[pdfrw] pdfrw.errors.PdfParseError when using the booklet.py example

Juanjo Conti

Oct 12, 2013, 10:21:46 AM10/12/13
to rst2pdf...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I'm trying to use bookley.py example on a latex generated pdf and I get the following error:

$ ../pdflab/booklet.py xolopes.pdf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../pdflab/booklet.py", line 52, in <module>
    pages = PdfReader(inpfn).pages
  File "/home/juanjo/novela-workflow/pdflab/pdfrw/pdfreader.py", line 374, in __init__
    self.parsexref(source)
  File "/home/juanjo/novela-workflow/pdflab/pdfrw/pdfreader.py", line 244, in parsexref
    source.exception('Expected "xref" keyword')
  File "/home/juanjo/novela-workflow/pdflab/pdfrw/tokens.py", line 228, in exception
    raise PdfParseError(self.msg(*arg))
pdfrw.errors.PdfParseError: Expected "xref" keyword (line=1684, col=1, token='315')

I', attaching the pdf file of the example. Do you have any clue about why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!

--
Juanjo Conti
blog: http://www.juanjoconti.com.ar

Patrick Maupin

Oct 14, 2013, 10:34:44 AM10/14/13
to rst2pdf-discuss
Will try to take a look at this later this week. Have been really
busy last few months.

Thanks,
Pat