for the first in a loooong time, I did manage to get my hands on a SabreDAV implementation again.
I started with a fresh install of SabreDAV 3.2.0. , focussing on CalDAV with an SQLite database .
Procedures work correctly - just wanted to warn people about some problem I had on OS X El Capitan ( 10.11.6).
If, as described in http://sabre.io/dav/caldav/
"Setting up clients", you want to hook up Calendar to SabreDAV, you need to go to System Preferences to create a new Internet Account for CalDAV.
System Preferences gives you 3 options: Automatic, Manual and Advanced.
For some reason, the Manual option didn't work for me. I had to select Automatic, specify the Port number and switch off SSL ( local development system for when I'm on the road, so no worries)
Just wanted to share this, in case somebody else runs into the same problem ...
Op dinsdag 28 juni 2016 04:48:29 UTC+2 schreef Evert Pot: