Howto change font creation date

Mingranina

Oct 12, 2013, 1:09:25 AM10/12/13
to rob...@googlegroups.com
hello all,

Is there any way to change the font creation date using python?

Thanks

Joancarles Casasín

Oct 12, 2013, 5:14:42 AM10/12/13
to rob...@googlegroups.com
according to the .ufo spec you can set font.info.openTypeHeadCreated

-- jca

El 12/10/2013, a les 7:09, Mingranina <mingr...@gmail.com> va escriure:

Mingranina

Oct 12, 2013, 8:41:37 AM10/12/13
to rob...@googlegroups.com
 Dear jca,
 Hello,

 Thank you very much for your reply. With the command "font.info.openTypeHeadCreated"
 I get the message "The attribute 'openTypeHeadCreated' is not supported in Fontlab."

 By the way, where can I get help on ".ufo spec"?

 Thanks
 Mingranina

Joancarles Casasín

Oct 12, 2013, 4:18:56 PM10/12/13
to rob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You asked about changing it in python and I assumed you were using .ufo, not .vfb
So if FontLab says: "The attribute 'openTypeHeadCreated' is not supported"… it might be true. So in FontLab you can't do it using RoboFab.

The ufo spec is here:
http://unifiedfontobject.org

jca

Joancarles Casasín
un senyor de lletres i de ciències que passava per aquí
www.casasin.com

El 12/10/2013, a les 14:41, Mingranina <mingr...@gmail.com> va escriure: