Re: Material "ABC del derecho de autor para bibliotecarios de América Latina"

Jane Park

Mar 13, 2014, 12:19:25 PM3/13/14
to school-...@googlegroups.com, Colores Mari
- the attachment -- too large to send to a Google Group.

If anyone volunteers, we'll forward you the files! See below.

Fantastic Maritza!

I will have to go over this with Google translator. I'm forwarding to our SOO community in case we have a Spanish speaker here who might also be able to take a look at the resources... any takers?

As a reminder, here is our community review process: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/school-of-open-course-review

Here are the guidelines for what is and is not a School of Open course: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/school-of-open-guidelines

Cheers,
Jane

Mar 13, 2014, 12:21:53 PM3/13/14
to school-...@googlegroups.com, Colores Mari
I am Spanish speaker but also part of the developers so it will not be fair
Just hope you enjoy it...

http://schoolofopen.org
---

Carolina
Fundación Karisma
@carobotero

Jane Park

Mar 26, 2014, 2:10:10 PM3/26/14
to school-...@googlegroups.com, Colores Mari
Hi Maritza!

Attached are my comments and suggestions for each of the course modules. Though some of my suggestions are substantive (content-based), such as in the module on CC and OER, most of my suggestions have to do with organization and/or the participatory aspect of the modules.

In general, I'd love to see included more mini quizzes, questions, discussion, activities, and tasks throughout. Right now there is a lot of reading and more is needed to help participants retain all that excellent information. Some of this can be remedied by pointing to existing SOO challenges which incorporate this type of activity, eg. Get CC Savvy. You can browse them all here: https://p2pu.org/en/schools/school-of-open/#stand-alone

The course itself is very comprehensive -- and I learned some new things while reviewing it!

Disclaimer -- I used Google translator so my suggestions are based on the automatic English translations. :)

Cheers,
Jane

ps. If anyone else wants to review, please send feedback on this thread by the end of the week! They are working towards an early April deadline.

0 Módulo - Introducción curso_JP comments.docx
1 Módulo - Introducción a la teoría del Derecho de Autor_JP comments.docx
2 Módulo - El Derecho de Autor y el Dominio Público_JP comments.docx
3 Módulo - El alcance del Derecho de Autor_JP comments.docx
4 Módulo - El marco teórico internacional_JP comments.docx
5 Módulo - Derechos, Excepciones y Limitaciones_JP comments.docx
6 Módulo - Gestión de Derechos_JP comments.docx
7 Módulo - Creative Commons y otras alternativas_JP comments.docx
8 Módulo - Aplicación de las normas_JP comments.docx

Jane Park

Jun 4, 2014, 5:25:26 PM6/4/14
to school-...@googlegroups.com, Colores Mari
Yay! The course has launched: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/42977

Congrats to Maritza and co for launching the course!

Jane Park

Jun 5, 2014, 12:15:09 PM6/5/14
to school-...@googlegroups.com, Colores Mari, Carolina Botero
Hey Maritza! May be worth updating the course regarding new EU directive for library digitization: http://infojustice.org/archives/32800, http://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2014-06/cp140078en.pdf