.70547$fb2....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net>

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Mike Painter wrote:

>>> For a doctor to speak badly about another doctor is a pretty rare
>>> thing and usually implies something beyond gross incompetence.
>>
>> He is frightened. If he weren't, he would put it down in writing by
>> showing up here.
>>

>I've been around the medical world for a long time and know that not having
>privileges means you are a very, very poor doctor.
>
>If you are sane,

Now that is where your advice falls down, I'm afraid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 7:10:05 AM7/20/06
Michael Gray wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 06:08:43 GMT, "Mike Painter"
> <mddotp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> - Refer: <L5Fvg.70547$fb2....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net>
> >Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> >> He is frightened. If he weren't, he would put it down in writing by
> >> showing up here.
> >>

> >I've been around the medical world for a long time and know that not having
> >privileges means you are a very, very poor doctor.
> >
> >If you are sane,
>
> Now that is where your advice falls down, I'm afraid.

Yes, you are afraid.

Bottomline: You are untruthful and filled with fear of the truth.

Still praying for you, dear Michael.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 7:12:10 AM7/20/06
Phred wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Athanasius wrote:

> >>Sometimes dear brother it is better to keep the truth close to your
> >>heart and let the wolves attack.
> >

> > Yes. Truth is close as my buckle holding GOD's armor in place. Faith
> > is my shield deflecting all flaming arrows from satan's legions of
> > archers. And the Holy Spirit is feeding my life force guiding me and
> > empowering me as HE did Samson so that my bare hands are dismembering
> > legions of satan's footsoldiers in moments, my shout is shattering
> > mountains in seconds, and my glance is destroying demons in an instant.
>
> What a vivid imagination..

Not for the discerning.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 7:12:15 AM7/20/06
Fred Hall wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2006 01:59:12 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Nope.

Yes.

Bottomline: You are untruthful and filled with fear.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 7:12:18 AM7/20/06

There has not been a first.

Bottomline: You are untruthful and so you fear.

Still praying for you,dear Steve.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2006, 7:12:22 AM7/20/06