Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned mindlessly return to Usenet to be ever more cursed by GOD on His birthday (12/25/17) ...

149 views
Skip to first unread message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 25, 2017, 10:16:32 PM12/25/17
to
Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote starting with the "Subject line:"
>>
>>>> "When GOD uses His disciples to crush (Romans 16:20) satan under our feet, we show it by referring to him in
>>>> small letters without any capital."
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !


Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,


HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 25, 2017, 11:08:47 PM12/25/17
to
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> > > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > > Debra wrote about many things which are as archived by Google in this
> > > > thread.
> > > >
> > > > I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope
> > > > your writing all the above means you, Debra, also have a healthy
> > > > appetite too.
> > > >
> > > > So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> > > > moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
> > >
> > > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
> >
> > I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> > through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right
> > now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
> > according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise
> > that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> > established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> How am I now is how I always am;
> God does not change and nor do I:
>
> I am wonderfully hungering and
> thirsting for God and God's word
> The Holy Bible:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/KNNpspPKxz8/lQyuBILdBQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Debra, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 8:19:39 AM12/26/17
to
On 12/25/2017 9:16 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Someone that hates baby killers and cancer free wrote:


Your advice led to the death of a child. That fact does not
seem to bother you and it should. You had an obligation to
dispense sound medical advice based upon the patients body
chemistry and you did not. Instead you peddled your 2 pound
diet as a cure all to an innocent.

I'm not condemning you for it but I am telling you that you
cannot avoid facing this forever in spite of your efforts
to do so.

Your condemnation of people is doing nothing but painting you
as the fool that you have been. if you cannot do the decent
thing and face what you have done then do the next best thing
and commit yourself to a mental hospital for treatment. You
cannot dispense medical advice.

Rod.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 8:59:07 AM12/26/17
to
Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote in part:
>
> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 9:44:24 AM12/26/17
to
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>
>>
>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 10:38:20 AM12/26/17
to
On 12/26/2017 7:58 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote in part:
>>
>> Your advice led to the death of a child.
>
> LIE.

Truth, Chung, truth. The child died malnourished.


>
> It is this lie, which is from satan,

You are still a child killer.




> that 2 lbs of daily food is not
> enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
> die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

If you had done your job correctly and explained to the mother
exactly what the child needs are chemically then she could
be living now. If the mother could not buy food then YOU should
have for them both, as a physician and as a christian. Your
responsibility as a christian does not stop at the office door!


>
> This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
> term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
> because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
> away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
> disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

Listen shithead...I lived in the sewer system of Oklahoma city
for 8 years as a runaway. I got my food from dumpsters daily
and thrived on a diet of rotten vegetation and food scraps from
restaurants and this proves that your prediction does not always
happen. In truth you have no idea if the mother was able to buy
food or not and I';d be willing to bet that you didn't ask!

Your responsibility as a christian does not stop at the office door!

>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
>
> The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
> murderer.

Your god has done his own share of mass murdering or can't you
read?



> This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
> being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

You and your god are unjust. Murdering babies and killing people
that doubt you are evidence of your violence.

May you forever kiss your gods ass in your mutual malignancy.


>
> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
> 5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
> Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
> are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
> entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

This will keep him occupied and prevent his mind from wondering
back to kill innocent babies and children.

FOAD Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 10:43:28 AM12/26/17
to
An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>
> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote starting with the "Subject line:"
>>
>>>> "When GOD uses His disciples to crush (Romans 16:20) satan under our feet, we show it by referring to him in
>>>> small letters without any capital."
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !


Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 10:52:04 AM12/26/17
to
Conversely you calling yourself HeartDoc Andrew is identifying
yourself and the Holy Spirit as > HeartDoc Andrew <><, making
(((yourself(ves))) (((LIARS)))...
>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 10:54:40 AM12/26/17
to
An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>
> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part::
An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part::
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part::

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 11:04:23 AM12/26/17
to
No it isn't and people need to be aware that religions loons
like you pull con jobs all the time just as you are doing now.

You are not in the holy spirit or of the holy spirit but you
are of the unholy variety known as a conman and a skunk.


Laus Deo !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 11:30:32 AM12/26/17
to

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 12:55:18 PM12/26/17
to
On 12/26/2017 10:30 AM, Andrew B. Chung, An eternally condemned &
mass-murderer wrote in part:
>
>
LIE.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 1:02:10 PM12/26/17
to

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 1:16:01 PM12/26/17
to
On 12/26/2017 12:02 PM, Andrew B. Chung, an eternally condemned &
syphilis stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:


Nothing at all worth a damn.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 1:56:23 PM12/26/17
to

Rod

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 3:35:18 PM12/26/17
to
You left out Mark 3:30. Here is the context left out by the
dishonest scumbag ex doktor Andrew mengula;

Mar 3:28  Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the
sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

Mar 3:29  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never
forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Mar 3:30  Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

You Andrew Chung are scheming, lying POS. May a bullet find your head.


Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Dec 26, 2017, 3:42:57 PM12/26/17
to
An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>
> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part::
An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part::
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> An eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part::
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages