A few questions of the Holy Spirit...."God" if you will...as Andrew doesn't seem to have an answer yet...could the Holy One be speechless ?

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 11:18:18 AM9/11/08
Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
"Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
to Him to satisfy His command ?

What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

Can you answer these questions ? It seems Andrew is unable, or
unwilling. Were would on go for guidance, if YOU are unable to
answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?

Rod

duke

Sep 11, 2008, 12:35:46 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> they have not been convinced of it ?

You can't. But you can rethink your position.

> Would that not make me a liar
> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
> to Him to satisfy His command ?

He wants your love, not your lip service.

> What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

> Can you answer these questions ? It seems Andrew is unable, or
>unwilling. Were would on go for guidance, if YOU are unable to
>answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?

> Rod

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

John Locke

Sep 11, 2008, 2:20:51 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>
>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>
>> Would that not make me a liar
>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
>He wants your love, not your lip service.

You can't love what isn't there. If you try, you're simply casting
a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.

"The easy confidence with which I know another
man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect
that my own is also" - Mark Twain

Jack

Sep 11, 2008, 2:38:21 PM9/11/08

Step one: remove the rod.

Zadok

Sep 11, 2008, 4:22:22 PM9/11/08

"Rod" <> wrote in message ...

> Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
> What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

You question is very simple to answer.

A five year old says there is a Santa Claus, and is sincere and honest.

A religionist says Jesus is LORD becasue he read it in a book, and no one
has told him that it's like Santa Claus.

At some point, hopefully you will realize that every civilization has had
their Gods.

The only difference with Christianity is that men realized they could make a
living
doing it, and government got involved.

Otherwise it would have gone the way of Zeus.

Anthor hundred years, and religion will be an ancient study.

And Idiots like Chuck and Duke will still be waiting for their godman to
return.

Smile.

Jack

Sep 11, 2008, 4:38:31 PM9/11/08
Zadok wrote:

> Anthor hundred years, and religion will be an ancient
> study.

yeah right

Zadok

Sep 11, 2008, 5:17:37 PM9/11/08

"Jack" <> wrote in message ...

You been to church lately??
They are all old gray haired people.

Study what's going on in europe.

OOOPS you may be right,
200 years for the stupid fucking americans.

Smile.

Jack

Sep 11, 2008, 5:20:26 PM9/11/08
Zadok wrote:
> "Jack" <> wrote in message ...
>> Zadok wrote:
>>
>>> Anthor hundred years, and religion will be an ancient
>>> study.
>>
>> yeah right
>
> You been to church lately??

A wedding.

> They are all old gray haired people.

You weren't there so you don't know.

> Study what's going on in europe.

No.

> OOOPS you may be right,

That's normal.

<Kelly>

Sep 11, 2008, 5:35:49 PM9/11/08

Anyone who writes this kind of nonsense and then crossposts it to the
groups you did isn't looking for real answers but argument and
dissention solely for the sake of argument and dissention.

Get a life, Rodney.

vernono

Sep 11, 2008, 5:52:13 PM9/11/08

"Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

> 200 years for the stupid fucking americans.

Gee, amazing. Americans fuck? Oh, it could be that you don't know English.

Cary Kittrell

Sep 11, 2008, 5:52:00 PM9/11/08
In article <3446b295-0a09-4d12...@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com> "<Kelly>" <316...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sep 11, 8:18=A0am, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
> > Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> > =A0 =A0"Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> > =A0 =A0they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
> > =A0 =A0for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
> > =A0 =A0to Him to satisfy His command ?
> >
> > =A0 =A0What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?
> >
> > =A0 =A0Can you answer these questions ? =A0It seems Andrew is unable, or

> > unwilling. Were would on go for guidance, if YOU are unable to
> > answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?
>
> Anyone who writes this kind of nonsense and then crossposts it to the
> groups you did isn't looking for real answers but argument and
> dissention solely for the sake of argument and dissention.
>
> Get a life, Rodney.

Well, not in this case. Rod was sincerely quite interested in
what Andrew B. Chung had to say about Christianity -- and if
you don't know of our Doctor Chung, suffice it to say that his
personal collection of Usenet Kook Awards is impressive not
only for its variety, but also for its peerless volume -- but
neighbor Rod unfortunately then transgressed some rigid and unyielding
Chungian precept, and is now grouped with the rest of the
ninety-plus percent of posters to `sci.med.cardiology' et. al.
who have done the same.

And Rod is quite sincere about wanting to paper this over with
Andy. However, Rod, having discerned the truth about the entire
affair, will not then demean himself to play the fool and thus
achieve his desire.

-- cary

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:17:52 PM9/11/08

How ironic, everyone answers but the person the question was directed
at. The Holy Spirit must be out of answers, or is it simply Andrew
that has no answers...?

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:34:56 PM9/11/08

Already there, Zadok......

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:40:22 PM9/11/08
> Get a life, Rodney. Get screwed Kelly...

Sure. Now deal with the questions in the post that you replied to,
unless of course you're unable to address them properly...or are
afraid to as in Andrews case. If Andy deals with them, he also has
to face and deal with his wrongs, and they are MANY....

I believe you are afraid also...not a wonder why......

Rod

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:49:25 PM9/11/08
duke wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>
> You can't.

Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
to do so right down the "ole shitter" !

> But you can rethink your position.

I have. You're insane and full of shit !

>> Would that not make me a liar
>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
> He wants your love, not your lip service.

Ahhh...yes, he wants my love so he threatens to torture me
into eternity for not giving it to him, then kill me
afterwards....a real likable guy....personable and friendly...
a great smile....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 8:02:23 PM9/11/08

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 8:42:20 PM9/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6251e6bcd1fb143a?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Whats the matter, can't the Holy Spirit provide an answer to the
questions ?

Stan-O

Sep 11, 2008, 10:36:50 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>
>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>
>> Would that not make me a liar
>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
>He wants your love, not your lip service.

It never ceases to amaze me how religious morons can "love" some
invisible being that can't be seen, heard, felt, or interacted
with...even if such a being actually existed.

Stan-O

Sep 11, 2008, 10:43:45 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:52:13 -0700, "vernono" <ver...@there.com>
wrote:

It's because they don't want to fuck anyone that's English...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 11:08:48 PM9/11/08

Alex W.

Sep 12, 2008, 7:03:04 AM9/12/08

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

> He wants your love, not your lip service.

Good, because there's no chance I was going to blow him.

Jack

Sep 12, 2008, 7:18:59 AM9/12/08

I'm American and I want to.

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 3:43:54 PM9/12/08

"Jack" <furgfu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Stan-O wants males only.

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 3:44:57 PM9/12/08

"Stan-O" <bnds...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>>
>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>>He wants your love, not your lip service.
>
> It never ceases to amaze me

The simple are easily amazed.

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 9:18:15 PM9/12/08

Who would have thought ???

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 9:18:59 PM9/12/08

I dunno, you seen one you seen 'em all...

Zadok

Sep 12, 2008, 9:26:12 PM9/12/08

"Stan-O" <bnds...@aol.com> wrote in message

At Christmas time, the radio here, has a letters to Santa time.
Some clown reads letters to Santa, and goes Ho Ho Ho.

But the point is that over 50% of the letters say I Love You Santa!!

Religionists have never grown up. See at some point, someone older tells you
Santa doesn't
exist.

Smile.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 9:39:43 PM9/12/08
friend duke wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> > "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> > they have not been convinced of it ?
>
> You can't.

Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
against the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 10:19:44 PM9/12/08

"Rod" <kc0...@att.net> wrote in message

Don't expect it on Usenet :>) :>)

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 10:21:42 PM9/12/08

"Stan-O" <bnds...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>>
>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>>He wants your love, not your lip service.
>
> It never ceases to amaze me how religious morons

So you are not educated enough to know what a moron is and thus just use it
as a curse word.

Stan-O

Sep 12, 2008, 10:26:06 PM9/12/08
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:43:54 -0700, "vernono" <ver...@there.com>
wrote:

>>> It's because they don't want to fuck anyone that's
>>> English...
>>
>> I'm American and I want to.
>>

>Stan-O wants males only.

Sorry, sweetie, but I'm already spoken for...

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 11:30:07 PM9/12/08

Hows it hangin' june ?

Linda Lee

Sep 12, 2008, 11:38:03 PM9/12/08
On Sep 12, 9:39 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> friend duke wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > > Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> > > "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> > > they have not been convinced of it ?
>
> > You can't.
>
> Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
> against the Holy Spirit:

You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 1:45:07 AM9/13/08
satan via another sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > friend duke wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > You can't.
> >
> > Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
> > against the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

> You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.

Obvious lie.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His drawing you
out for full display so that His children can know WDJW.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
Jesus Christ addressing satan's sockpuppets (John 8:44).

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 2:34:22 AM9/13/08
In article
<0d284712-89db-4b08...@73g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.
>
> Obvious lie.

On the contrary, obvious truth, at least to those who, unlike you, do
not conspire to deceive themselves.

Linda Lee

Sep 13, 2008, 2:36:05 AM9/13/08
On Sep 13, 1:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via another sockpuppet despairingly posted:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
> > > against the Holy Spirit:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> > You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.
>
> Obvious lie.

You don't have to preface your posts with the admission, "Obvious
lie"; we already know that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:45:23 AM9/13/08

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 3:08:59 AM9/13/08
In article
<d12348d3-8e5d-4eb9...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

thoroughly displays his psychopathology in

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology

so why does he keep posting his sick symptoms anywhere else?

Thom Madura

Sep 13, 2008, 3:25:00 AM9/13/08

"vernono" <ver...@there.com> wrote in message

At least he is educated enough to know that no gods have ever beem proven
real in any testable and verifiabe way by theists. Things that are imaginary
creations of humans - like your gods - have no love - or any other traits -
they are simply fairy tales of your mind.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 7:08:41 AM9/13/08
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted
> Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b15b8e97fc898006?

> You don't have to preface your posts with the admission, "Obvious
> lie"

The preface is Proof by LORD Almighty GOD.

> ; we already know that.

Then you already knew that you are always erroneous:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 8:57:05 AM9/13/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:51 -0700, John Locke <johnloc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>>
>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>>He wants your love, not your lip service.

>You can't love what isn't there.

Right, but you can what IS there.

>If you try, you're simply casting
>a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
>Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.

And eternal salvation to boot.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 8:58:59 AM9/13/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:49:25 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>duke wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>> You can't.

> Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
> to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
> have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
> to do so right down the "ole shitter" !

But....you didn't mean it, issuing only lip service.

>> But you can rethink your position.

> I have. You're insane and full of shit !

It's your funeral. Enjoy it if you can.

>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>> He wants your love, not your lip service.

> Ahhh...yes, he wants my love so he threatens to torture me
> into eternity for not giving it to him, then kill me
> afterwards....a real likable guy....personable and friendly...
> a great smile....

Nope, doesn't do that at all. See how stupid and ignorant you are.

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 8:59:29 AM9/13/08

So prove you have thoughts.

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 9:00:57 AM9/13/08

They're all from very young children.

>Religionists have never grown up. See at some point, someone older tells you
>Santa doesn't
>exist.

God does, and adults say "I love you".

Smile, z.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:18:27 PM9/13/08
friend duke wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > friend duke wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> You can't.
>
> > Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
> > to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
> > have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
> > to do so right down the "ole shitter" !
>
> But....you didn't mean it, issuing only lip service.

Moreover, using a computer to cut&paste "Jesus is LORD" is far from
being able to publicly declare it with ones mouth.

"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

"I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their
hearts." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

This is why we have not ever witnessed a single atheist declare in
public that "Jesus is LORD."

This is also why we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), can
easily exclude non-christians from our presence simply by requiring
that all declare with their mouths that "Jesus is LORD" if they wish
to remain in our presence !!!

Jesus is LORD !

Yeshua is Adonai !

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 4:42:36 PM9/13/08
In article
<75f59b30-4f2a-4841...@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD'

Why would anyone want to?

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:02:10 PM9/13/08
duke wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:51 -0700, John Locke <johnloc...@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>>> You can't. But you can rethink your position.

>>> He wants your love, not your lip service.
>
>> You can't love what isn't there.
>
> Right, but you can what IS there.

Fine - if your claim he is there - prove it - let HIM speak to us in person.

>> If you try, you're simply casting
>> a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
>> Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.
>
> And eternal salvation to boot.

Sorry - you still have yet to prove your god exist - much less what he
will provide.

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:03:49 PM9/13/08

SInce no god has ever been proven to exist in any testable and
verifiable way - I can agree - Your god does absolutley nothing.

If you disagree - then set up a meeting - so we can talk to him in person.

Of course - you cannot set up a meeting with a non-existent human
created imaginary being.

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:04:25 PM9/13/08
duke wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:36:50 -0400, Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> You can't. But you can rethink your position.

>>> He wants your love, not your lip service.
>> It never ceases to amaze me how religious morons can "love" some
>> invisible being that can't be seen, heard, felt, or interacted
>> with...even if such a being actually existed.
>
> So prove you have thoughts.

So - let your god prove he exists - you have never been able to do that.

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:11:47 PM9/13/08

Let him appear and do that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 6:52:49 PM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90a83bca94fb553e?

> Why would anyone want to?

Sockpuppets want to say "Jesus is LORD" in order to deceive
Christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3bb9a63b8e0a7fa?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew of gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 7:56:15 PM9/13/08
In article
<b1b592d5-7aa9-4e9a...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> convicted neighbor, Andrew, boldly wrote:

Nothing of interest to anyone sane, so I have deleted all of it.

Rod

Sep 13, 2008, 8:00:21 PM9/13/08

I see how frigging idiotic you are ? What do you believe sending
someone to a place like hell is about, a vacation on the French
Riviera ??

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 8:12:24 PM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d0998a11f35ef9?

> Nothing of interest to anyone sane, so I have deleted all of it.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 12:04:02 AM9/14/08
In article
<01e040de-033d-4e18...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> agnostic neighbor Virgil wrote truths that Andrew cannot face.

So that Andrew's cowardice becomes plain to all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 2:20:47 AM9/14/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07aebfcc5f9178d1?

> So that Andrew's cowardice becomes plain to all.

Again, without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless

Don Kirkman

Sep 14, 2008, 2:45:58 AM9/14/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<300e6a09-f03d-4d10...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>Again, without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless
>(Ecclesiastes).

Without the fantasies your Lord is meaningless. (Common Sense)
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 4:50:45 AM9/14/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63fd3572d46ab75d?

> Without the fantasies your Lord is meaningless. (Common Sense)

Your being unable to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD"
is a reality that is authored by GOD (1 Corinthians 12:3).

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c

duke

Sep 14, 2008, 10:18:51 AM9/14/08
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:02:10 -0400, Thommadura <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:

>duke wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:51 -0700, John Locke <johnloc...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> You can't love what isn't there.
>>
>> Right, but you can what IS there.
>
>Fine - if your claim he is there - prove it - let HIM speak to us in person.

I can't speak for God. He did things his way, not mine or yours. We have what
we have.

>>> If you try, you're simply casting
>>> a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
>>> Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.
>>
>> And eternal salvation to boot.

>Sorry - you still have yet to prove your god exist - much less what he
>will provide.

No, I don't. I believe.

duke

Sep 14, 2008, 10:19:37 AM9/14/08

God created the universe.

>Of course - you cannot set up a meeting with a non-existent human
>created imaginary being.

duke

Sep 14, 2008, 10:20:42 AM9/14/08

But it's your choice, not that of God. You tell him you want nothing to do
with him in this life, and he grant's you your wish for all eternity.

Stan-O

Sep 14, 2008, 11:10:33 AM9/14/08