New major release: sabre/dav 3.2.0

Evert Pot

Jun 27, 2016, 10:48:29 PM6/27/16
to SabreDAV Discussion
Hey guys,

Finally, I got another one out!

Read the details here:
http://sabre.io/blog/2016/sabre-dav-3.2.0-release/

This one contains CalDAV sharing out of the box!

Evert

B Aerts

Oct 1, 2016, 3:36:55 PM10/1/16
to SabreDAV Discussion
Dear all,

for the first in a loooong time, I did manage to get my hands on a SabreDAV implementation again.
I started with a fresh install of SabreDAV 3.2.0. , focussing on CalDAV with an SQLite database .

Procedures work correctly - just wanted to warn people about some problem I had on OS X El Capitan ( 10.11.6).

If, as described in http://sabre.io/dav/caldav/ "Setting up clients", you want to hook up Calendar to SabreDAV, you need to go to System Preferences to create a new Internet Account for CalDAV.
System Preferences gives you 3 options: Automatic, Manual and Advanced.

For some reason, the Manual option didn't work for me. I had to select Automatic, specify the Port number and switch off SSL ( local development system for when I'm on the road, so no worries)

Just wanted to share this, in case somebody else runs into the same problem ...

Regards,

Bert

manish....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2017, 8:29:55 AM1/11/17
to SabreDAV Discussion
Hello All,

I need sharing feature in my current baikal setup for share calendar to other users so how can i implement sabre-dav-3.2 to my existing code.

or when you guys released new baikal that is support sabre-dav-3.2.

Thanks

Evert Pot

Jan 15, 2017, 7:50:13 PM1/15/17
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish,

On 2017-01-11 08:29 AM, manish....@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I need sharing feature in my current baikal setup for share calendar to
> other users so how can i implement sabre-dav-3.2 to my existing code.
>
> or when you guys released new baikal that is support sabre-dav-3.2.

This is hard to say. I work on this in my spare time, so all I can say
is that it's done when it's done.

Currently I'm working on a new baikal version built on Silex. After
that's released I will likely do a release with sabre/dav 3.2.

To track progress of the first step (move to silex), you can subscribe
to this ticket. Or you can help and get me there faster.

https://github.com/fruux/Baikal/pull/568

Evert

Manish Saxena

Jan 16, 2017, 8:06:39 AM1/16/17
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply....

Can you suggest me how can i upgrade sabre-dav3.14 to 3.2 because i have tried at my end but i don't find any idea to upgrade.

Thanks

Evert

Manish Saxena

Jan 16, 2017, 8:08:55 AM1/16/17
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com
sabre/katna is also available but i am confuse what is best baikal or katna.

and  calendar sharing feature is available in katna??