Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 29, 2023, 11:22:15 AM1/29/23
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11687675/Army-spied-lockdown-critics-Sceptics-including-Peter-Hitchens-suspected-watched.html

Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter
Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've
obtained official records that prove they were right all along
Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians
and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official
pandemic response
READ MORE: Critics slam £14.9bn of 'extraordinary waste' on overpriced,
faulty or unused pandemic-era equipment
By GLEN OWEN POLITICAL EDITOR

PUBLISHED: 17:05 EST, 28 January 2023 | UPDATED: 04:38 EST, 29 January 2023

e-mail
1.7k
shares
2.4k

View comments
A shadowy Army unit secretly spied on British citizens who criticised
the Government's Covid lockdown policies, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Military operatives in the UK's 'information warfare' brigade were part
of a sinister operation that targeted politicians and high-profile
journalists who raised doubts about the official pandemic response.

They compiled dossiers on public figures such as ex-Minister David
Davis, who questioned the modelling behind alarming death toll
predictions, as well as journalists such as Peter Hitchens and Toby
Young. Their dissenting views were then reported back to No 10.

Documents obtained by the civil liberties group Big Brother Watch, and
shared exclusively with this newspaper, exposed the work of Government
cells such as the Counter Disinformation Unit, based in the Department
for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, and the Rapid Response Unit in
the Cabinet Office.

Military operatives in the UK¿s ¿information warfare¿ brigade were part
of a sinister operation that targeted politicians and high-profile
journalists
+4
View gallery
Military operatives in the UK's 'information warfare' brigade were part
of a sinister operation that targeted politicians and high-profile
journalists

TRENDING

Crushing setback for bodybuilder Yakiboy
1.7k viewing now

Masked and bloody prisoners run amok 'at HMP Wandsworth'
764 viewing now

Laundry balls that catch dog hair will stop pet fur getting on clothes
434 viewing now
But the most secretive is the MoD's 77th Brigade, which deploys
'non-lethal engagement and legitimate non-military levers as a means to
adapt behaviours of adversaries'.

According to a whistleblower who worked for the brigade during the
lockdowns, the unit strayed far beyond its remit of targeting foreign
powers.

They said that British citizens' social media accounts were scrutinised
– a sinister activity that the Ministry of Defence, in public,
repeatedly denied doing.

Papers show the outfits were tasked with countering 'disinformation' and
'harmful narratives... from purported experts', with civil servants and
artificial intelligence deployed to 'scrape' social media for keywords
such as 'ventilators' that would have been of interest.

The information was then used to orchestrate Government responses to
criticisms of policies such as the stay-at-home order, when police were
given power to issue fines and break up gatherings.

It also allowed Ministers to push social media platforms to remove posts
and promote Government-approved lines.

Former Cabinet Minister David Davis, a member of the Privy Council,
said: 'It's outrageous that people questioning the Government's policies
were subject to covert surveillance'
+4
View gallery
Former Cabinet Minister David Davis, a member of the Privy Council,
said: 'It's outrageous that people questioning the Government's policies
were subject to covert surveillance'

The Army whistleblower said: 'It is quite obvious that our activities
resulted in the monitoring of the UK population... monitoring the social
media posts of ordinary, scared people. These posts did not contain
information that was untrue or co-ordinated – it was simply fear.'

Last night, former Cabinet Minister Mr Davis, a member of the Privy
Council, said: 'It's outrageous that people questioning the Government's
policies were subject to covert surveillance' – and questioned the waste
of public money.

Mail on Sunday journalist Mr Hitchens was monitored after sharing an
article, based on leaked NHS papers, which claimed data used to publicly
justify lockdown was incomplete. An internal Rapid Response Unit email
said Mr Hitchens wanted to 'further [an] anti-lockdown agenda and
influence the Commons vote'.

Writing today, Mr Hitchens questions if he was 'shadow-banned' over his
criticisms, with his views effectively censored by being downgraded in
search results.

Military operatives compiled dossiers on journalists including the
Mail's Peter Hitchens
Military operatives compiled dossiers on journalists including the
Mail's Peter Hitchens

He says: 'The most astonishing thing about the great Covid panic was how
many attacks the state managed to make on basic freedoms without anyone
much even caring, let alone protesting.

Now is the time to demand a full and powerful investigation into the
dark material Big Brother Watch has bravely uncovered.'

The whistleblower from 77 Brigade, which uses both regular and reserve
troops, said: 'I developed the impression the Government were more
interested in protecting the success of their policies than uncovering
any potential foreign interference, and I regret that I was a part of
it. Frankly, the work I was doing should never have happened.'

The source also suggested that the Government was so focused on
monitoring critics it may have missed genuine Chinese-led prolockdown
campaigns.

Silkie Carlo, of Big Brother Watch, said: 'This is an alarming case of
mission creep, where public money and military power have been misused
to monitor academics, journalists, campaigners and MPs who criticised
the Government, particularly during the pandemic.

'The fact that this political monitoring happened under the guise of
'countering misinformation' highlights how, without serious safeguards,
the concept of 'wrong information' is open to abuse and has become a
blank cheque the Government uses in an attempt to control narratives online.

'Contrary to their stated aims, these Government truth units are
secretive and harmful to our democracy. The Counter Disinformation Unit
should be suspended immediately and subject to a full investigation.'

A Downing Street source last night said the units had scaled back their
work significantly since the end of the lockdowns.

This snooping was wrong, it hangs over my proud Army career like a black
cloud
By Anonymous (Ex-77th brigade officer)

I was serving in the British Army in March 2020 when I was seconded to
77th Brigade, on the basis I would be helping root out foreign state
misinformation on social media.

We were told what was legally allowed – such as 'scraping' online
platforms for keywords – and what was illegal. This included repeatedly
looking at a named UK individual's account without authorisation,
although some people would do that from their own accounts after their
shift.

We would take screenshots of tweets from people expressing
dissatisfaction with the UK Government's action against Covid. The
project leader would then gather these screenshots and send them to the
Cabinet Office. Feedback from the Cabinet Office would direct us over
what to look for the next day.

To skirt the legal difficulties of a military unit monitoring domestic
dissent, the view was that unless a profile explicitly stated their real
name and nationality they could be a foreign agent and were fair game.
But it is quite obvious that our activities resulted in the monitoring
of the UK population… the social media posts of ordinary, scared people.
These posts did not contain information that was untrue or co-ordinated
– it was simply fear.

We learned from the feedback that the Government were very keen on
hearing what the public thought of their Covid response.

I entered this role believing I would be uncovering foreign information
warfare. Instead, I found the banner of disinformation was a guise under
which the British military was being deployed to monitor and flag our
own concerned citizens. There may have actually been social media
campaigns from China to promote lockdown policies but because we were
directed to monitor sentiment towards the success of lockdown, we would
have completely missed them. I had the impression the Government were
more interested in protecting the success of their policies than
uncovering foreign interference, and I regret that I was a part of it.

Recently, I looked over my medals and thought of all I have done in my
career – things I am proud of, in the defence of the people of this
country – except my work on 'disinformation' in 77, which hangs over my
career like a black cloud.

It was about domestic perception, not national security. Frankly, the
work I was doing should never have happened. This domestic monitoring of
citizens seemed not to be driven by a desire to address the public's
concerns, but to identify levers for compliance with controversial
Government policies.

I do not doubt that the activities I participated in were conceived for
good reasons, but they were undemocratic, wrong, and should not be
allowed to happen again.

PETER HITCHENS: How shadowy censors tried to remove my 'unhelpful' Covid
views from YouTube
I have been annoying people for decades. It is my job as a journalist to
do so. And when I look back on my career, I only regret that I did not
annoy more of them. News is what powerful people want to keep out of the
media. Interesting commentary strays outside the mainstream and
challenges conventional wisdom. That is why it so often wears better,
over time, than the standard official opinion.

We'll have to wait and see how the Ukraine war goes, which almost
everyone currently thinks is a good thing. But the near-unanimous view
of the Covid crisis back in 2020 is now beginning to look a bit threadbare.

Did we really do the right thing, squandering all that money we didn't
have on making people stay at home? Now we're deep underwater in
unpayable debt, the currency is shrivelling, multitudes have given up
regular work patterns and a terrifying number of businesses are in
permanent trouble because their customers have melted away. And we
absolutely did not save the NHS. In fact, we made it much, much worse.

A terrifying number of businesses are in permanent trouble because their
customers have melted away
+4
View gallery
A terrifying number of businesses are in permanent trouble because their
customers have melted away

I was almost alone in criticising these measures when they began. In
fact, for the first few days I was totally alone – except that The Mail
on Sunday, upholding the proper tradition of a free press – allowed me
to dissent and gave me generous space to do so. That was absolutely
proper. I was responsible for what I said. The newspaper did not have to
agree with me, but it took the civilised view that open debate favours
the truth, or as Milton put it in his great defence of free speech,
Areopagitica: 'Who ever knew Truth put to the worse, in a free and open
encounter?'

Someone had fiddled with the algorithms which guide web searches
After a few weeks, it became clear that not everyone was as enlightened
as The Mail on Sunday.

Invitations from broadcasters, who had previously been friendly and
reasonably generous with their time, stopped arriving, with a few heroic
exceptions such as Mike Graham on Talk Radio.

Various people went on to Twitter and elsewhere to ludicrously accuse me
of 'denying' Covid or of having caused the deaths of people by
expressing doubts about the restrictions, a very nasty slander.

Despite having been vaccinated myself, I was simultaneously denounced as
an 'anti-vaxxer' by Covid zealots, and became the object of fury from
genuine anti-vaxxers who decided madly that I was a traitor even though
I had never adopted their cause (one of these pursued me on to a train
to shout at me, only the other day).

We absolutely did not save the NHS. In fact, we made it much, much worse
+4
View gallery
We absolutely did not save the NHS. In fact, we made it much, much worse

But the deeper effect was harder to pin down. For it was on the
internet, the most vital forum of all. Here, you can never be sure.

I use Twitter a lot, but are others seeing my tweets? I have no idea,
and will never know whether I was 'shadow-banned' – a form of censorship
in which your impact is reduced but not actually obliterated, so hard to
measure or spot.

But at two points it was clear beyond doubt that something very creepy
was going on. I give quite a few interviews which appear later on
YouTube, sometimes getting more than 100,000 viewers.

In June 2020, I gave an interview about the virus farce to two clever
young men, Konstantin Kisin and Francis Foster, who run a popular web
broadcast called TRIGGERnometry. I said what I have been saying here –
that the crashing of the economy and the stifling of personal liberty
were utterly out of proportion to the danger from Covid-19. I gave
evidence for my view and quoted eminent experts. I do not think I said
anything that was false or abusive. But, within a couple of hours of
launching the interview, Konstantin and Francis noticed a very strange
thing. It was almost impossible to find, even if you knew where to look.
Usually, their programme quickly garners large numbers of viewers, and
it had done so on a previous occasion when I'd been interviewed by them
on another matter.

I am pretty sure (but cannot prove) I was the victim of shadow-banning.
Someone had fiddled with the computer algorithms, which guide the
searches everyone makes on the World Wide Web. A lot of people kindly
protested. And as mysteriously as it had been applied, the ban
evaporated, albeit too late. The audience for the interview was
irretrievably reduced. That's not all – on January 25, 2021, YouTube
posted a version of a conversation I had had with Mike Graham on Talk
Radio. But 75 seconds of the original broadcast were missing.

A few weeks before, YouTube had suspended the entire Talk Radio station
from its output. The ban was ended after a major public fuss. I have
never really got to the bottom of what happened to my censored words,
but I think I can say that someone deliberately cut them because they
did not like the opinions I was expressing.

I mention these things because we now have an even more worrying
connection. The report from Big Brother Watch probably only touches the
surface of what Government agencies were up to during the closedown of
the country. We know they were at one stage interested in what I was up
to, but I suspect there was a lot more than this that we will never find.

Suppression can flourish like bindweed if it is not cut back
But the key is Whitehall's special access to the giant internet
companies, which, of course, include YouTube and Twitter. These shadowy
monitors clearly had hotlines to the web monsters, which allowed them to
'flag' things they did not like. Did someone whose salary was paid by
you and me, with the special powers given to government, dislike what I
said? Was someone else afraid that the popularity of TRIGGERnometry
would give me and my unwelcome views a new, wider audience? I can only
guess, and so can you.

But the circumstantial evidence is strong. And I believe that this is
the way censorship will reappear among us, as governments grow less
tolerant of opposition.

To me, the most astonishing thing about the great Covid panic was how
many attacks the state managed to make on basic freedoms without anyone
much even caring. This was partly because of the fear the Government had
deliberately spread (as SAGE minutes reveal).

So now is the time to demand a full and powerful investigation into the
dark material which Big Brother Watch has bravely uncovered – and to
stand against the tendency towards censorship and suppression which
flourishes like bindweed if it is not ruthlessly cut back.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2023, 1:36:15 PM1/29/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11687675/Army-spied-lockdown-critics-Sceptics-including-Peter-Hitchens-suspected-watched.html
>
>Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter
>Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've
>obtained official records that prove they were right all along
>Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians
>and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official
>pandemic response
>READ MORE: Critics slam Ł14.9bn of 'extraordinary waste' on overpriced,
>faulty or unused pandemic-era equipment
>By GLEN OWEN POLITICAL EDITOR
>
>PUBLISHED: 17:05 EST, 28 January 2023 | UPDATED: 04:38 EST, 29 January 2023
>
>e-mail
>1.7k
>shares
>2.4k
>
>View comments
>A shadowy Army unit secretly spied on British citizens who criticised
>the Government's Covid lockdown policies, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
>
>Military operatives in the UK's 'information warfare' brigade were part
>of a sinister operation that targeted politicians and high-profile
>journalists who raised doubts about the official pandemic response.
>
>They compiled dossiers on public figures such as ex-Minister David
>Davis, who questioned the modelling behind alarming death toll
>predictions, as well as journalists such as Peter Hitchens and Toby
>Young. Their dissenting views were then reported back to No 10.
>
>Documents obtained by the civil liberties group Big Brother Watch, and
>shared exclusively with this newspaper, exposed the work of Government
>cells such as the Counter Disinformation Unit, based in the Department
>for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, and the Rapid Response Unit in
>the Cabinet Office.
>
>Military operatives in the UKżs żinformation warfareż brigade were part
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the UK & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Jan 29, 2023, 4:03:14 PM1/29/23
HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11687675/Army-spied-lockdown-critics-Sceptics-including-Peter-Hitchens-suspected-watched.html
>>
>> Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter
>> Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've
>> obtained official records that prove they were right all along
>> Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians
>> and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official
>> pandemic response
>> READ MORE: Critics slam £14.9bn of 'extraordinary waste' on overpriced,
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2023, 4:13:07 PM1/29/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 30, 2023, 10:07:03 AM1/30/23
On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 08:21:33 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11687675/Army-spied-lockdown-critics-Sceptics-including-Peter-Hitchens-suspected-watched.html
>
>Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter
>Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've
>obtained official records that prove they were right all along
>Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians
>and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official
>pandemic response

What fucking relevance does this got to a jewloving slant eyed
mongoloid infesting California such as you, gook?
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 30, 2023, 10:16:50 AM1/30/23
(Silkie) 01/30/23 REAL/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

> He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among
these:

> '14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> Psalms
> 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
> open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> Proverbs

> 13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the
stomach of
> the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

> Joel
> 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
> people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

> Psalms
> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good
things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

> Acts
> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
> your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
(
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 30, 2023, 10:19:40 AM1/30/23
(Silkie) 01/30/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Attila here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/Sy1s7is8CQAJ

Peeler

Jan 30, 2023, 10:06:01 PM1/30/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:07:00 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter
>>Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've
>>obtained official records that prove they were right all along
>>Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians
>>and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official
>>pandemic response
>
> What fucking relevance does this got to a jewloving slant eyed
> mongoloid infesting California such as you, gook?

What relevance could a TRUE HUMAN'S posts possibly have to a subnormal
degenerate perverted psychophatic swine like you?

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 31, 2023, 7:07:37 AM1/31/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 18:08:08 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:07:00 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
>

>>>Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter
>>>Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've
>>>obtained official records that prove they were right all along
>>>Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians
>>>and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official
>>>pandemic response
>>
>> What fucking relevance does this got to a jewloving slant eyed
>> mongoloid infesting California such as you, gook?
>
>What relevance

Exactly, anus!

Peeler

Jan 31, 2023, 10:16:34 AM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:07:33 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> What relevance could a TRUE HUMAN'S posts possibly have to a subnormal
>> degenerate perverted psychophatic swine like you?
>
> Exactly, anus!

Indeed, you subnormal degnerate and perverted psychopathic swine!

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2023, 11:06:43 AM1/31/23
(Silkie) 01/31/23 REAL/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 31, 2023, 11:35:15 AM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:15:32 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:07:33 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
>
>>> What relevance
>>
>> Exactly, anus!
>
>Indeed,

Yup.

Peeler

Jan 31, 2023, 1:00:10 PM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:35:08 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> > Exactly, anus!
>>
>> Indeed, you subnormal degnerate and perverted psychopathic swine!
>
> Yup.

No buts about it, you subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine!

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 31, 2023, 3:10:57 PM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 18:59:09 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:35:08 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>> Indeed
>>
>> Yup.
>
>No buts about it

None whatsoever, anus!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2023, 3:25:11 PM1/31/23
(Silkie) 01/31/23 REAL/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 31, 2023, 3:49:28 PM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:10:53 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> > Yup.
>>
>> No buts about it, you subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine!
>
> None whatsoever, anus!

EXACTLY, you subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2023, 3:58:20 PM1/31/23
(Silkie) 01/31/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 31, 2023, 6:44:00 PM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 21:48:26 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:10:53 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>> No buts about it
>>
>> None whatsoever, anus!
>
>EXACTLY

Yup!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2023, 7:04:07 PM1/31/23
(Silkie) 01/31/23 REAL/KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Feb 1, 2023, 3:32:08 AM2/1/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 23:43:57 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> > None whatsoever, anus!
>>
>> EXACTLY, you subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine!
>
> Yup!

That's what I said, you sick piece of psychopathic shit!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2023, 3:54:43 AM2/1/23
(Silkie) 02/01/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ