WDJW status for 01/02/22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 2, 2022, 12:18:46 AM1/2/22
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Yak

Jan 2, 2022, 2:49:42 AM1/2/22
HeartDoc Andrew wrote

> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Jesus sent me free sushi yesterday because it's new years and he only likes
white men.

You can't proove that it didn't happen just like all that stuff in the Bible
so you're obligated to accept it as truth.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 2, 2022, 6:55:55 AM1/2/22
Yak wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>
>> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
>> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
>> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
>> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.
>

> Jesus sent me free sushi yesterday ...

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Yak, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 3, 2022, 9:21:41 AM1/3/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2022, 8:30:33 AM1/4/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 5, 2022, 9:50:41 AM1/5/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 6, 2022, 11:28:13 AM1/6/22

Yak

Jan 6, 2022, 2:03:06 PM1/6/22
HeartDoc Andrew wrote

> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 6, 2022, 2:07:56 PM1/6/22
Yak wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>>Yak wrote in part:

>>> Jesus sent me free sushi yesterday ...
>>
>>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>>hope you, Yak, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>>So how are you ?
>
> Jesus sent me free sushi...

Taking your continued interest here to mean "yes, you have a healthy
appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you, Yak, that it's
wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're both not having a
heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 6, 2022, 3:19:06 PM1/6/22
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
> Yak wrote in part:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>>>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>>>hope you, Yak, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>>So how are you ?
>>
>> Jesus sent me free sushi...
>
>Taking your continued interest here to mean "yes, you have a healthy
>appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you, Yak, that it's
>wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're both not having a
>heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
>with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
>you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>established here that you are:
>
>So now how are you ?

(no reply for > 60 minutes)

Your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" when
greeted here means, Yak, you're http://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test
**positive** indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor and to
self-quarantine per CDC guidelines.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 7, 2022, 9:22:22 AM1/7/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 8, 2022, 10:30:17 AM1/8/22

Yak

Jan 10, 2022, 5:58:29 PM1/10/22
HeartDoc Andrew wrote

> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2022, 6:21:22 PM1/10/22
Yak wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>>>Taking your continued interest here to mean "yes, you have a healthy
>>>appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you, Yak, that it's
>>>wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're both not having a
>>>heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
>>>with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
>>>you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>>established here that you are:
>>>
>>>So now how are you ?
>>
>>(no reply for > 60 minutes)
>>
>>Your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" when
>>greeted here means, Yak, you're http://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test
>>**positive** indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
>>contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor and to
>>self-quarantine per CDC guidelines.

Source from 4 days ago (01/06/22):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/-0r7ut5hQMM/m/pjZlCjlHEgAJ

> Jesus sent me free sushi...

<begin prayer>

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Yak, would come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

<end prayer>

Yak

Feb 2, 2022, 7:13:39 PM2/2/22
HeartDoc Andrew wrote

> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2022, 7:23:52 PM2/2/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 2, 2022, 7:30:17 PM2/2/22

Yak

Feb 7, 2022, 6:14:40 PM2/7/22
HeartDoc Andrew wrote

> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2022, 6:18:34 PM2/7/22

Yak

Feb 10, 2022, 4:35:47 PM2/10/22
HeartDoc Andrew wrote

> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 4:41:20 PM2/10/22